Windows 8 tile

Discus and support Windows 8 tile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got windows 8 there was a xbox tile I accidently made a new profile on the tile how do I erase that and put my actual profile onto the tile? I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deranged Sins, May 26, 2014.

1. Windows 8 tile

I just got windows 8 there was a xbox tile I accidently made a new profile on the tile how do I erase that and put my actual profile onto the tile? I see no options button and edit account only lets you put your name and info to the profile. any help would
    be great

:)

Deranged Sins, May 26, 2014
  2. Caskey
    Caskey Guest
    Xbox One Dashboard Leak (watch it quick)

No different coloured tiles like Windows 8. Cancelling my pre order today.

Caskey, May 26, 2014
  3. kunalanand50
    kunalanand50 Guest
    Transparent Tiles Are Coming Soon

Looks pretty good. I am not a big fan of tiled interface of windows 8, though.

kunalanand50, May 26, 2014
  4. MrAdyCarter
    MrAdyCarter Guest

Windows 8 tile

The Xbox tiles is set how it is because you'll be signed into the windows 8 PC with a Microsoft account different to the one you use for the Xbox.

Head to Control Panel, then User Accounts, then select "Make changes to my account in PC settings" on the screen it takes you to click disconnect, when its done, repeat the procedure and connect your Windows 8 account to the same Microsoft Account as your
    Xbox Account.

Alternatively, just create a new account on Windows 8 using the correct Microsoft Account and ignore your old one.

MrAdyCarter, May 26, 2014
  5. MrAdyCarter Win User

Windows 8 tile

The Xbox tiles is set how it is because you'll be signed into the windows 8 PC with a Microsoft account different to the one you use for the Xbox.

Head to Control Panel, then User Accounts, then select "Make changes to my account in PC settings" on the screen it takes you to click disconnect, when its done, repeat the procedure and connect your Windows 8 account to the same Microsoft Account as your
    Xbox Account.

Alternatively, just create a new account on Windows 8 using the correct Microsoft Account and ignore your old one.
  6. SL2252 Win User

how to turn on show available tiles

Open window to Mahjong in Windows 8, then go to charms to see "show available tiles" in game options.
  7. WildChameleon Win User

Windows 10, support and release date

@ Ghostz Because XBOne is based on Windows 8 not 10.

You mean a update don't you tohell ? to make it compatible with Windows 10.

XBOne os was designed on Windows 8 hence the tiles look.
  8. skp002 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection signing out issues

Sorry, still getting use to Windows 8; the word is not app but tiles in case that makes a difference for you.
  9. TangentialShark Win User

Black background issue?

Changing the colors ONLY affects the Windows 8 tiles/squares. There is currently no way to customize/change the black background.
Thema:

Windows 8 tile

1. Windows 8 tile - Similar Threads - Windows tile

2. Не устанавливается игра. Windows 10 [Translate] The game is not set. Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не устанавливается игра. Windows 10 [Translate] The game is not set. Windows 10: Когда устанавливаю игру установка доходит до середины ,потом системник издаёт звук как при выключении компьютера, и вылезает чёрный экран, написано «Rеbооt аnd Ѕеlесt рrореr Вооt dеvісе оr Іnѕеrt...
  3. Windows Xbox Companion App Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Xbox Companion App Issues: has anyone else been having constant disconnection issues with the xbox companion app with party chat specifically, I always will join in just fine and 5 mins In to talking it will disconnect me...
  4. [PC] Forza 4 ON WINDOWS STORE IS BROK !!!

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] Forza 4 ON WINDOWS STORE IS BROK !!!: I can not download Forza 4 on the Windows Store! I can download any application but not Forza 4! Why ? I try every possible solution! Reset the Windows store and all other solutions nothing makes...
  5. Download problem on the windows store

in XBoX on Windows
    Download problem on the windows store: I recently bought forza 4 on the windows store, I have a connection of 400Mbps, but on the store it's been 4 days that I download and I'm only 22GB! My download this cut for an hour! Then it...
  6. Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore: I connected two different XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter on three different Windows 10 PCs. All with the latest Version of WIndows 10 and never had connected with the Wireless Adapter before: nothing...
  7. Xbox Game Bar -- Messages disappearing after sending. :( -- PC -- Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar -- Messages disappearing after sending. :( -- PC -- Windows 10: Alright the platform I am on is Windows 10 and I am using Xbox Game Bar. Whenever I send a message, immediately after I send it it does not appear. Both on screen and message history. This also...
  8. Anyone have experience streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC? How does it compare to streaming to...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have experience streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC? How does it compare to streaming to...: My current internet speeds are 200mbps down, 20mbps upload. Streaming to my Windows 10 PC (both console and PC are hardwired) is not great. I'm curious to know how it'll compare to streaming to...
  9. grabación video y sonido combinación windows+G [Mod Translation-video recording and sound...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    grabación video y sonido combinación windows+G [Mod Translation-video recording and sound...: ¿Podrían decirme por qué no soy capaz de hacer una grabación completa (quiero decir de video y sonido)?. La semana pasada lo hice sin problema y desde esta mañana el sistema solo graba la imagen,...
  10. When changing from tile to tile or window to widow, robotic voice repeats every keystroke .

in XBoX on Consoles
    When changing from tile to tile or window to widow, robotic voice repeats every keystroke .: When changing from tile to tile or window to widow, robotic voice repeats every keystroke . If I go to game window says game window or settings box 3 ect...Called xbox live support they couldn't ....