Windows 8 tile

Discus and support Windows 8 tile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got windows 8 there was a xbox tile I accidently made a new profile on the tile how do I erase that and put my actual profile onto the tile? I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deranged Sins, May 26, 2014.

1. Windows 8 tile

I just got windows 8 there was a xbox tile I accidently made a new profile on the tile how do I erase that and put my actual profile onto the tile? I see no options button and edit account only lets you put your name and info to the profile. any help would
    be great

:)

Deranged Sins, May 26, 2014
  2. Caskey
    Caskey Guest
    Xbox One Dashboard Leak (watch it quick)

No different coloured tiles like Windows 8. Cancelling my pre order today.

Caskey, May 26, 2014
  3. kunalanand50
    kunalanand50 Guest
    Transparent Tiles Are Coming Soon

Looks pretty good. I am not a big fan of tiled interface of windows 8, though.

kunalanand50, May 26, 2014
  4. MrAdyCarter
    MrAdyCarter Guest

Windows 8 tile

The Xbox tiles is set how it is because you'll be signed into the windows 8 PC with a Microsoft account different to the one you use for the Xbox.

Head to Control Panel, then User Accounts, then select "Make changes to my account in PC settings" on the screen it takes you to click disconnect, when its done, repeat the procedure and connect your Windows 8 account to the same Microsoft Account as your
    Xbox Account.

Alternatively, just create a new account on Windows 8 using the correct Microsoft Account and ignore your old one.

MrAdyCarter, May 26, 2014
  5. MrAdyCarter Win User

Windows 8 tile

The Xbox tiles is set how it is because you'll be signed into the windows 8 PC with a Microsoft account different to the one you use for the Xbox.

Head to Control Panel, then User Accounts, then select "Make changes to my account in PC settings" on the screen it takes you to click disconnect, when its done, repeat the procedure and connect your Windows 8 account to the same Microsoft Account as your
    Xbox Account.

Alternatively, just create a new account on Windows 8 using the correct Microsoft Account and ignore your old one.
  6. SL2252 Win User

how to turn on show available tiles

Open window to Mahjong in Windows 8, then go to charms to see "show available tiles" in game options.
  7. WildChameleon Win User

Windows 10, support and release date

@ Ghostz Because XBOne is based on Windows 8 not 10.

You mean a update don't you tohell ? to make it compatible with Windows 10.

XBOne os was designed on Windows 8 hence the tiles look.
  8. skp002 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection signing out issues

Sorry, still getting use to Windows 8; the word is not app but tiles in case that makes a difference for you.
  9. TangentialShark Win User

Black background issue?

Changing the colors ONLY affects the Windows 8 tiles/squares. There is currently no way to customize/change the black background.
Thema:

Windows 8 tile

1. Windows 8 tile - Similar Threads - Windows tile

2. It's been 1 year since I got my XoX and joined the Insider program (already a Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    It's been 1 year since I got my XoX and joined the Insider program (already a Windows...: [IMG] submitted by /u/rdrtnk [link] [comments]
  3. No puedo instalar el Sea Of Thieves en la app de xbox desde windows 10 -[Translation - I...

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo instalar el Sea Of Thieves en la app de xbox desde windows 10 -[Translation - I...: El dia de ayer decidí suscribirme al Xbox game pass para PC y me deja descargar (los juegos con los que lo probé): Minecraft dungeons, dishonored 2, halo master chief collection) pero el unico...
  4. Xbox Beta App Issue For Windows | Party Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App Issue For Windows | Party Issue: The xbox beta app for windows doesn’t allow me to use voice chat. It says use xbox game bar and I have it installed and opened yet it still doesn’t work. submitted by /u/Bradinator111 [link]...
  5. How do I renew my 10 player Minecraft realm through the Windows Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I renew my 10 player Minecraft realm through the Windows Store?: Hi, I need to renew my 10 player Windows 10 Minecraft realm soon but when try to do this through the Minecraft app, it tells me “You started your subscription in the Windows Store. You can only...
  6. Windows 10 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 games: Why are steam purchased games not showing as owned in xbox app but their achievements appear in the app? 8370da1e-5802-47a4-8256-53b613f3b27c
  7. Minecraft For Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft For Windows 10: Hello I purchased Minecraft Java to play on mac but recently i bought a computer that runs Windows 10 and I want To Link My Xbox Account to My Mojang so I can Play with my Friends on Xbox and...
  8. Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC: The game was bought online in March and It will now not let me install on my new PC. Keeps wanting me to purchase again. Please help 0a3ae1b2-e68b-4f7e-86f7-ba5babd2dd2d
  9. If my Xbox account got banned would my windows/Microsoft account also be banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If my Xbox account got banned would my windows/Microsoft account also be banned?: Hey, i was wondering what would happen if theoretically my xbox account got banned, would i be able to use the rest of microsoft? (Outlook, my computer etc). Thank you!...
  10. When changing from tile to tile or window to widow, robotic voice repeats every keystroke .

in XBoX on Consoles
    When changing from tile to tile or window to widow, robotic voice repeats every keystroke .: When changing from tile to tile or window to widow, robotic voice repeats every keystroke . If I go to game window says game window or settings box 3 ect...Called xbox live support they couldn't ....