Windows app: Xbox Game Bar Spotify Issue

Discus and support Windows app: Xbox Game Bar Spotify Issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just got a wireless Xbox One Controller for PC and started using the Game Bar on my laptop and it worked great. Then when I came home I set it up on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nick.CS, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Nick.CS
    Nick.CS Guest

I just got a wireless Xbox One Controller for PC and started using the Game Bar on my laptop and it worked great.

Then when I came home I set it up on my Desktop PC and when launching the Spotify app-integration,

I click connect to account, the page refreshes and nothing happens, I've probably clicked 382 times with no luck,

not with the mouse & keyboard either.

How do I fix this?

:)

Nick.CS, Feb 8, 2020
  2. WGID Win User

3. Kev7420 Win User

PTT does not work unless gamebar is opened

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with PTT on the Xbox Game Bar while in an Xbox Live party. I know it can be frustrating to have to open the overlay anytime you want to talk with friends using PTT. When did this issue start occurring?
    Did PTT on the Xbox Game Bar work as intended before a recent update to the Game Bar?

There may not be a solution if this feature has encountered a bug and the only way to fix it would be to report the issue to the program developers to look into the issue and introduce a fix in a patch. The best way to report this issue to the developers
    is to use the Feedback Hub app on Windows 10. Just search for the app in the search bar or install it
    from the Microsoft Store.

Any issues with the Xbox Game Bar or any gaming issues with the Xbox platform on Windows 10 should go through the Feedback Hub app if a know solution or workaround cannot be found.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4021566/windows-10-send-feedback-to-microsoft-with-feedback-hub-app
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

[PC] Xbox Game bar push to talk not working in background

Hi Alk,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with PTT on the Xbox Game Bar while in an Xbox Live party. I know it can be frustrating to have to open the overlay anytime you want to talk with friends using PTT. When did this issue start occurring?
    Did PTT on the Xbox Game Bar work as intended before a recent update to the Game Bar?

There may not be a solution if this feature has encountered a bug and the only way to fix it would be to report the issue to the program developers to look into the issue and introduce a fix in a patch. The best way to report this issue to the developers
    is to use the
    Feedback Hub app on Windows 10
    . Just search for the app in the search bar or install it from the Microsoft Store.

Any issues with the Xbox Game Bar or any gaming issues with the Xbox platform on Windows 10 should go through the Feedback Hub app if a know solution or workaround cannot be found.
  5. Greg Carmack - Windo Win User

Xbox Game Bar

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Bar (beta) notifications

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox App on PC. I recommend to try this link: Troubleshoot
    Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

If the issue persists, try this:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage
    *xboxapp*| Remove-AppxPackage

4. Hit Enter.

Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Windows app: Xbox Game Bar Spotify Issue - Similar Threads - Windows app Game

2. Windows Xbox app in game chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Xbox app in game chat: Using the windows Xbox companion to stream with using window capture to obs In game sounds and party chat comes through the app fine (as well as on the headset plugged direct into xbox remote)...
  3. Unable to send game invite to friend through Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to send game invite to friend through Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10: Although I know that this issue regards Xbox more than Microsoft itself, I found it rather difficult to ask a question on their site. A friend and I are trying to play Forza Horizon 4 together,...
  4. Windows 10 xbox app my friends can hear my game sound while I'm playing on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 xbox app my friends can hear my game sound while I'm playing on my pc: So I just got a new desktop pc windows 10. And when I join a party I can hear my friends and they can hear me but they can hear my game sound and I don't know how to fix this so they don't hear my...
  5. Xbox (Beta) App don't load game (stuck on synchronizing window)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) App don't load game (stuck on synchronizing window): I donwloaded Xbox (Beta) for Game Pass, paied the first month and download a game (Snake Pass). I played it for a while, closed the game and went do something else. When I got back to PC to play...
  6. Windows Store Won't Let me Download Certain Xbox Related Apps and Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Store Won't Let me Download Certain Xbox Related Apps and Games: I bought the Xbox game pass Beta to play 2 games. The Outer Worlds and Metro Exodus. Yet those seem to be the only two games that the Windows store wont allow me to download/install on my desktop....
  7. Can't install any game using windows 10 store or Xbox Beta app Error Code: 0x800701E7

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install any game using windows 10 store or Xbox Beta app Error Code: 0x800701E7: Every time i go to install something (most recently the new Gears 5) on my pc i keep getting download errors like this It always errors, downloads then errors again ive tried restarting windows...
  8. Add the Xbox Game Pass section in the Windows 10 app or create the Xbox Game Pass app for...

in XboX Insiders
    Add the Xbox Game Pass section in the Windows 10 app or create the Xbox Game Pass app for...: Currently we only have access from the Xbox One or from a smartphone running iOS or Android. I think it would be nice to be able to also manage the subscription and installations from my tablet or...
  9. Issues with Xbox App and Games on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Xbox App and Games on Windows 10: I have the issues for weeks now. I can't sign in in the xbox app on pc nor can I start a single game which I already purchased and played months ago. Every time I try to login into the app I get...
  10. Are there plans to have access to the Game Pass App from Windows 10 PC ?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there plans to have access to the Game Pass App from Windows 10 PC ?: Currently we can only access through the app for Android and iOS or the Xbox app itself but not through the xbox app of Windows 10 . Thanks. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]