windows controller calibration don't do anything

Discus and support windows controller calibration don't do anything in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; why windows controller calibration don't do anything when I calibrate my box one controller in the games it doesn't do anything I want to calibrate the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by yousefelsawy, Apr 18, 2021.

1. yousefelsawy
    yousefelsawy Guest

why windows controller calibration don't do anything when I calibrate my box one controller in the games it doesn't do anything I want to calibrate the analogs because it's not probably centered when I calibrate and see in the test it calibrated but when I play a game the calibration don't work and this is not stick drift it just need calibration

:)

yousefelsawy, Apr 18, 2021
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox One Controller on PC Help!

Perhaps the controller might need some calibration?

Assuming you're using Windows 10, try to find calibration settings for your controller in the hardware/device list.

Here's a guide with pictures:
    www.howtogeek.com/.../how-to-calibrate-your-gaming-controller-in-windows-10

NOTE: The above link uses an Xbox 360 controller with Windows 10. You may find the same or similar settings for the Xbox One controller.

Hope this helps!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Sticks Are So Sensitive

4. Ackis Win User

Gamepad Controller (wired) won't respond

https://www.howtogeek.com/241421/how-to-calibrate-your-gaming-controller-in-windows-10/

Are you able to follow those steps? Does anything show up?
  5. WPAK Win User

xbox 360 controller movements are slow in modern combat 5

6. letumexordo Win User

Sticks Are So Sensitive

Hello Letum,

Have you tried to calibrate the controller on PC?

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-windows/accessories/calibrate-xbox-360-controller-for-windows

Thanks,

Brad
    You are clearly don't understand what I am saying. It is not a technical issue, it is a physical issue. So using a software or anything won't change nothing. Because can't press on the button means can't use the function.

Btw it says XBox 360. I'm using XBox One on the PC. I've tested out XBox 360 gamepad on the XBox 360 console. So there is a source that it tells how I can calibrate my XBox One Controller in the PC too or this one will work with XBox One Controller too?
Thema:

1. windows controller calibration don't do anything - Similar Threads - windows controller calibration

2. Xbox controller breaking games on Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller breaking games on Windows 11: So I ended up updating my Xbox One controller. And after some time of not being able to connect it via blue tooth to my laptop with Windows 11, it finally worked. I honestly don't know what was...
  3. Windows 11 and Xbox 360 Wired Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 and Xbox 360 Wired Controller: Since upgrade to Windows 11 from 10, my Xbox 360 controller is not working. I've deleted and reinstalled the drivers. It seems to recognize the existence of the controller. If I open Steam, the...
  4. How do I update Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows

in XboX Insiders
    How do I update Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows: It is currently running firmware 4.7.1872.0, and I was hoping to bring its firmware up to the insiders version, but it's not showing up in the Xbox accessories app on Windows 10. I've opted in to...
  5. Xbox one S controller no longer works as it should on windows via BLE

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one S controller no longer works as it should on windows via BLE: I was advised to post this here after i posted it on answers.microsoft.com . According to the advisor, he is seeing people complaining about this a bit. Ever since my controller was updated to...
  6. The A-button opens Steam overlay with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller on Windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A-button opens Steam overlay with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller on Windows: Hello all, My Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is unusable when used wirelessly on my Windows PC. I have seen multiple threads mentioning the exact problem I'm having, which is that the A button...
  7. I cannot connect my elite series 2 xbox controller to the xbox accessories app in windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my elite series 2 xbox controller to the xbox accessories app in windows 10: The xbox accessories app (that manages the settings for the elite series 2 controller) will not recognize the controller. I get the following message. When I plug the controller in by usbc/usb...
  8. Xbox elite 2 recognized as normal controller after update today

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite 2 recognized as normal controller after update today: Good evening, Wondering If there is a solution to or If some1 has the same problem as me. This morning i did a firmware update on Elite V2 controller via de xbox, after i tried to reconnect it...
  9. Windows PC not recognizing Xbox controller unless plugged in?

in XboX Insiders
    Windows PC not recognizing Xbox controller unless plugged in?: Although they show that they are connected in Windows Settings -> Devices - >Bluetooth & other devices; both my Elite 2, and my Xbox One X controllers won't work unless I have them connected with...
  10. Xbox Wireless Adapter won't sync with controller on Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter won't sync with controller on Windows 11: Hello all, I've recently been having an issue with my xbox wireless adapter not syncing with my xbox one x controller. It was working perfect a few months ago and the only difference I can think...