(Windows) Forza Horizon 4 not detecting Lego Speed Champions DLC

Discus and support (Windows) Forza Horizon 4 not detecting Lego Speed Champions DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Guys, we recently bought Forza Horizon 4 in the Windows Store, it worked fine on Windows 10. So we got my brother the Lego Speed Champions DLC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jwworker201, Dec 25, 2019.

1. jwworker201
    jwworker201 Guest

Hey Guys,

we recently bought Forza Horizon 4 in the Windows Store, it worked fine on Windows 10. So we got my brother the Lego Speed Champions DLC and Forza doesn't detect the installed DLC. When I quick travel to Lego Speed Champions it prompts me to install it -
    I click on it and Windows Store says it is already installed.

Help?

To clarify: The Game and DLC is bought on my microsoft account. My brother is using it with his Microsoft account (with my account logged into the store).

I read in previous posts that the account playing has to own the DLC so we bought it on his account as well but still had the same issue.

I haven't tried it out with my account since I have Issues getting Forza to work on my user account (because Windows Store wants to Install Formula Drift before the main game and gives out an error, installing the main Game manually bugs the Windows Store out)
    and my main PC which also runs the game is at my home which is a 3 hr drive away.

Any Ideas?

I've seen these errors exist for a long time now (either with the same Issue or with the VIP perks and DLCs not working in Game) and those Issues exist for Months / over a Year now. Sad that it still isn't fixed.

:)

jwworker201, Dec 25, 2019
  2. romeoteknik Win User

Can't access Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions and Fortune Island in Xbox

If you have verified under "Manage" games that the DLC packs are indeed installed. A screenshot of the Forza Horizon 4 install and DLCs would help as well. Then you need to reach Level 20 according to the Forza official support page:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net...nd-the-LEGO-Speed-Champions-Expansion-in-game

"Please make sure you have completed the initial experience and have completed at least one race in Autumn to unlock the Expansions.

Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions is included with the Forza Horizon 4 Expansion Bundle and Ultimate Edition. It is also available as a separate expansion purchase. Forza Horizon 4 is required to play."

Also on this same page, you will notice "Submit a Ticket". This is the place to go for Forza support. They can look into any Forza specific problems.
  3. Oexxe Win User

Buying a game for my son

4. andronikidis Win User

Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions How to Access the Expansion

i have the Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition Bundle and installed Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions DLC on the menu is visible the lego speed champions tab but i cannot access it. I have done clear cash but nothing restart the console like a million
    time my consule has never been asked to install this 8gb that someone said above. i am very angry. i just waste my money i bought it for my son and he cannot play it and i cannot either play it. any help?
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

dlc lego en forza horizon 4

6. jwworker201 Win User

My Brother doesn't own the main Game, just the DLC which we bought because it wasn't working with my account logged into the store.

But it seems to detect the ownership if I can quick travel to it and it prompts me to install instead of buy right?

Another issue is that the town where my parents live has terrible Internet. I'd need 2 to 3 days to download the 80GB again and I'd like to avoid that if possible
Thema:

1. (Windows) Forza Horizon 4 not detecting Lego Speed Champions DLC - Similar Threads - Windows Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 - Weird audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 - Weird audio: Hello! When I try to play Forza Horizon 3 on my desktop the sound is very weird and is like crackling, the voice in game sounds really creepy too and messed up. It works on my Xbox but not on my...
  3. Windows 10 Microsoft and xbox will not download forza horizon 4- error code: 0x803F8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Microsoft and xbox will not download forza horizon 4- error code: 0x803F8001: I bought Forza horizon 4 on this account on December 17, 2019. I was able to play it until July of 2020. I got new upgrades for my gaming PC, so I have a new motherboard, and that's when it...
  4. Can't seem to reinstall Forza Horizon 4 after reinstalling Windows.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't seem to reinstall Forza Horizon 4 after reinstalling Windows.: I had to reinstall Windows because I was having some problems with it. I got it repaired by a family friend, he backed up all my large files such as my games. All is fine and well but I can't seem...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 input lag on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 input lag on Windows 10: There's a lot of input lag with the game on PC (with keyboard and mouse). It's really unplayable, it's like I try to drive and nothing happens and after a few seconds the car starts moving very...
  6. Forza Horizon Not Loading on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon Not Loading on Windows 10: Hi, I have an issue with Forza Horizon 4 not loading. It will not load even to the front menu. I have tried numerous different methods to fix this issue, however none of them have worked. My...
  7. [Forza Horizon 4] Sound issues on Windows 10 - sounds like bitrate drop or that I'm underwater.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Forza Horizon 4] Sound issues on Windows 10 - sounds like bitrate drop or that I'm underwater.: I am having a bizzare issue in Forza Horizon 4 - the game starts, I get through the menu with the sound working just fine, but a couple of seconds after I start driving the sound changes - almost...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 with Games for Windows ultimate package - game starts then closes

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 with Games for Windows ultimate package - game starts then closes: hi i have a problem with Forza Horizon 4 with Games for Windows ultimate package - the game starts then closes c54c3e82-ad4a-4f07-b789-9ae3eaf0ec13
  9. Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking: Hello, hope everyone is doing well today. I need assistance and I'm not too sure where to ask or who to contact about this issue. I've recently gotten my hands on Forza Horizon 3 as a good...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 install after resetting windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 install after resetting windows: Hi! The problem I'm facing is that after resetting windows I was able to still locate my games (from Steam and uPlay) but not with Xbox Beta program. I did one "tutorial" I found online and...