windows game bar audio issue(pc)

Discus and support windows game bar audio issue(pc) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; after i am done recording a video using the windows game bar i go to watch the video i recorded and it has audio glitches here and there . but while... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JIN RUMMIE, Feb 14, 2020.

1. JIN RUMMIE
    JIN RUMMIE Guest

after i am done recording a video using the windows game bar i go to watch the video i recorded

and it has audio glitches here and there . but while making the video everything is fine. its the

captured videos that has the bad audio rumbling sound. any help with be great

:)

JIN RUMMIE, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Sitchenn Win User

I've had issues with this in the past too, but its sporadic. Generally I've found in my cases, my CPU was hitting it's full 100% load and then audio would glitch out in recording but not in the game. If you're able, look at minimizing the background apps
    and resources and freeing up some memory as well. The less taxing on the CPU, the less chance of audio becoming garbled.
  3. disbenjoe Win User

same issue here. so frustrating! help please!
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

game bar not responding right away at times

Hello VendibleWall,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the Game Bar on your Windows 10 PC.

Our recommendation here, please attempt to follow the steps provided through our
    troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 support article for various steps created for resolving most issues
    involving the Xbox Game Bar.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

XBOX on Windows 10 - Microphone does not work

Hi there Saltybee66,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Microphone not working on the Xbox App on PC.

I recommend to try this:

• Make sure your audio device for both input (microphone) and output (speakers) is set correctly on your PC.
    • Under Control Panel, select Sound.
    • You’ll find these settings on both the Playback and Recording tabs.

If you have trouble hearing audio, try the following troubleshooting articles:

Try this out and let us know the results.
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Win + G and win + ALT + R for game captures are not working in some games?

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. The Windows logo key + G on a Windows 10 PC will open the game bar. Is the game bar not showing up on the screen when those buttons are pressed? The article entitled

Use Game Bar to Record Game Clips on Windows 10
    will explain more about using the game bar. We recommend reviewing the article entitled

Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10
    if the game bar does not appear when the command is entered. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. windows game bar audio issue(pc) - Similar Threads - windows game bar

2. Windows Game Bar Starts Muted and Doesn't Record All Computer Sounds

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Starts Muted and Doesn't Record All Computer Sounds: Hi there, Some game bar settings are being ignored and I'm not sure where to start. Firstly, my microphone is set to "turn on by default when I record" but ever time I start recording, my mic is...
  3. Task Bar and Top of Window Appears When Playing Certain Game Pass Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Task Bar and Top of Window Appears When Playing Certain Game Pass Games: For certain Game Pass games (Final Fantasy 15 and Frost Punk for example), when I move the mouse to the bottom of the screen, the task bar will show up and when I move it to the top of the screen...
  4. Windows app: Xbox Game Bar Spotify Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows app: Xbox Game Bar Spotify Issue: I just got a wireless Xbox One Controller for PC and started using the Game Bar on my laptop and it worked great. Then when I came home I set it up on my Desktop PC and when launching the Spotify...
  5. Problems with "Looking for Players" in the Windows Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with "Looking for Players" in the Windows Game Bar: Hello, im having an issue with 'Looking for group'. (Specifically Minecraft Windows 10) It seems when ever i click "I am Interested" it gives an error of "This post is no longer available" when it...
  6. Questions regarding Xbox game bar on Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Questions regarding Xbox game bar on Windows 10: I've really been enjoying the new game bar, mainly the performance monitor/window. But I'm not sure how to get it to do what I'd like it to do: Preferably, I would like to keep the performance...
  7. Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows: I have the latest updates for windows and xbox game bar and I dont have the option to enable FPS counter. Where is it? 2927e312-e68d-4912-b7d0-b1f49b5b866d
  8. 關於 Windows 10 使用 Xbox Game Bar 擷取遊戲短片 顏色問題[Translation-About Windows 10 Using Xbox Game Bar...

in XBoX on Windows
    關於 Windows 10 使用 Xbox Game Bar 擷取遊戲短片 顏色問題[Translation-About Windows 10 Using Xbox Game Bar...: 我使用Xbox Game Bar WIN+ALT+R錄影 錄出來的畫面顏色都會偏白 使用截圖圖片顏色都正常 請問要到哪裡調整呢? [Translation-I use the Xbox Game Bar WIN-ALT-R video recording the screen color will be white, the color of the screenshot...
  9. XBox Insider - Windows 10 - Game Bar - Massive Disk Consumption In Traces

in XboX Insiders
    XBox Insider - Windows 10 - Game Bar - Massive Disk Consumption In Traces: I can running Xbox insider on PC and am running the game bar. Earlier today I noted I ran out of disk space on my primary SSD. Thinking it was general temp files and other rubbish I did a clean...
  10. Windows 10 Game Bar and Call of Duty: MW(2019)

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Game Bar and Call of Duty: MW(2019): I'm having issues playing/connecting to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare(2019). When I launch the game through the Blizzard Launcher for the first time, I'm able to play the game with no issues. When...