windows game bar audio issue(pc)

Discus and support windows game bar audio issue(pc) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; after i am done recording a video using the windows game bar i go to watch the video i recorded and it has audio glitches here and there . but while... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JIN RUMMIE, Feb 14, 2020.

1. JIN RUMMIE
    JIN RUMMIE Guest

after i am done recording a video using the windows game bar i go to watch the video i recorded

and it has audio glitches here and there . but while making the video everything is fine. its the

captured videos that has the bad audio rumbling sound. any help with be great

:)

JIN RUMMIE, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Sitchenn Win User

I've had issues with this in the past too, but its sporadic. Generally I've found in my cases, my CPU was hitting it's full 100% load and then audio would glitch out in recording but not in the game. If you're able, look at minimizing the background apps
    and resources and freeing up some memory as well. The less taxing on the CPU, the less chance of audio becoming garbled.
  3. disbenjoe Win User

same issue here. so frustrating! help please!
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

game bar not responding right away at times

Hello VendibleWall,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the Game Bar on your Windows 10 PC.

Our recommendation here, please attempt to follow the steps provided through our
    troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 support article for various steps created for resolving most issues
    involving the Xbox Game Bar.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

XBOX on Windows 10 - Microphone does not work

Hi there Saltybee66,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Microphone not working on the Xbox App on PC.

I recommend to try this:

• Make sure your audio device for both input (microphone) and output (speakers) is set correctly on your PC.
    • Under Control Panel, select Sound.
    • You’ll find these settings on both the Playback and Recording tabs.

If you have trouble hearing audio, try the following troubleshooting articles:

Try this out and let us know the results.
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Win + G and win + ALT + R for game captures are not working in some games?

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. The Windows logo key + G on a Windows 10 PC will open the game bar. Is the game bar not showing up on the screen when those buttons are pressed? The article entitled

Use Game Bar to Record Game Clips on Windows 10
    will explain more about using the game bar. We recommend reviewing the article entitled

Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10
    if the game bar does not appear when the command is entered. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. windows game bar audio issue(pc) - Similar Threads - windows game bar

2. Questions that everyone has Xbox game bar minecraft for windows 10 and I can't upload...

in XBoX on Windows
    Questions that everyone has Xbox game bar minecraft for windows 10 and I can't upload...: Hi I have problems with game bar windows 10, problem 1 When the game bar is running, it uses a lot of RAM and CPU and hard disks, so when I am in the game, either the game bar slows down the game...
  3. Windows 10 Streaming + Xbox Game Bar Party Chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Streaming + Xbox Game Bar Party Chat: Hey all, Currently, when I stream, my viewers cannot hear the party chat that I am in via the Xbox Game Bar. Resulting in me laughing at nothing and talking to myself on stream. Is there any...
  4. "See who is in Party" is not a feature on Windows 10 xbox app/game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    "See who is in Party" is not a feature on Windows 10 xbox app/game bar?: The "See who in Party" feature available on xbox does not seem to exist before entering the party on the windows 10 xbox app, will this be a feature that is added to the app soon?...
  5. Xbox Game Bar error: 0x803F8001 (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar error: 0x803F8001 (Windows 10): When I was trying to play a game or an application for my school work, a message has been displayed to my Xbox Game Bar: "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Windows 10 Not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Windows 10 Not working: Everytime i try to open up the gamebar i get this message. any clue? "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the...
  7. windows 10 xbox game bar recording isnt working error -2110638577

in XBoX on Windows
    windows 10 xbox game bar recording isnt working error -2110638577: hey! I was recording a zoom call and using the game bar to record it. At first it was working fine and recording the screen and audio. Then, we moved into breakout rooms and it ended (assuming bc...
  8. Xbox game bar not updating on the windows store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar not updating on the windows store.: I have tried to update Xbox game bar recently and for the past month the game bar will not update. I hit update and its just an infinate, "downloading." All other apps update....
  9. Question regarding pinned widgets with Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding pinned widgets with Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10: I really want to make use of this feature, especially being able to pin the performance widget so that it always displays my fps. However, whenever I have any widget pinned I drop ~20-40 fps....
  10. Windows Game Bar detects when I'm speaking on my microphone, but doesn't transmit my voice.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar detects when I'm speaking on my microphone, but doesn't transmit my voice.: My microphone used to work, but then I couldn't hear others. After changing my inputs and outputs in the settings, I can hear others but cannot be heard. My icon goes white whenever I speak, but...