Windows Game Bar

Discus and support Windows Game Bar in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've been using the record that feature on the game bar for quite some time now. I use it to record good clips for my youtube channel. I pressed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TNBC Jaze YT, May 16, 2019 at 9:52 AM.

1. TNBC Jaze YT
    TNBC Jaze YT Guest

Windows Game Bar

So I've been using the record that feature on the game bar for quite some time now. I use it to record good clips for my youtube channel. I pressed record that on the game bar and later when I went back to look at it showed a still image from my game before
    but still had the audio. I've tried everything but I don't know whats wrong. A lot of the time it happens while I am

streaming with Streamlabs OBS (SLOBS), and if this helps the game I was playing was Fortnite Battle Royale.

:)

TNBC Jaze YT, May 16, 2019 at 9:52 AM
  2. TNBC Jaze YT Win User

Windows Game Bar

this issue has recently started yes. i just started streaming recently and before then i would just use the recording option on the game bar but my friend told me about the capture that feature so i started using that feature pretty recently, and i started
    after i was already streaming, so the priority could be an issue. do you happen to know how to set priority?
  3. TNBC Jaze YT Win User

Windows Game Bar

Hi, the game bar does pop up when i press the commands, its just when it takes clips they dont really work
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Windows Game Bar

Hello

• If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key + G, check your Game bar settings. Open the Start menu, and select Settings > Gaming and
      make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar is On.

• If Game bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the Windows logo key + Alt + R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording
      starts and ends.

You may also want to try checking for updates, or resetting your PC.

Luck.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Windows Game Bar

To clarify, you're having the issue of getting just a still image with audio while streaming with OBS? Or does that happen also when not streaming with OBS? The first thing I would check is storage space on the drive where clips are saved.

This page here has some troubleshooting steps you can try with Game Bar that might help
    resolve your issue, such as restarting services. Let us know if that doesn't help fix your issue.

Additionally, are you in the Insider Program and testing advanced features of the Game Bar? They are doing some really cool improvements with the overlay and capabilities of it that will be coming down the pipe, but if so, would have to change tactics of
    how we troubleshoot.
  6. TNBC Jaze YT Win User

Windows Game Bar

Hi, i am getting the issue while streaming and sometimes when i am not streaming. i am not in the insider program as far as i know. would you recommend doing the insider program?
Thema:

Windows Game Bar

1. Windows Game Bar - Similar Threads - Windows Game Bar

2. Xbox game bar on windows 10 has very loud buzzing instead of microphone input on recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar on windows 10 has very loud buzzing instead of microphone input on recording: I'm on a Dell Optiplex 990 with a GTX 1060 3gb. I have a blue snowball microphone and apple earbuds as headphones. I suspect there might be an interference between the headphone mic and the...
  3. Windows Game Bar Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Error: i have been trying to record some gameplay using the game bar and it will let me record for only 20 secs minimum and 60 secs max. it will always come up with a error code which say's [img] I...
  4. Windows 10 Game Bar in the MTA San Andreas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Game Bar in the MTA San Andreas: The game bar works perfectly in any game on the computer. But when I open the MTA San Andreas the bar does not appear. I've tried opening in window mode, full screen, different resolution. Simply...
  5. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: Game Bar support for full-screen mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: Game Bar support for full-screen mode: In the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, we now support fullscreen optimizations for most applications and games. The feature allows users to more quickly switch (alt-tab) from fullscreen games to...
  6. GAME BAR STOPPED WORKING WINDOWS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAME BAR STOPPED WORKING WINDOWS: Good morning, Yesterday morning I tested the game bar for recording while I played Tibia. It turned normal, I was able to record normal. Then I downloaded a video editor called HitFilm and the...
  7. Windows 10 Game Bar Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Game Bar Issues: I am having an issue with Windows 10 game bar not letting me record anything. I have an AMD Radeon R7 260x, which is supported by Windows 10 game bar. Whenever I click "Start Recording", I get the...
  8. Question about windows 10 game mode & game bar.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about windows 10 game mode & game bar.: So I know that there are certain whitelisted games that work with game mode, and that you can enable it in non whitelisted games with the game bar, but does it automatically turn on if the game is...
  9. Windows 10 Game DVR Recording fuzzy bars?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Game DVR Recording fuzzy bars?: Hello all, When using my Xbox One and saying "Xbox Record that" it works like a treat and no problems. After watching the Major Nelson video I found out Windows 10 has this feature built in with...
  10. Windows game bar with xbox guide button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows game bar with xbox guide button: I have had this issue for a while, full screen or windowed, the xbox guide button with a xbox one elite controller will not bring up the game bar to record. If I press win + G that works fine, any...