Windows Game Bar

Discus and support Windows Game Bar in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've been using the record that feature on the game bar for quite some time now. I use it to record good clips for my youtube channel. I pressed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TNBC Jaze YT, May 16, 2019.

1. TNBC Jaze YT
    TNBC Jaze YT Guest

Windows Game Bar

So I've been using the record that feature on the game bar for quite some time now. I use it to record good clips for my youtube channel. I pressed record that on the game bar and later when I went back to look at it showed a still image from my game before
    but still had the audio. I've tried everything but I don't know whats wrong. A lot of the time it happens while I am

streaming with Streamlabs OBS (SLOBS), and if this helps the game I was playing was Fortnite Battle Royale.

:)

TNBC Jaze YT, May 16, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Game Recording Bar position adjusting problem.

Hi there!

Thank you for coming to the forums. I'd be happy to try and help.

Does it not allow you to drag it from the top banner of the game bar? Pressing the Windows Key + G will bring up the Game Bar so believe pressing it again should hide the game bar.

Take a look at these support articles for plenty of information regarding the game bar on Window 10 and hopefully there is something there that can help you:

I hope this helps!
  3. TNBC Jaze YT Win User

Windows Game Bar

this issue has recently started yes. i just started streaming recently and before then i would just use the recording option on the game bar but my friend told me about the capture that feature so i started using that feature pretty recently, and i started
    after i was already streaming, so the priority could be an issue. do you happen to know how to set priority?
  4. TNBC Jaze YT Win User

Windows Game Bar

Hi, the game bar does pop up when i press the commands, its just when it takes clips they dont really work
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

Windows Game Bar

Hello

• If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key + G, check your Game bar settings. Open the Start menu, and select Settings > Gaming and
      make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar is On.

• If Game bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the Windows logo key + Alt + R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording
      starts and ends.

You may also want to try checking for updates, or resetting your PC.

Luck.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Windows Game Bar

To clarify, you're having the issue of getting just a still image with audio while streaming with OBS? Or does that happen also when not streaming with OBS? The first thing I would check is storage space on the drive where clips are saved.

This page here has some troubleshooting steps you can try with Game Bar that might help
    resolve your issue, such as restarting services. Let us know if that doesn't help fix your issue.

Additionally, are you in the Insider Program and testing advanced features of the Game Bar? They are doing some really cool improvements with the overlay and capabilities of it that will be coming down the pipe, but if so, would have to change tactics of
    how we troubleshoot.
Thema:

Windows Game Bar

1. Windows Game Bar - Similar Threads - Windows Game Bar

2. windowsゲームバーでもキャプチャ [Translation - Capture in windows game bar]

in XBoX on Windows
    windowsゲームバーでもキャプチャ [Translation - Capture in windows game bar]: windows10 1903のゲー バーでウィンドウモードのゲー をキャプチャすると、上のタイトルバーの分 けスクリーンショットがずれてしまい、その分ウィンドウの下の部分が切れてしまいます。 再起動などを試しましたが治りませんでした。windows10 1803の は起こらなかったのですが、これは仕様でしょうか? ------ [Mod Translation - When...
  3. Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10 after changing my Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10 after changing my Microsoft...: I click "Sign In" and the Xbox windows flashes for a second and goes away. I have tried signing in with the Xbox app and it looks like it signs me in but I cannot see my friends list of games I...
  4. Windows 10 Game Bar Doesn't work with Family Premium Account

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 Game Bar Doesn't work with Family Premium Account: Hi, I'm in Skip Ahead. Please see this post below. This is happening to me, too....
  5. How do I stop message notifications from popping up via Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop message notifications from popping up via Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10?: Since the most recent update to the Xbox Game Bar app on Windows 10, I now get a notification any time an Xbox Live friend sends me a message, however, I can't see any way to turn this off. Xbox...
  6. Xbox game bar for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar for windows 10: When i turn on my xbox game bar in-game i can't move my mouse if i move it it's gonna go back to centre fc2f40f1-7a62-4de8-a01a-7cb4d1b9a117
  7. Xbox game bar on windows 10 has very loud buzzing instead of microphone input on recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar on windows 10 has very loud buzzing instead of microphone input on recording: I'm on a Dell Optiplex 990 with a GTX 1060 3gb. I have a blue snowball microphone and apple earbuds as headphones. I suspect there might be an interference between the headphone mic and the...
  8. Windows Game Bar Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Error: i have been trying to record some gameplay using the game bar and it will let me record for only 20 secs minimum and 60 secs max. it will always come up with a error code which say's [img] I...
  9. Windows 10 Game Bar in the MTA San Andreas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Game Bar in the MTA San Andreas: The game bar works perfectly in any game on the computer. But when I open the MTA San Andreas the bar does not appear. I've tried opening in window mode, full screen, different resolution. Simply...
  10. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: Game Bar support for full-screen mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: Game Bar support for full-screen mode: In the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, we now support fullscreen optimizations for most applications and games. The feature allows users to more quickly switch (alt-tab) from fullscreen games to...