Windows live games not working.

Discus and support Windows live games not working. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I wanted to play Lost Planet 2 but it won't start. After selecting DX9 / DX11, it just won't start. I thought that the problem might be in the Games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Даниил Поздеев, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Windows live games not working.

I wanted to play Lost Planet 2 but it won't start. After selecting DX9 / DX11, it just won't start. I thought that the problem might be in the Games for windows
    live. After all, I could not play on the previous computer without it. So I tried to install it, but it won't start. Throws the following errors: an error occurred during the installation of assembly microsoft.vc90.crt and Installation error. Tried installing
    C ++ 2005 Fraemwork but it gives error 1935, which again cannot be fixed. Then I tried to enable Directplay in Windows components. It throws an error 0x80073712 Windows 10, 64 bit Core i7-4770k RX 570 4 GB GDDR5 16 GB DDR3 SSD 240 There is hardly a problem
    with the components. What should I do?

:)

Даниил Поздеев, Jan 22, 2021
  2. TriadX2008 Win User

Games for Windows Live not working

Hi there,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Tried changing my password several times but that didn't help. Thankfully though, you sent me to the correct forum to get help.

Had to delete my profile and retrieve it again. Works like a charm now.
  3. TriadX2008 Win User

Oh, and I can sign in to "Games for Windows Marketplace"...not sure if that's of any use :p
  4. HassanB Win User

The change should be immediate between Games for Windows LIVE and XBOX Live or XBOX.com as they are all hooked into the same login system. You may want to change the password once to see if that makes any sort of difference. When changing the password please
    do not enter any special characters in the password field as this can cause problems.

To reset the password please go here.

If that doesn't work you'll want to direct your question here to the GWFL Support forum.
  5. KingSteven831 Win User

Xbox Live same technology as Game for Windows Live

So if Games for Windows Live works with my internet connection that doesn't necessarily mean that Xbox Live will work as well?
  6. Fr0styz Win User

Transfer my account to USA

If i create new account my games from Game for Windows Live will work on it?
Thema:

Windows live games not working.

1. Windows live games not working. - Similar Threads - Windows live games

2. Why is gaming on Windows 10 as an Xbox Live Player Such a Terrible Experience?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is gaming on Windows 10 as an Xbox Live Player Such a Terrible Experience?: Ive been an Xbox/Microsoft fanboy for over 10 years. I recently switched from console to PC expecting an enhanced gaming experience. And everyday I ask myself, why is it that Microsoft, one of...
  3. Games for Windows Live (GFWL) installation fails on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live (GFWL) installation fails on Windows 10: Games for Windows Live (GFWL) installation fails on Windows 10. Some older games still require this to be installed. The installer under this link points to an online installer. Is there an...
  4. Game for windows marketplace live setup - install failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game for windows marketplace live setup - install failed: I attempted to download games for windows marketplace live setup to play fallout 3, but it failed to finish the setup with this error code [0x800c0008]. what can I do?...
  5. Game controller for newly installed Xbox Live, Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game controller for newly installed Xbox Live, Windows 10 PC: I'm considering a Logitech F310 but wondered what my safest bet would be with regard to ease of installation/setup. I'm aged 74 and have had a disappointing experience with a wireless controller I...
  6. Fable 3 on steam wont work without games for windows live marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable 3 on steam wont work without games for windows live marketplace: I am trying to launch the games for windows live app to sign in and be able to play Fable 3 but it cant connect to the internet for some reason. [img] 546ab56e-4c43-4e8f-a99a-df0d834132df
  7. Games for Windows Live CD Key for a Game

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live CD Key for a Game: I bought a digital copy of F1:2010 in 2011 and I want to find the CD Key for it. I bought it off of GFWL (Games for Windows Live). Is there a way I can retrieve the CD Key and/or download it...
  8. GTA IV games for windows live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA IV games for windows live: GTA IV games for windows live PC version. Is there any way at all this can still be accessed and played? Or is it gone forever? My achievements from this game are stuck at %1 from briefly playing...
  9. Games for Windows Live won't download

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live won't download: I've been trying to download G4WL for a while now in order to play Fallout 3 on steam. When I try to download it says that I don't have an internet connection but I do. How do I solve this? Thanks...
  10. Games for Windows Live installer fails - can't run fallout 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live installer fails - can't run fallout 3: Hey so I need to install games for windows live to run fallout 3 (via steam) on windows 10. I got the installer here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=201134 It encounters an error at...