Windows Live, PSN and 2K hacked

Discus and support Windows Live, PSN and 2K hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The group that took down Blizzard's servers last weekend has leaked customer emails and passwords for the above named services. They also claim to have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x24hrs2livex, Nov 20, 2014.

1. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

The group that took down Blizzard's servers last weekend has leaked customer emails and passwords for the above named services. They also claim to have customer data from Facebook, Comcast, EA's Origin and Twitter. Be sure to check CC statements and change
    passwords.
    CNET Article

:)

x24hrs2livex, Nov 20, 2014
  2. WWE1982
    WWE1982 Guest
    WWE1982, Nov 20, 2014
  3. Microsoft has basically bought me a PS4

[quote user="ICN3D"]

It's funny when ppl talk about PSN getting hacked. B/c:

1. from what I heard LIVE also has been hacked, but conveniently enough it's not big news

2. Sony has upgraded their network which is why it cost money to play online with the PS4 now....even though it's $10 cheaper than LIVE. It's basically like LIVE so there is a less of a chance it will get hacked again.

[/quote]

Basically like live?

You're crazy if you tell me that PSN is as reliable as Xbox Live from a networking standpoint.

Xbox Live has been hacked, but not for 24 days like PSN was...

Ix TRIGMATIC xI, Nov 20, 2014
  4. Windows Live, PSN and 2K hacked

Checked through the list and none of my email addresses are on it.

Guess Microsoft's impenetrable protection has finally broken.

NonSportsGirl, Nov 20, 2014
  5. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    Two sides to every story, less than 2000 MS accounts info isn't convincing to me, that could be done by hacking one company and cross referencing usernames in a few days.

Will wait and see how it pans out.

(although changing passwords and credit cards is advisable)

EnenDaveyBoy, Nov 20, 2014
  6. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Is it really.... cnet's site? IE11 doesn't show the site to be authentic aka padlock on the address bar sometimes the address bar is even highlighted. When I log onto my profile IE11 shows on the log in page a padlock and the address bar is even highlighted
    green. I then go to check it's security certificates. Anyone could have wrote that since the web page isn't secure.

smileskybird, Nov 20, 2014
  7. Oh you know when the Turkish government was subject to DDOS... bingo that was us!

Remember when the entire .mil went offline... Ha yes that was us too!

When the gaming servers and websites got hit down... you guessed it!! Us!!

We're a bunch of nerds that commit crime in the comfort of our own home with the protection of being incognito. We'll steal your info and then ask you to like us and support our overall goal which we haven't exactly determined yet because we are still too
    busy going through puberty.

Bloody idiots they are. If this turns out to be true, be sure you all change your passwords and revamp your security. Just in case.

Mark Sherwood, Nov 21, 2014
  8. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest

Yea i call lies. 1.7 million CIA IDs and more big numbers. Just some group trying to make lies to make the selfs big. And if this is ture which i belive its not. The CIA or FBI will have them in jail in 24 hours.

ZTROOPER16, Nov 21, 2014
  9. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    its only live accounts so live.com and live.co.uk not hotmaail so im all good and psn accounts no surprise there same old psn

N7 Gh0stz, Nov 21, 2014
  10. DEACON
    DEACON Guest
    hackers are fail. why don't they try doing something productive instead like uhhh being good citizens.

DEACON, Nov 21, 2014
  11. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    pathetic little script kiddies, if more companies would implement a 2 step security process like Google, then this would be less of a problem.

Zero Divided, Nov 21, 2014
  12. Ghostz its Hotmail too buddy ^ there's loads on the list. Best we can do to combat this sort of cyber-stupidity that unfortunately effects so many innocent folks, is to make as many of our friends and families aware of the issue.

Zero, MS has a 2 step process buddy Windows Live, PSN and 2K hacked :)

13. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Only took 8 posts for someone to take a jab a PSN. [tag:Sigh] @Ghosts Regardless if you prefer Xbox or PS a jab like that is completely unnecessary. We are all gamers and none of us want our information stolen and leaked onto the internet or into some two
    bit hackers hands. Breathe easy and leave the fanboy BS at the door for once.

x24hrs2livex, Nov 21, 2014
  14. f00xm4n
    f00xm4n Guest
    Some of those passwords are truly awful, I think this was a dictionary attack rather then an actual attack many of the passwords end with 123 with a first proper word classic dictionary attack.

I saw a few passwords of "password" i mean come on, you almost deserve getting hacked.

f00xm4n, Nov 21, 2014
  15. Yeah some of them are bad. The harsh thing is, is that so many people will be trying to gain access to those accounts using those passwords. It sucks.

Thema:

1. Windows Live, PSN and 2K hacked - Similar Threads - Windows Live PSN

2. Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10: I keep getting this message Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10. When I click on the link in the message to go to https://aka.ms/mssolitairefaq, this...
  3. Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC: Is there any possible way to get my Fable 3 DLC keys and just put them on another account? Whatever ID I had 8 years ago, I can't remember. So I can't access my DLC. I can play Fable 3 perfectly...
  4. unable to download content from Windows Live

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to download content from Windows Live: hey guys, oddball problem here but i recently got back into Battlestations Pacific but I changed my windows username last year, so now Windows Live doesnt recognize me as an owner to the DLC I...
  5. No aparecen los mensajes de xbox live en app de windows [Xbox Live messages are not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No aparecen los mensajes de xbox live en app de windows [Xbox Live messages are not...: Hola a tod@s, ya hace mucho tiempo que no me aparecen los mensajes en la app de windows 10 de xbox, siempre me sale el mensaje "No se han podido recuperar tus mensajes, intentalo mas tarde" Ya...
  6. Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases: Hello, I know this is a little late but I was trying to play Tinker and though I can get Games for Windows Live to download, it's asking me for my product key. While this was a free game, it did...
  7. Connexion impossible au Xbox Live de Windows 10 (erreur 0x80090027) [Translation - Unable...

in XBoX on Windows
    Connexion impossible au Xbox Live de Windows 10 (erreur 0x80090027) [Translation - Unable...: Bonjour, J’ai un problème de connexion avec le Xbox Live de Windows 10 et j’ai droit l’erreur 0x80090027. J’ai mis le fuseau horaire en automatique et j’ai supprimé mon compte Microsoft de ma...
  8. i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted...: i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted from the xbox live and i dont remember all the detiles of them, can you help me fix this problem?...
  9. Error 0x87DD0005: Playing in the Xbox Live on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87DD0005: Playing in the Xbox Live on Windows 10: I bought the Ori and the Blind Forest game and I've been playing it on my notebook for a few months. I have been trying to play since last Friday but the error described below appears at the time...
  10. Cannot sign into my XBox Live account on Windows 8 games on my Windows 10 machine

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into my XBox Live account on Windows 8 games on my Windows 10 machine: Whenever I try to play an Xbox Live game from the Microsoft Store like Hitman Go, Rabbids Big Bang or Bejeweled that are Windows 8 games on my Windows 10 machine I keep getting prompted for my...