Windows Looking for group post issue

Discus and support Windows Looking for group post issue in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to figure out how do I search for games that I can't find on the list of games on the looking for group posts tab? I used to just go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by PlasmaSyncz, Mar 8, 2022.

1. PlasmaSyncz
    PlasmaSyncz Guest

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how do I search for games that I can't find on the list of games on the looking for group posts tab? I used to just go to console companion and search the game (mainly Minecraft bedrock edition) and thats was it. Now I can't figure it out since group posts was removed from companion. Any other way to search for games or find them without going on xbox?

:)

PlasmaSyncz, Mar 8, 2022
  2. {Parity} Win User

Posting issues on Looking for Groups

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  3. HaydenHayes Win User

Issue with Looking for Group Posts

Thanks for replying. This does seem like it could help, but I’ve been able to post perfectly fine before, it hasn’t been until lately when this started happening. Any ideas?
  4. HaydenHayes Win User

Nevermind!!! I figured out that I can’t include a vertical line | in my post...
  5. Mc Cheshire Cat Win User

Im not too sure to be honest, maybe its a problem on microsoft’s end.

Maybe try setting a LFG up with the bare minimum with just the word test, or something, just to see if it works, and for different games of different age ratings incase its that
  6. Mc Cheshire Cat Win User

Not a 100% sure with this one, maybe it could be a privacy setting. Try going to settings, General, Online safety & family, Privacy & Online safety.

let me know if this helps
Thema:

1. Windows Looking for group post issue - Similar Threads - Windows Looking group

2. Gamebar on win 11 turns on my microphone whenever I look at another window

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar on win 11 turns on my microphone whenever I look at another window: Hi. Today I upgraded to win 11. I use gamebar to record my classes and I noticed that whenever I switch to another window the microphone's recording gets turned on. This happens either using...
  3. Annoying nag bug for 8+ months on Windows: "Looks like your credit card is expiring soon"

in XboX Insiders
    Annoying nag bug for 8+ months on Windows: "Looks like your credit card is expiring soon": I keep getting a nag prompt in the xbox app on PC, and a windows notification, that my credit card is about to expire. It is not about to expire. Anyone able to report this to the right team? If...
  4. Windows 10 XBOX app - "Looks like your credit card is expiring soon. Update it now so you...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 XBOX app - "Looks like your credit card is expiring soon. Update it now so you...: Hi, I've been getting this warning in the XBOX app on PC: "Looks like your credit card is expiring soon. Update it now so you can keep on playing!" I use PayPal, I've never even entered my...
  5. Update in Windows 10 broke MSAA Anti-Aliasing. Please fix ASAP. Games look super jagged.

in XBoX on Windows
    Update in Windows 10 broke MSAA Anti-Aliasing. Please fix ASAP. Games look super jagged.: Hello, a while ago an update broke anti-aliasing for a majority of games that utilize MSAA. Even with the settings maxxed out, it looks terrible. This is on a desktop with an ASUS Z490 Maximus...
  6. Xbox gamebar/game dvr on windows 10 has bad audio quality. Looking for fixes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gamebar/game dvr on windows 10 has bad audio quality. Looking for fixes: I've been using the xbox game bar app to record some games lately. However, when I do that, my audio quality becomes fuzzy, unclear and awful. I have tried various "solutions" to this problem...
  7. Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar - “Looking for group”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar - “Looking for group”: Hi there! having an issue with Xbox Game Bar, using to join other groups in Sea of thieves, actually to join theres no problem, but if i would create a group, the gamebar itself like crashed and...
  8. Xbox looking for group post not working on windows 10 gamebar or Console companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox looking for group post not working on windows 10 gamebar or Console companion: I have tried and tried to post a looking for group post, every time I do so it just comes up with the error message "you're looking for group post isn't working right now" idk what to do I have...
  9. Looking for Group at Windows 10 error (XBOX Game Bar)

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for Group at Windows 10 error (XBOX Game Bar): Hello, on my Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10), i cant use the looking for group feature. everytime i try to enter one group it says: "the post is no longer avaliable". or if i try to post something it...
  10. Looking for group not working on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for group not working on Windows 10: Looking for group is not working on Xbox game bar windows 10 97126ea0-1c4e-430e-b940-c37a34c14380