Windows Media Player not supported since 2016

Discus and support Windows Media Player not supported since 2016 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I load music from Windows 10 PC to Xbox 360? 3fae4f8d-24f3-495c-b4b9-bae715b5a3b2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by memyself_509, Apr 15, 2020.

1. memyself_509
    memyself_509 Guest

How can I load music from Windows 10 PC to Xbox 360?

:)

memyself_509, Apr 15, 2020
  2. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

you can put the music onto a flash drive.
  3. MindOfTim Win User

A flash drive is what I use when I want to play music on Xbox also
  4. Mister Parks Win User

Ads with Xbox Music on Windows 8

Hey Madmya,

I see that you are not an Xbox Music Pass holder. If that's the case, the Xbox Music app is ad-supported without a subscription.

There is the Windows Media Player included with Windows 8 that is not an ad-supported software. You can find it from your Windows 8 Start screen by typing Windows Media Player.

Let us know if that Media Player is more to your liking. Thanks!
  5. FoxEsal Win User

how to play videos from pc to xbox

No, Not in windows media center. In windows Media "Player"
  6. Mister Parks Win User

Streaming music from a Win8 pc to my 360

Hello RayvenRayge,

Windows Media Player is still included in Windows 8 and can be used to stream media to your Xbox 360. You can also use the Zune software.

The steps for that are available on our support page to
    Stream media using Zune or Windows Media Player

Let us know if any of the steps shared on this thread help you out.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Windows Media Player not supported since 2016 - Similar Threads - Windows Media Player

2. Window media center

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Window media center: Window media center How do i active window media center on my xbox 360 i havey code and i only have a WiFi rounter e282698f-e702-4d30-96f9-7e15d75c7bc5
  3. Xbox 360 windows media center

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 windows media center: So im trying to put photos onto my 360 from my phone but I can't because the Windows Media Center is no longer supported so what do i do guys plz help ce4247a4-e55f-4b83-9d38-dee0bd912c0d
  4. Streaming from Windows Media Player to my Xbox 1 through my network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming from Windows Media Player to my Xbox 1 through my network.: I have been streaming my Music Collection from my PC to my Xbox 1, I have certain folders that do not show up on the xbox. This most recent folder contains MP3's is that whats causing this, or do...
  5. Lack of Windows Media Player in Windows 10 causing problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lack of Windows Media Player in Windows 10 causing problems: Hi, I hope someone can help me. I've browsed a lot of forums but have not found any solution yet. I installed Windows 10 the other day, and since it no longer supports or is compatible with...
  6. Get Media Player Ultra For Free (Limited Time) For XB1, Windows 10!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get Media Player Ultra For Free (Limited Time) For XB1, Windows 10!: Get It Here! 82277d6b-6575-4699-b288-9f2c18963738
  7. Xbox One Media Player can't see files on Windows Media Server

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Media Player can't see files on Windows Media Server: I have two xbox ones, one in my basement and one in my bedroom. The xbox one in my basement can see and play files on my Windows Home Server media server just fine, but my Xbox One in my bedroom...
  8. XBOX ONE MEDIA PLAYER CANNOT FIND FILES ON WINDOWS 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE MEDIA PLAYER CANNOT FIND FILES ON WINDOWS 10: I just set up media sharing/streaming on windows media player for windows 10 and added some video files. when i open up the default folders on the xbox one media player app, my files or folders i...
  9. Xbox One can't find MS Surface 2 on windows media player.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One can't find MS Surface 2 on windows media player.: I want to change the background on my Xbox one. Now I know I could get up and use a USB drive, but I don't want to get up. When I go to the media player on Xbox one it detects the desktops in my...
  10. Windows Media Player app for Xbone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Media Player app for Xbone: When/IF Microsoft will be releasing WMP application for Xbox one? WMP was one of the best feature Xbox 360 had throughout the years of MS Xbox live. -Xbone DLNA/PC UPnP enabled lags...