Windows Mixed Reality issue with "XBOX Identity Provider"

Discus and support Windows Mixed Reality issue with "XBOX Identity Provider" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've bought a VR game from MS Store - "TITAN SLAYER". Whenever I'm trying to start it, it opens Mixed Reality Portal (like any other game) but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XOR1982, Feb 9, 2019.

1. XOR1982
    XOR1982 Guest

Hello,

I've bought a VR game from MS Store - "TITAN SLAYER". Whenever I'm trying to start it, it opens Mixed Reality Portal (like any other game) but after a while crushes with error:

We couldn't sign you in

We can't sign you in right now. Try again later....

0x87DD002A

I see the game in my XBOX live library.

Why in case of this game it crushes? For the time being it's the first game I've bought on mS Store since I've got WMR. All rest free demos and games from MS Store run with no issues.

BTW

How to add game shortcut into Mixed Reality Home?

:)

XOR1982, Feb 9, 2019
  2. XOR1982 Win User

Hello

Why should I contact the manufacturer as the error clearly indicates to Xbox Live issue? Windows Mixed Reality is supposed to be universal for MS Store games. It has nothing to do with the equipment as the other games work and there's no info on the game
    profile that it doesn't work with some particular manufacturer.

Edit:

It works now. It was Windows system Xbox Services settings.
  3. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues with a game you purchased. What Headset and software are you using? Have you contacted the manufacturer/developer of the VR set and software you're using?
    I recommend you contact them and check if they have compatibility issues or if this is something they've seen before with their device. Let us know with a reply how it goes!
  4. Richard Hay (MVP) Win User

VR games

There are no AR/VR titles for Xbox at the moment. There are options if you have a Windows 10 PC and you can find out more about that at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-mixed-reality

Windows Mixed Reality is also compatible with Steam VR titles as well.

Enjoy.
  5. Lukinhapc2 Win User

[Windows 10] Issue with Xbox Identity Provider App

You could try to reset the cache from windows 10 store, here is a tutorial for that: https://goo.gl/LBsQ6K
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Xbox Mixed Reality

Hi there,

If you haven't done so yet, be sure to post the suggestion on the feedback site:
    http://feedback.xbox.com/ so the right people can see it.
Thema:

1. Windows Mixed Reality issue with "XBOX Identity Provider" - Similar Threads - Windows Mixed Reality

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller in Windows: Hola he tenido problemas con mi control de Xbox one en windows. Lo conecto mediante bluetooth pero cada cierto periodo de tiempo se desenlaza y provoca que la pc se tilde. Es como que se queda...
  3. Xbox One controller on Windows 10 drops out constantly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller on Windows 10 drops out constantly: I've had an xbox one controller for a few months now, bought with the bluetooth usb dongle. Not a single "fix" suggested so far has fixed it dropping out every 2-10 minutes. I have disabled...
  4. Обновление Minecraft for windows 10 до версии 1.9 [Update Minecraft for Windows 10 to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Обновление Minecraft for windows 10 до версии 1.9 [Update Minecraft for Windows 10 to...: Здравствуйте. Когда майнкрафт обновится до 1.9 в Microsoft store? Translation [Hello. When will Minecraft update to 1.9 in the Microsoft store?] 6820d0bf-bef0-41c8-b243-4b6fe3dcb102
  5. Will x-box 360 controler work with x-box one windows adapter.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will x-box 360 controler work with x-box one windows adapter.: I bought four x360 controllers with x-360 adapter not even year ago, and few days ago adapter stoped working(controlers are working with x-box),i searched all day in stores and (oficiall) sites...
  6. i have problem with the windows 10 application for xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    i have problem with the windows 10 application for xbox: I have problems with the windows 10 application for xbox does not let me connect to my xbox.My xbox if it is connected to the same wifi as my pc 8a52d4fe-34b5-440e-969a-001549d90d25
  7. Windows mixed reality test shows bt 4.0 not supported.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows mixed reality test shows bt 4.0 not supported.: I have an acer nitro5 with windows 10 v1803. I want to use an xbox one ccontroller on it for gaming but once I just happened to run the requirements test for windows mixed reality and it says that...
  8. Using xbox app through Windows Mixed Reality connection issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Using xbox app through Windows Mixed Reality connection issues: Every time i use the Windows Mixed Reality headset, my connection goes from NAT type Open to moderate. The only way im finding out is by using the Xbox app through the WMR app. Is there a way to...
  9. Destiny and Windows 10 Migration Don't Mix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny and Windows 10 Migration Don't Mix: There is a persistent, recurring problem going on as of late with the gradual migration of Xbox One's OS to Windows 10. In the past month there have been five updates, and in at least three of...
  10. Mixing Xbox One and 360 Controllers on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mixing Xbox One and 360 Controllers on Windows 10: Is there a way to re-assing Controller numbers on Windows 10? I'm using an Xbox One Controller and some 360 Controllers as well. They all work, with one problem: The 360 controllers are always...