Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP...

Discus and support Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Ever since the announcement of the Windows Phone 8.1 Marketplace was shutting down in December I haven't been able to get any achievements from WP 8.1... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Kikoo123, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Kikoo123
    Kikoo123 Guest

Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP...

Ever since the announcement of the Windows Phone 8.1 Marketplace was shutting down in December I haven't been able to get any achievements from WP 8.1 to sync with xbox. I've seen numerous people reporting that they are having the exact same problem and
    this isn't just for Windows Phone 8.1 but also for 7, 8 and even 10 in some cases. Simply put the achievements are popping in game, but will not sync to your xbox profile. People are even reporting of gamerscore disappearing from their profile which has happened
    to me, the day of the announcement (which was the last time I managed to get achievements to sync), it synced the gamerscore I earned but when I went to check the achievements on Xbox 360 it said that they were locked. So basically it synced the gamerscore
    but not the achievements being unlocked. Then the next day the gamerscore just disappeared as if it just unsynced itself. I've seen other people say this as well as someone say this in another forum post.

For me I am using a Lumia 640 running Windows 8.1, but I've seen other people say that this exact same issue is happening to them and they are running older and newer os and different windows phones.

Everything in the WP 8.1 Marketplace works fine, I can install and purchase apps, but ever since this announcement was made no achievements from wp are syncing with Xbox.

It seems like this is a service issue, I hope it gets fixed.

:)

Kikoo123, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Spirochaete Win User

Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP 8.1 Store Closure in December

Same.

Starting last week (October 23 approx) I noticed the leaderboards in Windows Phone games no longer function, across all WP 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 games.

Worse than that, achievements do not sync on WP 7, 8, and 8.1 games.

(WP 10 is currently ok for me).

FYI: I still own 9 working Windows Phones for the purpose of earning Xbox achievements. It is a major diss to lose this functionality without prior notice.
  3. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP 8.1 Store Closure in December

I think with the Achievement on Windows Phone is Dead by now
  4. MrZombieChicken Win User

This is incredibly concerning. I have a lot of games that I am still playing on my WP8.1 phone. Upgrading to W10M is not an option because it will wipe out my progress. Please fix the syncing issue.
  5. KMDeacon Win User

Was hoping to get everything done before December, but Im having the same issue. No chance am I playing through Tiny Troopers again
  6. il Radd Win User

Same issue, using a Lumia 928. Angry Birds Space is another game not syncing achievements.

Please fix this issue.
Thema:

1. Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP... - Similar Threads - Windows Phone Achievements

2. Windows 10 phone achievements not Syncing to Profile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows 10 phone achievements not Syncing to Profile: I have been playing several games the last few days on my Windows 10 phone. Lumia 950. Most of the achievements I have tried earning in last few days have not shown up. I unlocked 5 in Farm...
  3. Achievements on Windows Phone Unlock ingame, but won't show on my XBL profile.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievements on Windows Phone Unlock ingame, but won't show on my XBL profile.: I recently have been trying to complete Final Fantasy and get all the achievements for it, but the achievements I unlock aren't showing up on my Xbox Live profile. The gamerscore gets added to my...
  4. Windows Phone achievements do not sync with Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Phone achievements do not sync with Xbox Live: Global issue. Started a few days ago. Don't see any posts anywhere. This is different from the standard 'one or two achievements didn't sync' issue that Microsoft doesn't care about. It is...
  5. Windows Phone achievements no longer visible?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Phone achievements no longer visible?!: Is it just me or did Microsoft really remove the option to show Windows Phone games achievements completely? For me they only show up on the old Xbox One SmartGlass App on Windows Phone. They...
  6. Achievement will not sync from Windows Phone 8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement will not sync from Windows Phone 8: I unlocked the "Around the Sphere" achievement from the game "Microsoft Bingo" on my Windows Phone 8 Device. It shows as unlocked in the game itself, but the Gamerscore does not sync on my...
  7. Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone: Hello! There appears to be a widespread service issue with the Xbox service for Windows 10 Mobile (and probably for Windows Phone 8.1 too). There are issues being reported by a large number of...
  8. Windows Phone game achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Phone game achievements: I've had a Windows Phone for 6 years now (currently on my fourth one) and love the OS! I have own quite a few XBL games for my phone all synced to my account. Recently, I have noticed while...
  9. Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone: Hello! There appears to be a widespread service issue with the Xbox service for Windows Phone 8.1 (Windows 10 Mobile appears to be unaffected). There are issues being reported by a large number...
  10. Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone: Can confirm this is well. Unlocked multiple achievements in multiple games on two Windows Phone devices over the last three days with none of them synced to my profile. Lumia 640, WP 10 Lumia...