Windows Phone 7, 8 and 8.1 Achievements Not Syncing to Xbox Live Profiles since March 2020

Discus and support Windows Phone 7, 8 and 8.1 Achievements Not Syncing to Xbox Live Profiles since March 2020 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Since March 2020, achievements that are unlocked on windows phone 7, 8 or 8.1 will not sync to Xbox profiles. I've seen numerous people reporting that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Kikoo123, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Kikoo123
    Kikoo123 Guest

Windows Phone 7, 8 and 8.1 Achievements Not Syncing to Xbox Live Profiles since March 2020

Since March 2020, achievements that are unlocked on windows phone 7, 8 or 8.1 will not sync to Xbox profiles. I've seen numerous people reporting that they have the same issue. That being when you unlock an achievement on windows phone 7, 8 or 8.1 it will
    unlock however won't sync to your profile. This issue also happened in October of 2019, however was resolved and achievements started syncing again throughout November 2019 - February 2020. It is now broken again and needs to be fixed.

For me I'm using a Lumia 640 running Windows 8.1 and the achievements I've earned in March and May 2020 haven't synced. Everyone has the exact same problem and it is occurring on all windows phones using 7, 8 and 8.1 os.

This a service issue, I hope it gets fixed.

:)

Kikoo123, Jul 28, 2020
  2. LordChabelo13 Win User

Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

I too have issues with getting my achievements on Windows Phone 7 and Windows Phone 8.1 to sync up to my profile. I can get to the leaderboards, but the data is not accurate on them on Microsoft Bingo and the progress in that game from Windows Phone 8 transfers
    over to Windows Phone 10.
  3. Spirochaete Win User

Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP 8.1 Store Closure in December

Same.

Starting last week (October 23 approx) I noticed the leaderboards in Windows Phone games no longer function, across all WP 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 games.

Worse than that, achievements do not sync on WP 7, 8, and 8.1 games.

(WP 10 is currently ok for me).

FYI: I still own 9 working Windows Phones for the purpose of earning Xbox achievements. It is a major diss to lose this functionality without prior notice.
  4. justoneuncle Win User

I just unlocked my last two achievements in Angry Birds Stella on Windows 8.1 Phone and they are not syncing with my profile.
  5. Kikoo123 Win User

Achievements on Windows Phone Unlock ingame, but won't show on my XBL profile.

It's strange because there is nothing there that says Microsoft is shutting down achievement syncing, just the marketplace being shutdown and less support services for it which is why it's confusing that achievements across 7, 8 and 8.1 aren't syncing.

Like Games For Windows Live was shut down years ago yet you can still earn and sync achievements with your xbox live profile to this day, so I don't understand why you can't all of a sudden on wp.

Thanks for replying though, I hope the issue gets resolved soon.
  6. ArhiAngelRus Win User

Windows Phone 8.1

Lumia 640 XL

A lots of achievements still not synced.
Thema:

1. Windows Phone 7, 8 and 8.1 Achievements Not Syncing to Xbox Live Profiles since March 2020 - Similar Threads - Windows Phone Achievements

2. Windows phone 7 and 8 achievements not syncing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows phone 7 and 8 achievements not syncing: This was a problem back in november last year https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/windows-phone-7-8-81-and-even-10-achievements-not/3f9f5977-ceb4-4555-a05c-bd0f03219699?page=4 And...
  3. Windows 10 phone achievements not Syncing to Profile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows 10 phone achievements not Syncing to Profile: I have been playing several games the last few days on my Windows 10 phone. Lumia 950. Most of the achievements I have tried earning in last few days have not shown up. I unlocked 5 in Farm...
  4. Achievements on Windows Phone Unlock ingame, but won't show on my XBL profile.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievements on Windows Phone Unlock ingame, but won't show on my XBL profile.: I recently have been trying to complete Final Fantasy and get all the achievements for it, but the achievements I unlock aren't showing up on my Xbox Live profile. The gamerscore gets added to my...
  5. Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP...: Ever since the announcement of the Windows Phone 8.1 Marketplace was shutting down in December I haven't been able to get any achievements from WP 8.1 to sync with xbox. I've seen numerous people...
  6. Achievement will not sync from Windows Phone 8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement will not sync from Windows Phone 8: I unlocked the "Around the Sphere" achievement from the game "Microsoft Bingo" on my Windows Phone 8 Device. It shows as unlocked in the game itself, but the Gamerscore does not sync on my...
  7. Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone: Hello! There appears to be a widespread service issue with the Xbox service for Windows 10 Mobile (and probably for Windows Phone 8.1 too). There are issues being reported by a large number of...
  8. Windows Phone game achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Phone game achievements: I've had a Windows Phone for 6 years now (currently on my fourth one) and love the OS! I have own quite a few XBL games for my phone all synced to my account. Recently, I have noticed while...
  9. Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone: Hello! There appears to be a widespread service issue with the Xbox service for Windows Phone 8.1 (Windows 10 Mobile appears to be unaffected). There are issues being reported by a large number...
  10. Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone: Can confirm this is well. Unlocked multiple achievements in multiple games on two Windows Phone devices over the last three days with none of them synced to my profile. Lumia 640, WP 10 Lumia...