Windows Phone 8.1

Discus and support Windows Phone 8.1 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Since at least, November 1st, 2019. None of my Xbox Live enabled games have been working. I have been unable to unlock achievements in the games but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Crazie Irish, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Crazie Irish
    Crazie Irish Guest

Windows Phone 8.1

Since at least, November 1st, 2019. None of my Xbox Live enabled games have been working. I have been unable to unlock achievements in the games but none are posting to Xbox Live. All the games are showing as logged in but nothing syncing to my profile.

I have unlocked achievements on Xbox One without issue. As for my Windows Phone, the last achievement I had unlocked was around October 23rd.

Help?!

:)

Crazie Irish, Nov 6, 2019
  2. ChrisLynch06 Win User

Xbox Video app for WP8/8.1 and Personal Videos

@IRB, wrong OS. I wasn't talking about the Windows 8/8.1 app. I'm talking about the Windows PHONE 8.1 app not indexing the video in the Windows PHONE camera roll.
  3. Kikoo123 Win User

Windows Phone 8.1

I made a thread about this too, you're not alone it's happening to everyone. It seems like it is a service issue. I just hope someone from microsoft sees this and fixes it :(
  4. Shan Ali Khan Win User

Age Of Empires: Castle Siege 12/16/2014 update to version 1.0.4.135

windows 8.1 and same problem

working on phone
  5. ArhiAngelRus Win User

Xbox Achievements Not Syncing on Windows Phone

Windows Phone 8.1

Lumia 640 XL

A lots of achievements still not synced.
  6. Manfred Bartelt Win User

No Archivements for MS Bingo

Hi,

that right, on xbox.com and on my Lumia 520 phone I can see the archivements. But in the Windows 10 Xbox-App there isn't this game in my list and because that, there are no archivements. In the App and and Beta-App there is a bug to see the Game in the list.
    Also Microsoft Solitare from a Windows 8.1 device is missing. This one is also visible on my windows 8.1 phone.
Thema:

Windows Phone 8.1

1. Windows Phone 8.1 - Similar Threads - Windows Phone

2. Windows 10 phone achievements not Syncing to Profile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows 10 phone achievements not Syncing to Profile: I have been playing several games the last few days on my Windows 10 phone. Lumia 950. Most of the achievements I have tried earning in last few days have not shown up. I unlocked 5 in Farm...
  3. Achievements on Windows Phone Unlock ingame, but won't show on my XBL profile.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievements on Windows Phone Unlock ingame, but won't show on my XBL profile.: I recently have been trying to complete Final Fantasy and get all the achievements for it, but the achievements I unlock aren't showing up on my Xbox Live profile. The gamerscore gets added to my...
  4. Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP...: Ever since the announcement of the Windows Phone 8.1 Marketplace was shutting down in December I haven't been able to get any achievements from WP 8.1 to sync with xbox. I've seen numerous people...
  5. why are Windows Phone games missing from Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Mobile
    why are Windows Phone games missing from Xbox profile?: Upon hearing the news that Microsoft will be shutting down all support to Windows Phone devices in mid December it was my intention to buy a WP7/8 Phone and complete the achievements on 2...
  6. Xbox application on Windows Phone

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox application on Windows Phone: Hello, from the update that I change the name, it does not allow me to open the application on my Lumina 640 XL, is there any solution? submitted by /u/Celocraft_HD [link] [comments]
  7. Delete Contacts On Windows 10 Phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Delete Contacts On Windows 10 Phone: There are a number of contacts that appear in the People>Contact list of my Windows 10 phone. I have the latest updates. When I select the "Select" icon on the bottom of the screen, it allows me...
  8. Messages don't populate in the Xbox App on Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 Phone!

in XBoX on Windows
    Messages don't populate in the Xbox App on Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 Phone!: For the past week, the "Xbox app" hasn't been populating my messages, or their contents. - The issue exists on Win10 PCs and Win10 phones, across different devices and networks. - Friends using...
  9. Deleted Xbox contacts still showing on my windows phone

in XBoX on Windows
    Deleted Xbox contacts still showing on my windows phone: I have deleted all my xbox live friends but unfortunately all of my friends are still seen on my windows phone. Is there a way to remove the xbox live friends from winodws phone. I think this is...
  10. windows phone e xbox video [Translation - windows phone and xbox video]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows phone e xbox video [Translation - windows phone and xbox video]: Buongiorno, ho salvato dei video su window phone nella cartella xbox video. Come faccio a vederli dal computer? Non trovo il percorso per visualizzarli. Mi potete aiutare, per cortesia?...