Windows phone game?

Discus and support Windows phone game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How many Windows phone games do you have and how would you rate the quality of the games? 583a50f6-f89e-450d-984a-a72166c24262 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Barnelawry, May 14, 2022.

1. Barnelawry
    Barnelawry Guest

Windows phone game?

How many Windows phone games do you have and how would you rate the quality of the games?

:)

Barnelawry, May 14, 2022
  2. Miss Kleo Win User

WIndow Phone

Hey Player! To put a new Microsoft Account email on your phone you'll have to do a hard reset. You can do this by navigating to Settings > About > Reset your Phone. Do note that this will erase all data on your phone so we recommend backing up anything you'd
    like to save first!
  3. Photonimus Win User

Windows phone

4. An Xbox Dude Win User

windows phone

You will have to do a phone reset. Then it will take you into the set up process all over again so you can enter in the correct email under his Xbox Gamertag.

-

www.windowsphone.com/.../reset-my-phone
  5. Haakan Win User

WIndow Phone

Try posting in this forum (dedicated to xbox live for windows phone)
  6. Oni Kat Win User

Windows Phone

Oh, nevermind. I have it figured out now.
Thema:

Windows phone game?

1. Windows phone game? - Similar Threads - Windows phone game

2. Xbox live games on windows phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live games on windows phone: Hi, I have played some Xbox live games on to my windows phone (Lumia 535) and the achievement popup shows, the gamerscore increases, but it doesn't show the Achievements/game in the Xbox Console...
  3. Windows Phone Game Progress on Windows PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Phone Game Progress on Windows PC: Hello! I used to play a game called Overkill 3 on Windows Phone. There is some progress there and I started getting achievements. It is reflected on my Xbox profile. When I recently installed the...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming for Windows 10 PC and Apple Phones and Tablets Begin as Limited Beta for...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming for Windows 10 PC and Apple Phones and Tablets Begin as Limited Beta for...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Arquimaes [link] [comments]
  5. XBox Game Bar & Your Phone apps not working on laptop after a Windows update

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar & Your Phone apps not working on laptop after a Windows update: I recently had a problem with the Start Menu not working. I managed to resolve this by forcing a Windows Update. However, since then, the XBox Game Bar & Your Phone Microsoft apps are failing to...
  6. Cannot Login to Online Servers for Various Windows Phone Games (Windows 10 Mobile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Login to Online Servers for Various Windows Phone Games (Windows 10 Mobile): Hello, Recently, after the issues with the Xbox services started (shortly after the announcement of the store shutting down on Windows Phone 7/8), many games that depend on the Xbox service for...
  7. why are Windows Phone games missing from Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Mobile
    why are Windows Phone games missing from Xbox profile?: Upon hearing the news that Microsoft will be shutting down all support to Windows Phone devices in mid December it was my intention to buy a WP7/8 Phone and complete the achievements on 2...
  8. Windows Phone Games : Achievements can't be found on the Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Phone Games : Achievements can't be found on the Xbox app: Hello everybody. My question is simple, I have played Windows Phone Games ( with Xbox Live Logo ) and unlocked several achievements, these achievements were shown in the Xbox app, Now I check...
  9. Windows Phone 8.1 games not showing in xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Phone 8.1 games not showing in xbox live account: Hi, I've got a Nokia Lumia 925 with Windows 8.1 and the latest updates installed. I also have an Outlook.com email account registered with the phone. The phone is also shown as a device on my...
  10. Windows Phone game achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Phone game achievements: I've had a Windows Phone for 6 years now (currently on my fourth one) and love the OS! I have own quite a few XBL games for my phone all synced to my account. Recently, I have noticed while...