Windows store: Ark evolved play anywhere on Pc --BROKEN

Discus and support Windows store: Ark evolved play anywhere on Pc --BROKEN in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; If you run around enough or spawn in random locations you will lose all render for everything but the mesh. and will be stuck hitting invisible... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JWR_KF9, Feb 12, 2019 at 9:53 AM.

1. JWR_KF9
    JWR_KF9 Guest

If you run around enough or spawn in random locations you will lose all render for everything but the mesh. and will be stuck hitting invisible obstacles and occasionally find yourself in situations you would like to avoid.

the game has been broken for the year it has Officially been out for the pc crossplay. I swore up and down I wouldn't buy the pass but I have no choice to play it with a friend.

Details:

I waited for the weekly update with the Microsoft store to post Ark evolved so I could download the earliest version of the game when it was ported, before being hidden from the store back in October 2017 when the open launch would be December 2017 with
    live service. and yes the settings were identical to the steam version and even had the steam name in the advanced options. the game render was unlocked and the world tile render was uncapped in addition to the mesh quality / distance

when the game was put up there was no servers for the first 4 days.

until there was acess to just 2 and eventually 4 servers.

everything was fine even with the first 2 servers up and running people were in shock that I was a pc player when they couldn't get the game on their end.

but once the update came out and the game was opened up to download again for the masses on December 19th 2017. the change had a resource performance lock similar to the Fat X1 console & its here that the flaws started coming in.

in comparison before the change every setting was in the game excluding the slider to effect the sky box. that was the only option but compared to now its all gone.

Studio wild card delivered Microsoft a fully working pc title. and a month later it was mutilated to push sales on the Xboxone-x console.

- edit -

-I wanted to keep this bit to myself but ill lay it out for anyone to look at

-Wildcard delivered an uncapped version of Ark

-game was posted October 19th and hidden 2 minutes later

-game was replaced with the classic version and files to force re-install

-while Microsoft leads slapped X one Enhanced on the windows title of the game as their brand new console hit shelves

and to this day have not reinstated the copy that was designed with pc .exe incorporated files inmind

instead we have a classic version whos game file compression is literally burning out 300.00 ram kits when it locks compute cycles down and still pulls max draws...

please fix this game

:)

2. JWR_KF9 Win User

all my cards are on the table read the edit.
  3. {Parity} Win User

You should contact the games developers/publishers for issues with the games. They would be the ones responsible for that.
  4. cubeof11 Win User

Microsft store makes me rebuy games to play on windows 10

FatalPvPness reached out via Xbox Live messaging and the game in question is ARK: Survival Evolved. This game has two Store listings for

Xbox One
    and
    PC
    separately, and the PC edition lists Xbox Play Anywhere support, while the Xbox One edition does not. This game looks like it was

grandfathered into the Xbox Play Anywhere program
    and likely has nonstandard licensing behavior across the two editions.
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Unable to sign in to Xbox Live

Hi there AfraidCannon642.

To take advantage of Xbox Play Anywhere with games such as Ark: Survival Evolved, you will need to have installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition update on your PC, as well as the latest update on your Xbox One console (if you
    have one). Then, simply log into your Xbox Live/Microsoft account and your Xbox Play Anywhere games will be available to download. On your Xbox One, games will show as “Ready to Install” under “My Games and Apps”. On your Windows 10 PC, games will appear in
    “My Library.”

Let us know if that helps :)
  6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Xbox games on PC

Ok thank you. Do you know the link to the game store?
    Doesnt have a link....is the store on windows10, its an app, it comes installed with windows10. Hit the windows symbol and search for Microsoft Store .

I can send the list of play anywhere titles here: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/xbox-play-anywhere

I remember that, on the play anywhere titles, that you can play it in both platforms (PC and Xbox) when buying through " https://www.xbox.com/en-US/ " or the windows 10 store will work in both platforms, but some games like ARK
    or Rise of Tomb Raider
    , they are available on Windows 10 but they are not on Play Anywhere games , so be careful buying through the website, because if you buy a game that exist on windows10 and is not a play anywhere title, you are
    actually buying to Xbox One.

So, for windows 10 games, I recommend using windows 10 store.
Thema:

1. Windows store: Ark evolved play anywhere on Pc --BROKEN - Similar Threads - Windows store Ark

2. Windows store not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows store not working: Every time I go onto the Microsoft store on my Xbox one S It comes up and says 'Apologies, our service is not working at the moment' then takes me back to the home screen. This has been happening...
  3. WIndows 10, Microsoft Store, Downloads and Games

in XBoX on Windows
    WIndows 10, Microsoft Store, Downloads and Games: Short version, been having an issue since the problems with the Xbox service last night, games on my pc downloaded from the Microsoft Store won't launch. Tried uninstalling state of decay 2 and...
  4. Windows 10 store / Xbox account issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 store / Xbox account issue: Hello so iv been searching countless of times for a solution for this and i couldn't find anything so here is my questions and thanks you. 1-Can i change my old xbox live gamertag on windows 10 ?...
  5. Windows store, скачивание -[Translation - Windows store, download]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows store, скачивание -[Translation - Windows store, download]: Здравствуйте. Начал скачивать Forza Horizon 4. Написано, что нужно 69GB, но скачано уже больше 130. Место на диске, на который она должна устанавливаться, так же не убавилось с момента начала...
  6. Asphalt 9 Legends on Windows store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt 9 Legends on Windows store: My pc is windows 8.1. It should allow me to download this game. Whenever I do it just refreshes the page and says "You own this game". I do not see anything downloaded or anything. My pc can run...
  7. sklep windows [Edit - translation] - windows Store

in XBoX on Windows
    sklep windows [Edit - translation] - windows Store: nie działa sklep windows ,pojawia sę komunikat spróbuj później ,dlatego nie loguję się do gier zainstalowanych na komputerze co mam zrobić [Edit - Translation] - the windows store does not...
  8. Windows Store Cache

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Store Cache: Hello, I just recently reset my windows store cache, and whenever I try to install/download one of my apps, the store freezes. I can still move my mouse and exit, but all functions within the app...
  9. i canot play ark on the pc (windows store version) with my friends on xbox one. since latest ...

in XBoX on Windows
    i canot play ark on the pc (windows store version) with my friends on xbox one. since latest ...: I have created a server on my xbox with my friends. the serever is running from my xbox and works fine with for my friends after the latest update released to xbox. but on windows ten I am unable...
  10. Change Ark language with windows store edition (crossplay)

in XBoX on Windows
    Change Ark language with windows store edition (crossplay): Hello I bought the windows store version of the game Ark on PC (windows 10) to play with a friend who owns an Xbox and there is no option to put the game in French, while the Xbox crossplay...