Windows Store download problem / xbox game pass download problem

Discus and support Windows Store download problem / xbox game pass download problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, when i try to download a game with my game pass it won't work (error-code: 0x8007065E). I've already tryed to reset the microsoft store in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kalatschen, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Kalatschen
    Kalatschen Guest

Hello,

when i try to download a game with my game pass it won't work (error-code: 0x8007065E). I've already tryed to reset the microsoft store in the settings and in with the command wsreset as well. My pc is running on the newest version of windows and I've also
    tryed to restart it for several times. The problem only occures when I try to download games, where I can choose on wich harddrive i want to install it on. Otherwise the download will start normaly. I have also tryed to start troubleshooting but it will also
    lead to resetting the microsoft store.

I don't know what else to try.

:)

Kalatschen, Mar 21, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. BrendaHylton Win User

My Xbox storage not letting me up date Microsoft for Windows 10 and my Xbox wire don't let me do anything on my Xbox can't sing into my Microsoft account because of it won't let me update Windows 10 will not let me download window keep saying that Xbox
    storage don't support download
  4. ThirstyRain9149 Win User

Cant download any games after buying game pass ultimate

I am sorry you are having this problem. I also had this same problem. For me it was not a problem with the game pass or Xbox app, but it was the Windows Store. I also had several apps that were stuck and wouldn't download or update. I would suggest running
    the troubleshooter for the Windows store to see if that may be your issue.
  5. RankSomerandom Win User

Cant download any games after buying game pass ultimate

I am sorry you are having this problem. I also had this same problem. For me it was not a problem with the game pass or Xbox app, but it was the Windows Store. I also had several apps that were stuck and wouldn't download or update. I would suggest
    running the troubleshooter for the Windows store to see if that may be your issue.
    attempted to troubleshoot the store now whenever i try to download something the whole app crashes, goes black screen and non responsive
  6. Mohamad SamirAl Ajlo Win User

اللغة العربية تظهر احرفها مقلوبه. [Mod Translation-The Arabic language shows its characters inverted.]

I have the same problem.

I don't have any problem with games from another store.

And yes I have downloaded the game with xbox game pass.
Thema:

1. Windows Store download problem / xbox game pass download problem - Similar Threads - Windows Store download

2. Minecraft Windows 10 - New Computer, Unable to Download from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 - New Computer, Unable to Download from Microsoft Store: Hi! I switched computers and am trying to find my Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I had it from when I installed Win 10, I had redeemed it on my other computer. I'm still using the same...
  3. downloading on windows 10 from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloading on windows 10 from microsoft store: downloading on windows 10 the games i already own but updates stay in the pending mode on the download how do I get them to start 5c01716d-39eb-467e-b010-b6b03140ce3c
  4. Gears 5 download reset from Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 download reset from Windows Store: Gears 5 reset after 11 GB downloaded from the windows store on PC. It just restarted when I restarted my PC. Now I have slow internet and am not looking to update anytime soon and I have...
  5. My Age of Empires 2: DE will not download. The Xbox App/Windows Store will do 0-100% in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Age of Empires 2: DE will not download. The Xbox App/Windows Store will do 0-100% in a...: My Age of Empires 2: DE will not download. The Xbox App/Windows Store will do 0-100% in a second, say it's installed then only have the option to install again, I've reinstalled all the xbox apps...
  6. Windows Store Won't Let me Download Certain Xbox Related Apps and Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Store Won't Let me Download Certain Xbox Related Apps and Games: I bought the Xbox game pass Beta to play 2 games. The Outer Worlds and Metro Exodus. Yet those seem to be the only two games that the Windows store wont allow me to download/install on my desktop....
  7. Unable to download game from the windows store Error 0x80073CF3

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download game from the windows store Error 0x80073CF3: I am currently trying to download The Outer Worlds from the windows store to my D drive, but the download gets immediately stopped and I receive this error 0x80073CF3, with the message "Wait a few...
  8. Download problem on the windows store

in XBoX on Windows
    Download problem on the windows store: I recently bought forza 4 on the windows store, I have a connection of 400Mbps, but on the store it's been 4 days that I download and I'm only 22GB! My download this cut for an hour! Then it...
  9. Code: 0x80073D26. Can't download gaming services on windows store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Code: 0x80073D26. Can't download gaming services on windows store.: I keep trying to download gears 5 and every time i try it makes me download gaming services which keeps getting Code: 0x80073D26 is there a fix for this? 266cfe3c-844f-4c64-be42-55c887df1fca
  10. Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10: Hi, i want to know if i can find the gamefiles of gears of war 4 installed on my Windows 10 machine from the store, i have looked everywhere but it seems like i cannot find them...