Windows Store not letting me download anything, and not letting me launch games on the Xbox...

Discus and support Windows Store not letting me download anything, and not letting me launch games on the Xbox... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've looked for an entire afternoon to try and figure out a fix to this issue, and have tried WSReset.exe and even uninstalling and reinstalling... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sktheengineer, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Windows Store not letting me download anything, and not letting me launch games on the Xbox...

I've looked for an entire afternoon to try and figure out a fix to this issue, and have tried WSReset.exe and even uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Store. I am trying to launch Forza Horizon 5 but due to Microsoft Store being messed up and it giving me an error code everytime I launch/install something, it won't let me play it. I have tried resetting it in the settings, and troubleshooting the Microsoft apps but nothing will work. WSReset is stuck hanging and won't help at all and I have hit a brick wall. I have tried commands in powershell and command prompt but nothing helps at all. The error code I receive is 0x80080005.

:)

sktheengineer, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Jamie1993 Win User

Windows Store not letting me download anything, and not letting me launch games on the Xbox PC app.

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Can you try downloading the 'Create Windows 10 installation media app' from the link below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

At the end of the download run it and then follow the steps and at the end click on upgrade,

Thanks

Jamie
  3. BrendaHylton Win User

Windows Store download problem / xbox game pass download problem

My Xbox storage not letting me up date Microsoft for Windows 10 and my Xbox wire don't let me do anything on my Xbox can't sing into my Microsoft account because of it won't let me update Windows 10 will not let me download window keep saying that Xbox
    storage don't support download
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox Store will not let me download games

Hey there,

Which specific game are you trying to purchase, and does the error pop up if you try to purchase the game on Xbox.com? Additionally, do you receive an error code that looks similar to 0x00000000 or XBOS-0000?

Keep us posted!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Won't let me buy anything on the store

Hey Amanda,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure we provide the correct solution. What kind of payment method are you attempting to use? What is the error message or error code that appears when you try to purchase
    the item? Are you trying to buy items on an Xbox One, Xbox 360, a mobile device or a Windows 10 computer? We recommend attempting to complete the purchase from a different device like a cell phone or tablet. Just make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft
    Store with the account that you wish to purchase the item(s) with. Be sure to let us know the results
    Amanda!
  6. Porschesgt10 Win User

Won't let me buy anything on the store

Hi anx thank you for reaching out.

I would double check the card details and I would also try and do a soft reboot hold down the power button till power off and then turn back on

Many thanks

Zed
Thema:

Windows Store not letting me download anything, and not letting me launch games on the Xbox...

1. Windows Store not letting me download anything, and not letting me launch games on the Xbox... - Similar Threads - Windows Store letting

2. I keep getting told Check the Windows Store for more info about Evil Genius 2: World...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting told Check the Windows Store for more info about Evil Genius 2: World...: I keep getting told Check the Windows Store for more info about Evil Genius 2: World Domination. when trying to launch this game pass title. Other titles work and this title worked last night....
  3. Check the Windows Store for more info about Hades.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check the Windows Store for more info about Hades.: Hi there, Just installed Hades, and this thing comes up when I try to play it on my gamepass! Can anybody assist please? 1cc980ce-f135-42b9-b909-741f2d20a638
  4. Minecraft for Windows + Launcher won't download after buying from Microsoft App store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows + Launcher won't download after buying from Microsoft App store: I just bought Minecraft for Windows + Launcher from Microsoft app store and it just won't download :( At first, it reported an error on my side, without a code (at one point I think I saw...
  5. Check the Windows Store for more info about Hades. Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check the Windows Store for more info about Hades. Problem: Hi everyone. I've been having this same problem 3 different times over this week. Every time i play Hades its great. whenever I close the app when I'm finish and try to open again i get the...
  6. Windows 10 Store wont let me reinstall game

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Store wont let me reinstall game: I own the Windows Store version of Sea of Thieves. Back in the day I installed this on my External HDD, also containing +/- about 2 TB of important data. Now my laptop has been reset a while...
  7. Why can't MS learn to let us use reshade on ALL Windows Store/xbox gamepass games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't MS learn to let us use reshade on ALL Windows Store/xbox gamepass games?: Topic, every single other platform lets you use mods and such on every game they have, why it is ms has to lock the folder down so you cannot install reshade and never seems to give an option to...
  8. I've just bought a game on Windows Store but it won't let me install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've just bought a game on Windows Store but it won't let me install: Just comes up with this message: "Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...
  9. Windows Store Won't Let me Download Certain Xbox Related Apps and Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Store Won't Let me Download Certain Xbox Related Apps and Games: I bought the Xbox game pass Beta to play 2 games. The Outer Worlds and Metro Exodus. Yet those seem to be the only two games that the Windows store wont allow me to download/install on my desktop....
  10. Windows store wont let me downloand Forza motorsport 6: apex even though I have the required ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows store wont let me downloand Forza motorsport 6: apex even though I have the required ...: When I got to the store page for Forza Motorsport 6: apex, it tells me I do not have the required Direct X version when my computer tells me I have Direct X 12. Why will windows not let me...