Windows Xbox App Audio Issues.

Discus and support Windows Xbox App Audio Issues. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Has anyone else got the sad face logo on the Windows Xbox audio settings? I've tried reinstalling the Game Bar, reinstalling the Xbox app and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ziggy_EU, Oct 30, 2019.

1. /u/Ziggy_EU
    /u/Ziggy_EU Guest

/u/Ziggy_EU, Oct 30, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox PC beta audio not going through the desired drivers on every single game (and thus no surround).

Hi Nervz,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand your experiencing poor audio through the Xbox App. Recommend to try the

troubleshooter for audio and video for Windows 10
    . Remember the app is still in beta so there are a lot of different issues with it.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Gravar isso tela preta [Edit- Translate] Save this black screen

4. MarcusBião Win User

Gravar isso tela preta [Edit- Translate] Save this black screen

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

XBOX on Windows 10 - Microphone does not work

Hi there Saltybee66,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Microphone not working on the Xbox App on PC.

I recommend to try this:

• Make sure your audio device for both input (microphone) and output (speakers) is set correctly on your PC.
    • Under Control Panel, select Sound.
    • You’ll find these settings on both the Playback and Recording tabs.

If you have trouble hearing audio, try the following troubleshooting articles:

Try this out and let us know the results.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Game Chat isn't working

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend trying the steps located on
    troubleshoot Xbox companion app

My game chat audio isn't working

Make sure your audio device for both input (microphone) and output (speakers) is set correctly on your PC. Under
    Control Panel, select Sound. You’ll find these settings on both the
    Playback and Recording tabs.

If you have trouble hearing audio or seeing video, see
    Troubleshoot game audio or video issues on Windows 10

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Windows Xbox App Audio Issues. - Similar Threads - Windows App Audio

2. XBOX Konsole-begleiter App auf Windows 10, Fehlercode 0x8015DC0B [Mod Translation-XBOX...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Konsole-begleiter App auf Windows 10, Fehlercode 0x8015DC0B [Mod Translation-XBOX...: Wie Oben Beschrieben hab ich da ein Fehlercode 0x8015DC0B wenn ich mich Anmelden will bei Minecraft kommt das dann: [Mod Translation-As described above, I have an error code 0x8015DC0B if I want...
  3. How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows: I have a Xbox 360 wireless adapter for my windows 10 computer. Every thing works but, when I connect to the Xbox one app the error message, "There is no controllers attached to this PC." can you...
  4. [Help] Audio recording problem with Xbox App on Window 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Help] Audio recording problem with Xbox App on Window 10: I have been trying to record my gameplay with my friends recently. However, I could not hear my voice in the videos. Only the voice of my friend and game sound were recorded. I am quite sure that...
  5. Party Chat Audio Stops Working Suddenly in Xbox App on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Party Chat Audio Stops Working Suddenly in Xbox App on Windows 10: I'm having an issue where I'll connect to a party using the Xbox App on windows 10 and suddenly my party chat audio stops (both other people can't hear more nor can I hear anyone else). I'll...
  6. No Xbox audio when using windows and xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Xbox audio when using windows and xbox app: When I connect to the XBOX app all I get is video but no audio. It comes through the TV but not the PC and can not be heard when I stream. There is nothing wrong with my PC as all audio from it is...
  7. Game audio distortion with xbox dvr app (windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game audio distortion with xbox dvr app (windows 10): hey yall ive been using the xbox dvr for the last few months without issue, but after the latest windows 10 update all the game audio in the clips ive recorded has been completely distorted and...
  8. No audio sound on Windows 10 xbox app when streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio sound on Windows 10 xbox app when streaming: so when i start streaming on the xbox app for windows 10, i click record and i can hear the game, but not my voice or the party chat voice? ab2a0e7b-9b3a-4082-a173-e38e31da7275
  9. Windows 8.1 XBox Video Metro App video/audio sync/lag issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 8.1 XBox Video Metro App video/audio sync/lag issue: Since updating to Windows 8.1 last week (perhaps this is a coincidence, although I doubt it), the XBox Video app no longer plays most content correctly. With downloaded or streamed videos (e.g....
  10. Xbox One Wireless Adapter, no Audio and Xbox Accessories App doesn't exist in the Windows ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless Adapter, no Audio and Xbox Accessories App doesn't exist in the Windows ...: I'm unable to find the Xbox Accessories App, which is a separate from the Xbox App, it doesn't exist in the Windows Store, under troubleshooting for the Xbox Wireless Adapter it says to download...