WINDOWS XBOX APP - Cant install Sea of Thieves - ERROR CODE 0x800706ba

Discus and support WINDOWS XBOX APP - Cant install Sea of Thieves - ERROR CODE 0x800706ba in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When trying to install Sea of Thieves through the Xbox app on windows it just says ERROR 0%. This is the only game I have encountered this issue with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by reyen_p, Jul 24, 2022.

1. reyen_p
    reyen_p Guest

When trying to install Sea of Thieves through the Xbox app on windows it just says ERROR 0%. This is the only game I have encountered this issue with and this has been ongoing for several months. I had been able to install before and then came across this issue but I couldn't and still cant find any solutions online.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

reyen_p, Jul 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Reyen_P

Please answer the following questions to see how you can proceed:

Is this happening on Windows 10 or 11?

Are you trying to install the game to an external drive (or a different partition than C:)

Which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this?

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
  4. reyen_p Win User

Hi, thanks for the response.

I am using Windows 10.

I believe it is installing to my C: drive in the XboxGames folder

I haven't tried any troubleshooting due to not being able to find any solid solutions online.

Another piece of info is that when I click to install on the installation menu it says - 'This game does not support installation to a specific folder. It will be installed alongside the rest of your windows apps.'
  5. Japie3krekel Win User

cant install certain games

i cant uninstall any games as there are no games installed. and my windows is fully updated.

edit: yesterday evening i succesfully installed sea of thieves but deleted it because othergames wouldnt install and now sea of thieves wont install either there are still some games in the recently installed tab in the start menu
  6. blueamcat Win User

still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april

It'll actually just show up in your downloads under the Sea of Thieves game. No codes. Got to My Games and Apps, then Sea of Thieves, hit manage game and it should be ready to install. :)
Thema:

1. WINDOWS XBOX APP - Cant install Sea of Thieves - ERROR CODE 0x800706ba - Similar Threads - WINDOWS APP Cant

2. Windows Xbox App I cant move games to one hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Xbox App I cant move games to one hard drive: I can install games in my C: and D:, but I cant install in E:. i have space. I can move games to D: and C:, but cant move to E:. Its show to me 0x80073d0d error. I have 123gb free and I can...
  3. Cant download or launch games on the windows 10 xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download or launch games on the windows 10 xbox app: I cant launch any games or install within the xbox app I have tried deleting xbox and redownloading it. I do have an active gamepass subscription so thats working fine I just dont know what to do...
  4. cant download games on xbox app on windows 11 can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download games on xbox app on windows 11 can anyone help?: so since ive updated to windows 11 for some reason I cant download games and I have more than enough storage, I select the storage from settings only to come back to see this. can anyone help?...
  5. BUGREPORT Xbox app on windows cant install games on partition which is not 4k cluster size!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUGREPORT Xbox app on windows cant install games on partition which is not 4k cluster size!: Split from this thread. I have the same problem and I'm so close to canceling the Xbox game pass since I cant use it to play anything on my pc. This is a ridiculous constraint....
  6. BUGREPORT Xbox app on windows cant install games on partition which is not 4k cluster size!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUGREPORT Xbox app on windows cant install games on partition which is not 4k cluster size!: Hello, I dont understand this, xbox app is like only app i ever seen that is "checking" for cluster size of partition and accepts only partitions that are 4k...like whyyy I have insider and xbox...
  7. Cant install games from xbox app on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install games from xbox app on windows 10: Hello, I cant install any games from xbox app it tells me an error code and the download not starting. I did everything that i found in google searches and i'm now furious. error code: 0x80070005...
  8. Cant Log-In my Microsoft Account on Xbox App (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Log-In my Microsoft Account on Xbox App (Windows 10): I cant login and neither am i able to download any game over USK 6 I bought the Game Pass and wanted to download Hitman 3 but when clicking Download nothing happend. So I went through other games...
  9. Xbox app on Windows , cant get online in most of the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on Windows , cant get online in most of the games: I have a problem connecting online in "Back for Blood" i tried somethings to see if it works but nothing seems to change,Please help me if anyone solved it out what to do, i am experiencing the...
  10. Xbox app on windows 11 cant download or play games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on windows 11 cant download or play games: After Halo infinite campaign came out I wanted to play the campaign on the Xbox app. I tried downloading but every time I tried to play the game it would give me this error message. I thought that...