Windows XE (Windows Xbox Edition)

Discus and support Windows XE (Windows Xbox Edition) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would like to ask Microsoft:,,Would you ever release Windows XE?Would it be a option for switching from the Xbox OS to Windows XE?".Here is an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IvanXKingYT, May 22, 2019.

1. IvanXKingYT
    IvanXKingYT Guest

I would like to ask Microsoft:,,Would you ever release Windows XE?Would it be a option for switching from the Xbox OS to Windows XE?".Here is an example of how we would use Windows XE with the Xbox One Controller.X is Redo if someone is confused.
    Windows XE (Windows Xbox Edition) [​IMG]

:)

IvanXKingYT, May 22, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hello
    IvanXKingYT
    !

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this outdated thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread.
    We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again!
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

They have some inputs you can use the controller for in Windows, and they are, I think, working on making some Xbox games and packages run "native" on windows 10, but I don't think they current have plans for something like Steam's "Big Picture mode" for
    Windows 10. It's a cool idea, and I would recommend posting it to the
    Xbox Feedback site!
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

The Xbox One already uses a custom version of Windows 10, there is no need to add another operating system to it. You can submit your suggestion though on that link that {Parity} has given you.
  5. IvanXKingYT Win User

Hey guys.Sorry for being offline for so long.Thank you so much for the feedback and the xbox ambassadors that checked my question and i wish you the best day of your life! ;)
  6. IvanXKingYT Win User

Sorry Stuart,I did not know that there is a custom version of windows 10 because i do not own a Xbox :(.
Thema:

1. Windows XE (Windows Xbox Edition) - Similar Threads - Windows Windows Edition

2. minecraft windows 10 edition starter pack issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition starter pack issue: I bought game but i dont have everything in pack. [img] 20bc2d7d-a3fd-4f8e-b8b2-063862f1cfe9
  3. no one can join my minecraft world on minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10 os

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no one can join my minecraft world on minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10 os: therdo is working in settings minecraft is allowed thru the firewall and i restarted my router many times and i uninstalled any vpns or network related apps i don't have local area connection...
  4. I can only see my own chat but nobody elses Minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I can only see my own chat but nobody elses Minecraft windows 10 edition: Earlier today I was playing in a skywars game and for some odd reason nobody's chat was showing so I shrugged it off at first. but in like Very populated servers like mineville or something I...
  5. the code for minecraft windows 10 edition isnt in my email

in XBoX on Windows
    the code for minecraft windows 10 edition isnt in my email: hey, ive tried to redeem my minecraft windows 10 version. but my code isnt in my email, and ive never used it before 73830a27-9b1e-4aee-aeb3-02a68e00a715
  6. Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard: Can i get windows 10 edition using a visa gift card or a Xbox gift card because i want to know because i don't have a debit card or credit card and would like to get it....
  7. can i install Minecraft windows 10 edition if i own Minecraft BEDROCK edition on xbox one?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i install Minecraft windows 10 edition if i own Minecraft BEDROCK edition on xbox one?: So I've been trying to figure out if i can get windows ten ed if i link my Mojang id with my Xbox email that owns Minecraft and i couldn't find anything related to my problem / issue....
  8. Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition XBox game pass on PC: EMPTY SAVES: I completely lost my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition XBox game pass on PC: EMPTY SAVES: I completely lost my...: Hello Everybody! First, I apologize for make this request here, but, I was one of the cursed ones to had lost the save because of the silly cloud sync and the poor save file management of FFXV....
  9. 마인크래프트 윈도우10 에디션 환불요청[Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Edition refund request]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우10 에디션 환불요청[Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Edition refund request]: 환불하 싶습니다. 게임을 하지도 않았 , 게임 내 충 된 코인과 스킨, 텍스쳐팩을 사용하지도 않았습니다. 프로필에서 스킨 용( 작한 스킨)과 게이밍 태그 변경을 위해서 실행시켜 놨었습니다. 환불이 가능한지 문의남깁니다. [Translation-I would like to get a refund.I didn't play the game, and...
  10. Can't join a friend's realm [minecraft windows 10 edition]

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join a friend's realm [minecraft windows 10 edition]: Hi there, Whenever i join my friend's realm, it says no one else is online, even if others are online. When i join, it doesn't say i join from my friend's perspective. Any help?...