Windows XE (Windows Xbox Edition)

Discus and support Windows XE (Windows Xbox Edition) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would like to ask Microsoft:,,Would you ever release Windows XE?Would it be a option for switching from the Xbox OS to Windows XE?".Here is an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IvanXKingYT, May 22, 2019.

1. IvanXKingYT
    IvanXKingYT Guest

I would like to ask Microsoft:,,Would you ever release Windows XE?Would it be a option for switching from the Xbox OS to Windows XE?".Here is an example of how we would use Windows XE with the Xbox One Controller.X is Redo if someone is confused.
    Windows XE (Windows Xbox Edition) [​IMG]

:)

IvanXKingYT, May 22, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hello
    IvanXKingYT
    !

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this outdated thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread.
    We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again!
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

They have some inputs you can use the controller for in Windows, and they are, I think, working on making some Xbox games and packages run "native" on windows 10, but I don't think they current have plans for something like Steam's "Big Picture mode" for
    Windows 10. It's a cool idea, and I would recommend posting it to the
    Xbox Feedback site!
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

The Xbox One already uses a custom version of Windows 10, there is no need to add another operating system to it. You can submit your suggestion though on that link that {Parity} has given you.
  5. IvanXKingYT Win User

Hey guys.Sorry for being offline for so long.Thank you so much for the feedback and the xbox ambassadors that checked my question and i wish you the best day of your life! ;)
  6. IvanXKingYT Win User

Sorry Stuart,I did not know that there is a custom version of windows 10 because i do not own a Xbox :(.
Thema:

1. Windows XE (Windows Xbox Edition) - Similar Threads - Windows Windows Edition

2. Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.: I downloaded Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free with a code from Mojang because I had already owned Java Minecraft. However, I recently got a new laptop. I cannot re-download Minecraft through...
  3. Minecraft microsoft for windows 10 version and Java edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft microsoft for windows 10 version and Java edition: I understand Minecraft windows 10 version cant play on line with Java edition. however, what can be the solution? do we need to buy a new one or can somehow change a version...
  4. MInecraft for windows 10 (bedrock edition)

in XBoX on Windows
    MInecraft for windows 10 (bedrock edition): Hello guys, First of all forgive me when i make mistakes in English. So i have some trouble with achievements because i dont get minecoins when i reach its. My map is normal difficulity...
  5. Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?: Hi all, my son (microsoft for windows 10) is trying to play with his friends .(JAVA) Can we do any adjustments for it to work? Thanks 49c8c9ff-a93c-497b-a88b-eb0c3a1fe2ea
  6. Can't install Cities:Skylines - Windows 10 Edition.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Cities:Skylines - Windows 10 Edition.: I've been trying to install Cities: Skylines since it was announced on October 3rd along with Dishonored 2 but I keep getting the same message. I've tried to install from the Xbox (beta) app, the...
  7. Problema de login no Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [Mod Translation-Login problem no...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema de login no Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [Mod Translation-Login problem no...: Estou tendo o seguinte problema: Bom, comprei o Minecraft Windows 10 edition, certo. Baixei, e entrei. Quando fui logar, apareceu a seguinte mensagem "Tentamos conectar você a sua conta da...
  8. Windows 10 edition Zu Java Edition? [Mod Translation-Windows 10 edition To Java edition?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 edition Zu Java Edition? [Mod Translation-Windows 10 edition To Java edition?]: Hallo Ich Habe Mir Minecraft Windows 10 gekauft Aber dann gemerkt naja Das Es Net So Toll Ist Also kann Ich Die Windows 10 Edition Zu Der Java Edition machen? [Mod Translation-Hello I bought...
  9. `How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    `How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition?: How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition? fb12ed45-cf15-4b73-adcf-86480c7e41cd
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "Failed to login" error

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "Failed to login" error: Upon opening Minecraft Windows 10, which I just purchased, when I click the "Sign In" button I get the following error: [img] I am running an up to date version of game(as I downloaded it...