WindowsApps and XBox games

Discus and support WindowsApps and XBox games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I suddenly see all kinds of apps and games I never installed and don't want. How do I remove any references to games or XBox from my PC? The whole... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MCleaver, Oct 7, 2019.

1. MCleaver
    MCleaver Guest

I suddenly see all kinds of apps and games I never installed and don't want. How do I remove any references to games or XBox from my PC? The whole WindowsApps folder can go as far as I am concerned.

:)

MCleaver, Oct 7, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

To uninstall the apps and games you do not want, you can right click each one, and select uninstall. As for the WindowsApps folder, it is part of Windows and cannot be removed.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Like anything else on your Pc dear friend. Go to apps and features and deinstall it.
  5. MCleaver Win User

Where would that be? I have no such thing?

[​IMG]

Martin
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there MCleaver,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer. For more information as mention, we recommend to try the following article:

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    . We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums or

contact Customer Support
    for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
Thema:

1. WindowsApps and XBox games - Similar Threads - WindowsApps games

2. Multiple error codes as well as no response to downloading owned games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple error codes as well as no response to downloading owned games.: I have just recently bought a slightly used Xbox one that had worked great for about 2 and a half months but just recently I have run into issues with downloading games that I own. I am using the...
  3. Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass: Fiz a assinatura do GamePass Ultimate, porem nenhum dos jogos inicia no meu xbox one, alguém sabe oque pode ser? I signed up for GamePass Ultimate, but none of the games start on my xbox one,...
  4. Jogo com problema ao entrar [Edit - Translation] - Game with problem when entering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogo com problema ao entrar [Edit - Translation] - Game with problem when entering: O meu rainbow six siege é em midia física e eu nao consigo entrar, esta dizendo que eu nao sou o dono do jogo [Edit - Translation] - My rainbow six siege is in physical media and I can't get in,...
  5. Unable to acquire the Games with Gold game: LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to acquire the Games with Gold game: LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Unable to acquire the Games with Gold game: LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy When attempting to download, Error message appears: Sorry, we had trouble loading some details. Please try...
  6. game dose not install on to my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game dose not install on to my computer: the game I purchased age of empires 2 dose not install on my device. Instead it said there no applicable devcies link to my account a9446373-e024-48bf-bb9c-70aada71182c
  7. Disney's Magic Kingdom Game Recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney's Magic Kingdom Game Recovery: After a January 20th update, progress on my Disney's Magic Kingdom Game was lost and I was assigned a new User ID at the beginning of the game. After 50 levels over 2 years, this is more than...
  8. How to open files in WindowsApps folder (Xbox App beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to open files in WindowsApps folder (Xbox App beta): I'm trying to run a game downloaded with the Xbox App (beta) on Windows 10. This game keeps crashing on startup. The game is written with an older version of Unity and saves a log file into the...
  9. como excluir os arquivos dos games desinstalados na pasta windowsapp

in XBoX on Windows
    como excluir os arquivos dos games desinstalados na pasta windowsapp: Estava com o age of empire instalado e funcionando normalmente com mais de 20 horas jogadas, de uma hora para outra o game não inicializava, clicando no jogo ele era redirecionado para outro app,...
  10. Need Help Copy c:\program files\windowsapps\ sod2's file to mobile disk, to end crazy ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Copy c:\program files\windowsapps\ sod2's file to mobile disk, to end crazy ...: The reason I want to store to mobile disk --- because I feel desperate after buying the game for the installation's sake. : After 6 hours of download, and I open the game, immediately...