WindowsApps and XBox games

Discus and support WindowsApps and XBox games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I suddenly see all kinds of apps and games I never installed and don't want. How do I remove any references to games or XBox from my PC? The whole... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MCleaver, Oct 7, 2019.

1. MCleaver
    MCleaver Guest

I suddenly see all kinds of apps and games I never installed and don't want. How do I remove any references to games or XBox from my PC? The whole WindowsApps folder can go as far as I am concerned.

:)

MCleaver, Oct 7, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

To uninstall the apps and games you do not want, you can right click each one, and select uninstall. As for the WindowsApps folder, it is part of Windows and cannot be removed.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Like anything else on your Pc dear friend. Go to apps and features and deinstall it.
  5. MCleaver Win User

Where would that be? I have no such thing?

[​IMG]

Martin
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there MCleaver,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer. For more information as mention, we recommend to try the following article:

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    . We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums or

contact Customer Support
    for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
Thema:

1. WindowsApps and XBox games - Similar Threads - WindowsApps games

2. Deadline for activating Xbox Game Pass for PC code from Ryzen CPU

in XBoX on Windows
    Deadline for activating Xbox Game Pass for PC code from Ryzen CPU: Hi. How long do I have to activate Xbox Game Pass for PC on redeem.microsoft.com? I got 3 months of it (+1 month if I activate recurring payments) when I bought Ryzen CPU and I activated the code...
  3. Shenmue 1 and 2 with Xbox Game Pass not working....How can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Shenmue 1 and 2 with Xbox Game Pass not working....How can I fix this?: I can not get Shenmue 1 and 2 to start, after downloading it with the Xbox game pass on PC/Windows 10. There was another post about this in July 2019 with no resolution....that was also locked by...
  4. Sharing Xbox Game Pass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Xbox Game Pass on PC: How can you share Xbox Games Pass, with the family's Windows 10 Laptops? 7920c879-e2e1-4e33-b15b-3b3db55a5d33
  5. Can’t buy Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: I try to purchase a 360 game on my Xbox One. When I try, it always tells me that I have no valid payment options on file and the price changes to dollars $ and it shows the ESRB rating. I live in...
  6. Digital Download Games Won't Play (Error 0x80070002)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Download Games Won't Play (Error 0x80070002): I just purchased the Xbox One X today along with Lost Odyssey and Fable III digital downloads. Once everything was loaded and set up, I tried to start the game and immediately got the message...
  7. 360 game..can i get it onto my xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 game..can i get it onto my xbox one?: D&D: Daggerdale cant seem to get it into my queue to dl to my xbox one.. e43cd37d-849a-4020-b5ca-b3d50b7ee489
  8. How to open files in WindowsApps folder (Xbox App beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to open files in WindowsApps folder (Xbox App beta): I'm trying to run a game downloaded with the Xbox App (beta) on Windows 10. This game keeps crashing on startup. The game is written with an older version of Unity and saves a log file into the...
  9. como excluir os arquivos dos games desinstalados na pasta windowsapp

in XBoX on Windows
    como excluir os arquivos dos games desinstalados na pasta windowsapp: Estava com o age of empire instalado e funcionando normalmente com mais de 20 horas jogadas, de uma hora para outra o game não inicializava, clicando no jogo ele era redirecionado para outro app,...
  10. Need Help Copy c:\program files\windowsapps\ sod2's file to mobile disk, to end crazy ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Copy c:\program files\windowsapps\ sod2's file to mobile disk, to end crazy ...: The reason I want to store to mobile disk --- because I feel desperate after buying the game for the installation's sake. : After 6 hours of download, and I open the game, immediately...