Windstream: Connectivity issues

Discus and support Windstream: Connectivity issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Windstream (ISPs): Connectivity issues Hey, any ideas why my Xbox one x has connectivity issues? I've been dealing with Windstream after the big storm... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by FireWolfRider, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Windstream: Connectivity issues

Windstream (ISPs): Connectivity issues
    Hey,

any ideas why my Xbox one x has connectivity issues? I've been dealing with Windstream after the big storm that hit our area and finally have my internet figured out (it works flawlessly on everything but the Xbox) but the Xbox is the only thing hardwired
    to the modem and I have to power-cycle the modem and Xbox every time i go to use the Xbox. Any information will help (even to know I'm not the only one and not crazy lol), thanks in advance!

:)

FireWolfRider, Feb 2, 2018
  2. There was a problem with the update

Really!? Doesn't surprise me too much...I have a lot of issues with windstream

Mister Fragger, Feb 2, 2018
  3. Axis219
    Axis219 Guest
    There was a problem with the update

UPDATE: The issue is DEFINITELY Windstream. I enabled the mobile hotspot feature on my phone, connected my XBox One to it, and used Verizon to download the update with zero problems.

Axis219, Feb 2, 2018
  4. Mister Fragger Win User

UPDATE: The issue is DEFINITELY Windstream. I enabled the mobile hotspot feature on my phone, connected my XBox One to it, and used Verizon to download the update with zero problems.
    Really!? Doesn't surprise me too much...I have a lot of issues with windstream
  5. Axis219 Win User

6. onyxishere Win User

Problems with the new update Error Code 0x080072EFD

Sorry to hear it. A lot of people are experiencing this at the moment and the majority get their internet from Windstream. To resolve the issue try connecting your console via a hotspot to download the update.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Please help.

Hey guys, if your internet provider is Windstream then that is where the issue seems to be laying. The majority of the people experiencing this have them as their ISP. To resolve the issue with the update try connecting your console via a hotspot and you
    should be able to update fine.
  8. GMAN990 Win User

Can't connect with other players well. It's ruining my XBL experience!

Hi,

What is the make/model of the modem/router supplied by Windstream that the Netgear is connected to?

Also when you look at this screen on your Netgear
    screenshots.portforward.com/.../Router_Status.htm
    what does it show for your Internet Port IP Address?

As the problem could well be the Windstream device
Thema:

Windstream: Connectivity issues

1. Windstream: Connectivity issues - Similar Threads - Windstream Connectivity issues

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to World Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to World Error: So whenever I try to join my friend's world on Minecraft Windows 10, it gives me the message "Unable to connect to world." He plays on a mobile device, and he can occasionally join my games. I am...
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox live: Hello, I've been getting the error code 0x800704cf whenever I turn on my Xbox and it won't connect to Xbox live. I am aware xbox have been having issues today but their website says the issues are...
  4. Connection problems in overwatch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection problems in overwatch: Often there are breaks with the server. Yellow icons constantly appear in the corner of the screen, most often with lightning. There are strong ping jumps. What does this come from? And what to...
  5. Halo Reach Not Connecting to Servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach Not Connecting to Servers: I bought and downloaded Halo MCC on steam today. It downloaded and launched fine, however when I went to connect to servers it would say "contacting server to get the latest matchmaking data". I...
  6. Halo:the master chief collection 无法联机[Unable to connect]

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo:the master chief collection 无法联机[Unable to connect]: 向好友发送好友请求好友也收不到,当点击社交游戏的时候提示这个 但是 我没有家庭组后来我又新建了一个然后把自己踢掉了,但是还是这种报错 [Translation - Send a friend request to a friend. The friend also ca n’t receive it. When clicking on a social game, this is...
  7. Xbox app not connecting with xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app not connecting with xbox: I got the xbox one s for black Friday, and i tried to connect but error 80000005 keeps popping up. i tried it on my phone oneplus6 and on a windows 10 laptop nothing works i also tried: Soft...
  8. Modernwarfare isnt connecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Modernwarfare isnt connecting: Everytime ive managed to get into the game this pops up. It allows me to get into something such as bootcamp but nothing moves, the time never starts and its just me in a lobby. Help? [img]...
  9. my windows xbox will only open under my old windstream account, how do I get it to reconize...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my windows xbox will only open under my old windstream account, how do I get it to reconize...: how di I get my windows xbox to open with my Mediacom setting? 97ca3fdd-2584-4dc9-8152-698c923c2b18
  10. Windstream: has anyone found a solution for the ipv6 problem connecting to xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Windstream: has anyone found a solution for the ipv6 problem connecting to xbox live: Windstream (ISPs): has anyone found a solution for the ipv6 problem connecting to xbox live Hello! Most likely since it works fine after rebooting your router, it's something with the router. If...