Winners of hellboy Xbox gift card giveaway

Discus and support Winners of hellboy Xbox gift card giveaway in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Does anyone know who the winners of the hellboy xbox gift card giveaway? 57326724-0e75-4c74-90f3-f05afea20cf9 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PROmlgSnipar420, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Winners of hellboy Xbox gift card giveaway

Does anyone know who the winners of the hellboy xbox gift card giveaway?

:)

PROmlgSnipar420, Apr 17, 2019
  2. ZOMBIEskullSOUP Win User

It was me. Was looking it up to see my name online. LOL
  3. JayMax1111 Win User

I didn't even know this was a thing how did I miss out on this?
  4. Albert X Win User

I was not aware there was even a sweepstakes!
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

I was interested in this as well because I signed up for it by the Xbox dashboard ad but I'm not 100% sure. There should be a link or more information in the fine print related to that sign up/ad but I wasn't checking for it.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

You can usually find that info by emailing microsoft, it should state the email on the competition webpage, and the subject line to use as well.
Thema:

1. Winners of hellboy Xbox gift card giveaway - Similar Threads - Winners hellboy gift

2. Gaming community raspberry Award... and now for the winner...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming community raspberry Award... and now for the winner...: I'm really disappointed with this system. Years ago, playing it unlocked everything and it was more fun and made you want to play, now just buy and you have everything at your fingertips without...
  3. Winner of sweapstakes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Winner of sweapstakes: Does anyone know who won the sweapstakes for Xbox gold for life? aeac06f3-3971-44c3-8804-003033ea0599
  4. Xbox One old Sweepstakes rewards list winners

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One old Sweepstakes rewards list winners: Why does the winners link to Sweepstake rewards only go up to June 2018 when it is now April 1st 2019? Have they stopped listing new winners. Is says every month there is a new winner and still...
  5. have you revealed the winners

in XBoX Rewards
    have you revealed the winners: the winners of black panther xbox 8ded715d-207a-4705-a28e-bac3e514557c
  6. Rewards draw, no winner?

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards draw, no winner?: Hello, I would simply like an answer on when the winners will be announced for the draws that ended on February 27th, 2018? It clearly states on the email confirmation I got months ago that...
  7. Sweepstakes Winners

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sweepstakes Winners: Does anyone know when microsoft announces the winners of the October 2018 Xbox one x sweepstakes? e881de5a-f800-4d5f-ae40-b1e5cddb27b4
  8. winner

in XBoX on Consoles
    winner: Does anyone ever win consoles mine quit working a month ago sure miss it it was only an xbox360 4g but it did what i liked then one day i went to turn it on a green light came on then the...
  9. When will you reveal the winners for the Xbox Quests?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When will you reveal the winners for the Xbox Quests?: The drawing poll was set on September 5th and you attached a link to list the winners for the Gold Xbox One but you have yet to reveal any information. It has been 10 days since the initially...
  10. bugue succè heureux gagnant - bioshock - (Translation- Bugue successful lucky winner-BioShock)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bugue succè heureux gagnant - bioshock - (Translation- Bugue successful lucky winner-BioShock): Bonjour voila mon problème j'ai réalisé 4 fois les démarches mais toujours pas de succès je suis bien connecté au xbox live et les autres succès se débloquent normalement. Comment faire s'il vous...