WinPhone 设备无法登陆Xbox服务[Translation-WinPhone device can't access Xbox service]

Discus and support WinPhone 设备无法登陆Xbox服务[Translation-WinPhone device can't access Xbox service] in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; 设备为国行Lumia 920, 了解到微软即将停止wp服务故最近在刷Xbox live的wp版游戏成就,过程中内置应用Xbox games突然 法自动登陆微软账号,导致进而 法同步游戏成就,且点击“ 入Xbox或登陆” 反应。Xbox extras与OneDrive可正常使用。... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ChouunShiryu, Aug 16, 2019.

1. ChouunShiryu
    ChouunShiryu Guest

设备为国行Lumia 920, 了解到微软即将停止wp服务故最近在刷Xbox live的wp版游戏成就,过程中内置应用Xbox games突然 法自动登陆微软账号,导致进而 法同步游戏成就,且点击“ 入Xbox或登陆” 反应。Xbox extras与OneDrive可正常使用。

[Translation-The device is lumia 920, because of the understanding that Microsoft is about to stop wp service recently brush Xbox live wp version of the game achievements, the process of the built-in application Xbox games suddenly unable to automatically
    log in to the Microsoft account, resulting in the game achievements can not be synchronized, and click "Join Xbox or login" no response. Xbox extras and OneDrive work.]

WinPhone 设备无法登陆Xbox服务[Translation-WinPhone device can't access Xbox service] [​IMG]

:)

ChouunShiryu, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

1. WinPhone 设备无法登陆Xbox服务[Translation-WinPhone device can't access Xbox service] - Similar Threads - WinPhone 设备无法登陆Xbox服务 Translation

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is on sale for $1 now. I don't have a Xbox One only 360, if I login into Microsoft website and purchase will my account get the Xbox Live gold benifite to play online in...
  3. Xbox gamers being added to a Fortnite game session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamers being added to a Fortnite game session: Hi - my son plays Fortnite. Tells me that if none of his friends are on, Microsoft will automatically assign other gamers to his game session , is that true? And he told me he set up audio...
  4. Rainbow Six Siege, Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rainbow Six Siege, Xbox One: I was wondering if i can ise mouse and keyboard on the xbox one for R6 i want to get a KX adapter but idk if that will still allow me to play mouse and keyboard on the xbox one for R6. Ik it...
  5. System Error E71 With Red Ring On Xbox 360 S After Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error E71 With Red Ring On Xbox 360 S After Update: While I Was Updating The Console It Restarted After The Update Finished And With The USB In It It Said Extracting And Went To System Error E71 And It Took The USB Out And It Worked But When I Put...
  6. Donde descargo xbox beta para 32 bits[Where do I download xbox beta for 32 bits]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Donde descargo xbox beta para 32 bits[Where do I download xbox beta for 32 bits]: Tengo Windows 10 instalado en mi laptop, no logro instalar Xbox beta y Techy ha indicado que ella lo resolvió con la instalación para 32 bits, ¿de dónde lo descargo?, gracias. [Translation - I...
  7. What/Where are the XBOX Live Terms of Service please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What/Where are the XBOX Live Terms of Service please?: Hello there. I am trying to find specifically the XBOX Live Terms of Service so that way I can make myself very familiar with them. But I keep finding terms of services for other Microsoft...
  8. Xbox one not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not turning on: my xbox is connected to power and the power brick shows that it is on however when i go to turn my xbox on it makes a smaller version of the like turning on beep and just does nothing. This has...
  9. Xbox Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Repair: Device repair wont let me print a shipping label. And I cant get ahold of anyone from microsoft. How can I get a shipping label for the device repair or at least an address to send to so I can pay...
  10. Shuffle on XBox Music for WinPhones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shuffle on XBox Music for WinPhones: Is it me or does everyone else only get +-1 letter from whichever song is selected when shuffle is enabled. For instance, if I am playing a song that starts with D, I only get songs that start...