WinPhone 设备无法登陆Xbox服务[Translation-WinPhone device can't access Xbox service]

Discus and support WinPhone 设备无法登陆Xbox服务[Translation-WinPhone device can't access Xbox service] in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; 设备为国行Lumia 920, 了解到微软即将停止wp服务故最近在刷Xbox live的wp版游戏成就,过程中内置应用Xbox games突然 法自动登陆微软账号,导致进而 法同步游戏成就,且点击“ 入Xbox或登陆” 反应。Xbox extras与OneDrive可正常使用。... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ChouunShiryu, Aug 16, 2019.

1. ChouunShiryu
    ChouunShiryu Guest

设备为国行Lumia 920, 了解到微软即将停止wp服务故最近在刷Xbox live的wp版游戏成就,过程中内置应用Xbox games突然 法自动登陆微软账号,导致进而 法同步游戏成就,且点击“ 入Xbox或登陆” 反应。Xbox extras与OneDrive可正常使用。

[Translation-The device is lumia 920, because of the understanding that Microsoft is about to stop wp service recently brush Xbox live wp version of the game achievements, the process of the built-in application Xbox games suddenly unable to automatically
    log in to the Microsoft account, resulting in the game achievements can not be synchronized, and click "Join Xbox or login" no response. Xbox extras and OneDrive work.]

WinPhone 设备无法登陆Xbox服务[Translation-WinPhone device can't access Xbox service] [​IMG]

:)

ChouunShiryu, Aug 16, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Again hello

No, the XBOX app is part of the OS, cannot be uninstalled.

Again, the service was suddenly no longer available! But I assume that it is because of the

Support End of WindowsPhone 8
    !
    The XBOX network is constantly being further developed and may no longer be compatible with WindowsPhone 8???

I've done the update to Win 10 and now Have more apps for my X boxes.

I recommend you: do the same!! And good luck
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Shiryu,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We understand you are unable to sign in automatically? Have you tried to make sure the phone is up to date? As the app is still being supported until the end of the year, we recommend also trying to uninstall
    the app and reinstall it. You can also view this link for
    Lumia phones
    to see if it helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. ChouunShiryu Win User

Overheating, laggy, and crashing. so what's the meaning of update if the store is incompatible with old apps? especially xbox shielding the achievement's information of wp games, rather trueachievements.com do well in. I should forget about this e-waste
    already.
  5. ChouunShiryu Win User

I tried updat the phone to win10 but there‘re more bugs in the vision, so I rollback to win8.1 years before. The question is I completed some achievements and synchronized with my xbox live few days ago, suddenly the app “games" can't sign in xbox.
  6. ChouunShiryu Win User

My phone‘s vision is 8.10.14234.375 for some years, and the malfunction of login Xbox live is happening these days. Actually the app named “games” is no option to uninstall.
Thema:

1. WinPhone 设备无法登陆Xbox服务[Translation-WinPhone device can't access Xbox service] - Similar Threads - WinPhone 设备无法登陆Xbox服务 Translation

2. changing mac numbers on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing mac numbers on xbox one: hello does anybody know how to turn off being able to make number on xbox one? i have a younger sibling that is on it non stop even up till 4am on school nights because they change their mac...
  3. Buy game on xbox one for series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buy game on xbox one for series x: Hi i want to buy the series x but now i have xbox one And i want to know if i buy from store game now it's gone be olso on series x or i need to buy the game again...
  4. Xbox one looses power after shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one looses power after shutting off: Each time I turn the xbox on it takes me doing a reset with the power. It works fine while im playing but right after it looses power. Its not always that big of a problem but now it needs an...
  5. New Xbox Beta app tells me to download games on my console that are already installed

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Beta app tells me to download games on my console that are already installed: Anyone else having this issue? On the app, there is a "jump back in" section, however when I click on the game it says "download to console" when the game is already downloaded. I assumed you...
  6. Unable to pay via paypal for xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to pay via paypal for xbox game pass: I recently received a code from discord for 3 months of xbox game pass. But I must enter my payment information, my credit card does not work and I don't get the option to pay via paypal for some...
  7. Is there a way to download an XBOX game with a PC and then transfer to the console via USB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to download an XBOX game with a PC and then transfer to the console via USB: With the advent of gamepass / everything else being subscription/cloud based, it would be helpful to those of us in rural areas if we could take a computer to a fast connection to download (huge)...
  8. I bought NBA 2k21 Mamba forever edition on XBOX series X by mistake.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought NBA 2k21 Mamba forever edition on XBOX series X by mistake.: I’ve been trying to EXCHANGE THE 2K21 Forever Mamba Edition – Next Generation for the 2K21 Forever Mamba Edition Current Generation since it DOESN’T WORK. XBox customer service is awful; they...
  9. Changing xbox email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing xbox email: I have an xbox account and the email I use for it is an outlook email. But, I want to change the email I use for xbox because i dont use the outlook email. So, if i add my gmail account to my xbox...
  10. Shuffle on XBox Music for WinPhones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shuffle on XBox Music for WinPhones: Is it me or does everyone else only get +-1 letter from whichever song is selected when shuffle is enabled. For instance, if I am playing a song that starts with D, I only get songs that start...