Wired 360 controllers on xcloud?

Discus and support Wired 360 controllers on xcloud? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can't seem to get my wired 360 controller to work with xcloud. Playing on Windows 10 PC chrome browser. Does anyone know how to get around this?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SHINEYMAN22, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Wired 360 controllers on xcloud?

I can't seem to get my wired 360 controller to work with xcloud. Playing on Windows 10 PC chrome browser. Does anyone know how to get around this?

submitted by /u/SHINEYMAN22
    [link] [comments]

/u/SHINEYMAN22, Jul 3, 2021
  2. Roberto_Ruggeri Win User

controller for Windows

To play on a PC with an Xbox 360 controller you need to get a wired controller. On Xbox 360 the "wire" is only used for charging on the wireless controller.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Wired controller not working in pc

Hi,

The simple answer is because a 360 wireless controller can't be turned into a wired controller. The wire can only charge, it can't send data. Only the Xbox One pad allows both wired and wireless.

For the 360 controller you'll need the Xbox 360 gaming receiver.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 controller won't detect on a Windows 7 pc

Hi, are you connecting a wireless xbox 360 controller or a wired 360 controller, and are they official controllers?
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Controller Support?

I have an original 360 controller and it doesn't work
    Is it a wired controller?

For 360 controllers to work on PC without any additional hardware, they must be wired. The 360 play and charge for wireless controllers
    won't turn a wireless controller into a wired one. The reason is simply because the play and charge can not send data, it only provides power.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Trying to hook up xbox 360 controller to pc for pc games

Hello im tring to hook up my xbox 360 controller with charge cord....
    H,

That's your problem, right there. Unfortunately, if you connect your wireless Xbox 360 controller with a charging cable, all your doing is charging the controller.

The 360 wireless controller can't be turned into a wired controller with the charging cable as neither the controller or the wire were designed to send data this way.

You either need 360 wired controller or an Xbox One controller. Xbox One controllers can use wired or wireless, but wireless is only supported via Windows 10.

Hope that helps.
Thema:

Wired 360 controllers on xcloud?

1. Wired 360 controllers on xcloud? - Similar Threads - Wired 360 controllers

2. Wired Xbox One Controllers on the Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wired Xbox One Controllers on the Xbox 360: Could I use a wired Xbox One/Xbox Series X controller (like the ones PDP and Power A make) on the Xbox 360? 6b70c472-2cae-4546-8b6d-6f0ccc6cab39
  3. Xbox 360 Wired Controller for PC Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Wired Controller for PC Cloud Gaming: Is it even possible to play with Xbox 360 Controller on PC? I was trying to play Fallout 76, but it seems like website doesn't even detect it submitted by /u/sleever_ [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox 360 Wired Controller Randomly Swapping To Player 2, 3 or 4 (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Wired Controller Randomly Swapping To Player 2, 3 or 4 (PC): It swaps player after 20-30 minutes and stops working. In another forum I have read that it is because of "streaming apps" and I turned off geforce expeirence and xbox but that didn't fix it. I...
  5. When when i try to connet my wired xbox 360 controller it says "driver error"

in XBoX on Consoles
    When when i try to connet my wired xbox 360 controller it says "driver error": [img] When i try plugging in my xbox 360 wired controller it just says Driver error i tried to ignore it and tried turning on the controller all it did was do the noise of unpluging something...
  6. My wired Xbox controller is not working to start my new Xbox 360 or to initialize it once I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired Xbox controller is not working to start my new Xbox 360 or to initialize it once I...: I I just bought a refurbished Xbox 360 from Amazon. I had to buy the controller and all the cables to hook it up separately. I ended up having to buy a wired old style wired controller.. it's not...
  7. Xbox 360 wired controller not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 wired controller not working: my xbox 360 wired controller blinks whenever i plug it in to my win 10 or xbox 360. it turns on for a second and then turns on, i belive its because of a wire malfunction. if you know any self...
  8. Why wont my xbox 360 wired controller connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox 360 wired controller connect: I have 3 wired controllers that work in other devices but when ever i put it in my console doesnt matter what port it just blinks i got it to work a few times if i have all pluged in but ive been...
  9. Xbox 360 wired controller right joystick does not go back to its default place

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wired controller right joystick does not go back to its default place: So yea i was just playing one day and it stopped moving back to the middle. And i just got the controller a week ago so it cant be cause its old. 7b2ce9e6-7a1e-490a-bd5e-8ac927108e1d
  10. Wired Microsoft Xbox 360 controller stopped working on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Wired Microsoft Xbox 360 controller stopped working on PC.: I've recently bought my self a new xbox 360 controller after my old one kinda died. It has always worked untill today. It doesn't matter what game I try to play (via Steam or Origin), neither of...