Wired Controller Issues

Discus and support Wired Controller Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, sorry this is not related to an Xbox console but only controller. I asked a question on Microsoft's forum and they told me to ask it here.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SharkFin Doge, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Wired Controller Issues

Hi there, sorry this is not related to an Xbox console but only controller. I asked a question on Microsoft's forum and they told me to ask it here.

Basically, I use a Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows on my PC, and I love it. Absolute 5 stars. But I haven't even used it for a year and there seems to be a problem with the wiring. As the part of the wire where it connects to the controller is moved,
    the controller get's disconnected.

Another problem is, I live in Bangladesh and have no Microsoft support around me. I bought the controller from Thailand last year. Is there anyway I could fix it myself?

:)

SharkFin Doge, Jun 20, 2014
  2. Question about the Xbox One Controller

Okay, so they say you can attach a micro USB cable to it and make it a wired controller. Fantastic. However, the reason I purchase wired controller isn't the latency issues - it's the batteries. I can't stand batteries.

So what I'm wondering is if I go to the trouble to use the Xbox One Controller wired, do I even need to have batteries in there? Will it be powered by the system itself like a regular wired controller would?

This is pretty important to me, so please let me know.

MFlorian-A58E9C60-91A0-4C35-A617-59C3CCE77707, Jun 20, 2014
  3. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    Upcoming controller update

I'm now having sync issues with my controller - anyone else?

I've resorted to using the controller wired to prevent any disconnects - Spoke with support and they seem to think its interference?

neilhorgan, Jun 20, 2014
  4. Z3R0 F1GH73R Win User

Wired Controller Issue

No outlawing is required. Not everyone can afford a hundred-inch television set. All I'm asking for is an option. I spent over four-hundred dollars on this console, so it would be nice to have a wired controller. My 360 uses a wired controller with a headset
    port, so why can't the Xbox One? If it were truly an all-in-one entertainment system, it would entertain the idea that not everyone has a jumbotron in their bedroom.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Wired Controller Issue

why buy batteries, just get a charging kit and your good to go, no need to keep buying batteries
  6. Z3R0 F1GH73R Win User

Wired Controller Issue

Did you read the post? I specifically said that I've bent two cable prongs, rendering the cables useless. So, until I buy a new USB-to-Micro-USB cable, I'm on batteries.
  7. Z3R0 F1GH73R Win User

Wired Controller Issue

D33dles! Thank you. I've been waiting for Afterglow! My 360 controller is from the same people, but every time I saw the X1 controllers at the store, they didn't seem to have the port. Thank you. You get 600 EXP for being productive and stuff.

Darkplayer2, I know about supply and demand, and you just got proven wrong. There's enough of a demand for wired controllers that I have two without a headset port, and in the very near-future, I'll have a third, and this one WILL have a headset port.

Conversation concluded. Thanks for the one useful post from D33dles, and good night.
  8. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Wired Controller Issue

OP is just basic business. If there is no demand for something. They will not make it any more. that why things get discontinued from the market.
Thema:

Wired Controller Issues

1. Wired Controller Issues - Similar Threads - Wired Controller Issues

2. Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20: Wired Xbox Elite Controller keeps jumping up and down when on the FIFA 20 game screen. I've uninstalled the drivers, restarted, updated Windows 10, everything. Was working OK'ish earlier, now the...
  3. Xbox Wired Controller issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Wired Controller issue: I have a wired controller. When i was playing a game it suddenly disconnected. I was from the left corner of the power box. I thought the source had fell out. i looked at it but it had not. I then...
  4. 360 wired controller vibration issue

in XBoX on Windows
    360 wired controller vibration issue: My 360 wired controller constantly loses vibration after each PC reboot. When it does, it lights top-right green sector of the circle (normal state is top-left). A simple re-plug fixes it, however...
  5. How I [SOLVED] my issue of "Xbox 360 wired controller shows up as 'Unknown device' in...

in XBoX on Windows
    How I [SOLVED] my issue of "Xbox 360 wired controller shows up as 'Unknown device' in...: Hello! 3 Months ago i posted about an issue with my Xbox 360 wired controller, I have solved it since then, Why i am even writing about it now is because the user Teresa194 asked me how i solved...
  6. My wired controller issue is not found on Microsoft support

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired controller issue is not found on Microsoft support: I have a xbox one wired controller for my xbox one. The wire is unremovable from the controller and connects via usb port in the xbox one. The controller has worked beforehand but will not connect...
  7. Wired Connection Between PC and Xbox One Controller Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Connection Between PC and Xbox One Controller Issues: I recently bought a data sync cable so that I could play steam games with my Xbox one controller. Earlier today when I opened it, after a small amount of time sorting it out, it worked fine, for...
  8. Issue with Wired Xbox 360 Controller for Windows 8.1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Wired Xbox 360 Controller for Windows 8.1: -I posted this issue on the Microsoft community forum and the first reply suggested I post it here as well- I'm having a rather unique issue with my wired 360 controller on my laptop. It used to...
  9. Wired Controller Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Controller Issue: Why, WHY, Microsoft? Why is it asking too much? All I want is a wired controller with a headset port. I buy third-party, there's no headset port. I buy official, there's no headset port. And...
  10. Xbox 360 wired controller on Windows 7 (64bit) issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wired controller on Windows 7 (64bit) issue...: Okay I have really been struggling here. I have tried this controller on 2 separate machines now both running Windows 7 64bit. The controller worked great out of the box, driver installation and...