Wired controllers on Xbox one

Discus and support Wired controllers on Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. Our Xbox One has had repeated issues with the WiFi receiver not recognising the controllers, after a period of time. The controllers are both new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InsipidArc13406, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Wired controllers on Xbox one

Hi. Our Xbox One has had repeated issues with the WiFi receiver not recognising the controllers, after a period of time. The controllers are both new and not new. They’re on new batteries or fully charged. And we’ve replaced and rebuilt the receiver within
    the console. There’s no reliable permanent fix and Microsoft have been of no help really. We’re now using wired controllers, but I’d like to know if you can plug in an externally powered 4port USB adapter and use 4 wired controllers - as there are only three
    USB ports. Many thanks.

:)

InsipidArc13406, Dec 9, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Product keys

Hi Miner142,

Wired xbox 360 controller can't be used on the one so you need to buy a wired xbox one controller
  3. Listed mia 510 Win User

Xbox one controllers

There currently is no wired controllers for xbox one.

The controllers we currently have run as if they are wired controllers when an Micro USB Cable gets plugged in.
  4. Awakening Now Win User

Don't you find it funny

[quote user="DJ SANDSTORM407"]

All the Xbox one controllers will have a USB port so you can plug into your xbox one wired. I like wireless better but those professional gamers prefer wired.

[/quote]

I like how the X1 one controller is both wireless and wired. Unplug the cable for wireless, plug in the cable for wired. No need to buy two controllers anymore, just one controller that converts to either.
  5. f00xm4n Win User
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Trying to hook up xbox 360 controller to pc for pc games

Hello im tring to hook up my xbox 360 controller with charge cord....
    H,

That's your problem, right there. Unfortunately, if you connect your wireless Xbox 360 controller with a charging cable, all your doing is charging the controller.

The 360 wireless controller can't be turned into a wired controller with the charging cable as neither the controller or the wire were designed to send data this way.

You either need 360 wired controller or an Xbox One controller. Xbox One controllers can use wired or wireless, but wireless is only supported via Windows 10.

Hope that helps.
Thema:

Wired controllers on Xbox one

1. Wired controllers on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Wired controllers

2. Why can i not update a powera wired controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can i not update a powera wired controller: I have recently bought a powera controller that is wired and a new headset for the controller . However to get my mic to actually work i have to update the controller but it does not give me the...
  3. Xbox controller wired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller wired: How to find sereial number on power a xbox controller 897f9316-b80e-49ad-bda2-697349388d71
  4. my wired controller will not work on my xbox s I have checked the selector and it is set on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my wired controller will not work on my xbox s I have checked the selector and it is set on...: my wired controller will not work on my Xbox s I have checked the selector and it is set on Xbox e524ce4a-4f4d-4ed1-85a3-98d29e53d34d
  5. Microsoft PC wired or wireless controllers with not work with my Headset microphone.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft PC wired or wireless controllers with not work with my Headset microphone.: This is beyond frustrating. My headset microphone will not work with either of my Microsoft PC controllers. However, it will work flawlessly with 2 different after market controllers with no...
  6. cant connect power A wired xbox controller to phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    cant connect power A wired xbox controller to phone: i cant connect power A xbox controller to android i even tried usb c to usb adapter the light turned on for a second then turns off 88a3d803-f6d5-42fe-98ce-c9037a26486d
  7. cant connect wired xbox controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    cant connect wired xbox controller: i cant connect powera wired xbox controller to android device and i tried with a usb c to usb adapter 602561de-a995-4f21-9914-30f219402c20
  8. how do i connect my xbox 360 controller to my laptop wired?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i connect my xbox 360 controller to my laptop wired?: I am trying to connect my xbox 360 controller to my laptop wired but everything I search comes back on how to connect it to a PC but i dont own a PC so can somebody please help me...
  9. Xbox 360 Wired Controller - Black screen and freezing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Wired Controller - Black screen and freezing: Hi, I recently tried to use my Xbox 360 Wired steering wheel with my Windows 10 PC. It is this model: [img] When i plug it in, the PC recognises it as an XBOX controller however it...
  10. Series X Controller Audio Issue with Wired RIG 400HX 3D Audio Gaming Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller Audio Issue with Wired RIG 400HX 3D Audio Gaming Headset: I have an audio issue with connecting my RIG 400HX 3D Audio Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One - Black to the Xbox Series X Controller. The sound from my group are very tinny and the...