Wired controllers on Xbox one

Discus and support Wired controllers on Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. Our Xbox One has had repeated issues with the WiFi receiver not recognising the controllers, after a period of time. The controllers are both new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InsipidArc13406, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Wired controllers on Xbox one

Hi. Our Xbox One has had repeated issues with the WiFi receiver not recognising the controllers, after a period of time. The controllers are both new and not new. They’re on new batteries or fully charged. And we’ve replaced and rebuilt the receiver within
    the console. There’s no reliable permanent fix and Microsoft have been of no help really. We’re now using wired controllers, but I’d like to know if you can plug in an externally powered 4port USB adapter and use 4 wired controllers - as there are only three
    USB ports. Many thanks.

:)

InsipidArc13406, Dec 9, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Product keys

Hi Miner142,

Wired xbox 360 controller can't be used on the one so you need to buy a wired xbox one controller
  3. Listed mia 510 Win User

Xbox one controllers

There currently is no wired controllers for xbox one.

The controllers we currently have run as if they are wired controllers when an Micro USB Cable gets plugged in.
  4. Awakening Now Win User

Don't you find it funny

[quote user="DJ SANDSTORM407"]

All the Xbox one controllers will have a USB port so you can plug into your xbox one wired. I like wireless better but those professional gamers prefer wired.

[/quote]

I like how the X1 one controller is both wireless and wired. Unplug the cable for wireless, plug in the cable for wired. No need to buy two controllers anymore, just one controller that converts to either.
  5. f00xm4n Win User
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Trying to hook up xbox 360 controller to pc for pc games

Hello im tring to hook up my xbox 360 controller with charge cord....
    H,

That's your problem, right there. Unfortunately, if you connect your wireless Xbox 360 controller with a charging cable, all your doing is charging the controller.

The 360 wireless controller can't be turned into a wired controller with the charging cable as neither the controller or the wire were designed to send data this way.

You either need 360 wired controller or an Xbox One controller. Xbox One controllers can use wired or wireless, but wireless is only supported via Windows 10.

Hope that helps.
Thema:

Wired controllers on Xbox one

1. Wired controllers on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Wired controllers

2. Xbox 360 Wired Controller Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Wired Controller Problems: Hello, I have a problem with Xbox 360 Wired Controller Connection on my HP Windows 10 Laptop. Controllers used to connect and work perfectly fine, but now Windows doesn't even acknowledge that the...
  3. Wired controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired controller issue: After my wired controller's power cable was accidentally pulled out, it has been constantly pushing to the right. Is there a way of fixing this issue, or is my controller done for?...
  4. Wired Elite controller 2 keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Wired Elite controller 2 keeps disconnecting: 2 day old elite controller 2 was working perfectly but now the connection may randomly turn off and it may take a few attempts to reconnect it which I do buy replugging the usb-c. To be clear the...
  5. Wireless or Wired Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless or Wired Controller?: I prefer wireless controllers and infact wireless headsets too. I use an elite v1 controller and find it great. 9ee985c8-ac7b-491f-87ad-55d2e4dacf32
  6. [質問]Xbox One Wired PC Controller[4N6-00003]のAボタンについて[[Question] About button A of Xbox One...

in XBoX on Windows
    [質問]Xbox One Wired PC Controller[4N6-00003]のAボタンについて[[Question] About button A of Xbox One...: 件名のコントローラーについて、Aボタン けが他のXYBボタンに比べてぐらついており、 右よりに力が入った状態で押しても反応しません。 (上下左の他の方向に力が入った状態では反応します) 強めに力を入れたり、他方向に力を入れて押すと反応するのですが、 パコッと押し込ん 音と感覚があるにも関わらずボタン反応が無く、 アナログ入力でも無いのに常に力 減や力の入れる方向を気にしながら...
  7. Static and drop outs in audio while streaming with wired headset, no matter what controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Static and drop outs in audio while streaming with wired headset, no matter what controller...: When I'm playing games without streaming, I don't have any issues with static with my wired headset and wired or wireless controllers. When I'm streaming on Mixer, especially "busy" games like COD...
  8. Is it possible to connect wired Xbox One controller to MIUI?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Is it possible to connect wired Xbox One controller to MIUI?: Hello everybody, First of all, I apologize for my bad English. So, recently my day-one xbox one controller broke and I decided to buy a new one. I saw on Amazon those wired controllers that are...
  9. Can't seem to get the xb1 controller to pair (wired with usb) with my windows 10 pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can't seem to get the xb1 controller to pair (wired with usb) with my windows 10 pc: I am trying to set up my controller to play destiny 2 on my windows 10 pc. I have searched online, but all solutions I come to just don't work. I have the controller plugged in, the cord works...
  10. My controller says it's wireless when it's wired and doesn't let me update it.

in XboX Insiders
    My controller says it's wireless when it's wired and doesn't let me update it.: I have repaired a couple of xbox one controllers, and this little guy is the most problematic of all, it has had every fault you can imagine, but this is the last one. And I haven't seen anything...