Wired controllers won't connect

Discus and support Wired controllers won't connect in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox afterglow controllers won't connect to my Xbox 360. They connect to my pc but not the Xbox. I've tried everything I can think of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HipHop Jebus, Aug 13, 2019.

1. HipHop Jebus
    HipHop Jebus Guest

My Xbox afterglow controllers won't connect to my Xbox 360. They connect to my pc but not the Xbox. I've tried everything I can think of

:)

HipHop Jebus, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Wired controllers won't connect - Similar Threads - Wired controllers won't

2. [Solved] Wired XBox One controller for PC won't be recognized by Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    [Solved] Wired XBox One controller for PC won't be recognized by Windows 10: I've seen this issue a couple of times while searching on the Internet, but there's no real solution to my problem: My XBox One controller for PC (wired using the USB cable that came with it)...
  3. Xbox One controller won't automatically reconnect to USB dongle after using wired connection.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller won't automatically reconnect to USB dongle after using wired connection.: My Xbox One controller has to be resynced with the dongle every time I use the play and charge kit, any idea on how to fix this issue? I'm currently using Windows 7, besides this small issue,...
  4. Wired Xbox 360 Controller won't even turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Xbox 360 Controller won't even turn on: I have used this controller for years, both on Xbox 360 and on PC and it worked just fine, then one day it just decided not to turn on whether it was on Xbox or on PC. I plug it into my PC but its...
  5. Gamepad Controller (wired) won't respond

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepad Controller (wired) won't respond: I have a wired GamePad controller I have plugged into the pc for the first and received a message (in Win 10) that the device is ready (with LED on) but does not respond (in Xbox WarGames). Is...
  6. Xbox one won't show picture and won't connect to my WIRED controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won't show picture and won't connect to my WIRED controller: My Xbox one turns on but it shows a black screen on my TV... I thought it was just my TV but then I plugged in my wired controller and that won't even turn on.. I unplugged it and everything .....
  7. Wired Xbox 360 Controller won't even turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Xbox 360 Controller won't even turn on: I have used this controller for years, both on Xbox 360 and on PC and it worked just fine, then one day it just decided not to turn on whether it was on Xbox or on PC. I plug it into my PC but its...
  8. Slim XBox 360 Starts up, Ring Of green lights, but won't see a wired or wireless controller,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slim XBox 360 Starts up, Ring Of green lights, but won't see a wired or wireless controller,: Hi I have a Slim XBox 360 non HDMI. It s tarts up, you get a ring Of green lights, but it won't see a wired or wireless controller and all you have is a green centre light, no controller lights....
  9. Cord won't stay in wired controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cord won't stay in wired controller: I'm having this issue with a recently purchased wired controller. I'm not sure why these controllers aren't hard-wired, or at least come with some sort of snap-lock connector on the cable, rather...
  10. Console Won't Recognize Wired Controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Won't Recognize Wired Controllers: This has been an enduring problem for me for a while now. My Xbox One S won't recognize wired controllers. I plug them in, but they don't key in to my profile and don't work at all. It used to be...