: Wired internet connection not working

Discus and support : Wired internet connection not working in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Wired internet connection not working Every time I put in a ethernet cable into the Xbox it will disconnect from the internet. When I test the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Big gamer, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Big gamer
    Big gamer Guest

Every time I put in a ethernet cable into the Xbox it will disconnect from the internet. When I test the connection its a different issue every time such as not being unable to connect to the IP or the DNS. Every solution I find only works for a couple
    days and im getting tired of using the wifi due to the worse connection. Anybody know any permnant fixes?

:)

Big gamer, Jul 25, 2020
  2. flabman13x Win User

What is wrong and how do i fix it?

i connected my Xbox to my modem with a wired internet connection and it works thanks for all your help
  3. Bastion116 Win User

Help! Connection problems.

Have you tried a wired connection, your internet could be fast enough to stream, but its different if its wireless and on your xbox. try connecting a wire to your router and your xbox, and if your internet is fine it should work properly. it doesnt sound
    like a xbox problem but more of a internet problem. if it doesnt work you may want to contact your internet provider.
  4. The O1li3 Win User

wired internet connection

i have a talk talk router and at the moment i am using an ethernet cable as i thought it was a connection problem but it isnt (becasue i have a working cable)... Its a new black xbox slimline so it will have a wireless adapter built in anyway
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Have you tried the suggestions here http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live/connecting/error-cant-connect-using-static-ip-address-978975
  6. The O1li3 Win User

oh ok the ill say when i can next get on it

thank you
Thema:

1. : Wired internet connection not working - Similar Threads - Wired internet connection

2. Wired Internet Connection Issue(Omega Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Wired Internet Connection Issue(Omega Ring): I had a Wired Internet connection set up on my xbox, but recently it turned off on me when a massive thunderstorm happened at my place. The xbox is fine but my Wired connection is not working. It...
  3. Sagemcom F@st 5250: MY Xbox1 wont connect to the internet with a direct wired connection,...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Sagemcom F@st 5250: MY Xbox1 wont connect to the internet with a direct wired connection,...: Sagemcom F@st 5250: MY Xbox1 wont connect to the internet with a direct wired connection, but does connect wirelessly. Why is this an issue? I would suggest trying this solution. Alternatively,...
  4. Xbox wont connect to the Internet without unplugging my wire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont connect to the Internet without unplugging my wire: This problem just started recently, so it may have been the result of an update, but i can't find anything like this on the internet. Whenever I start up my Xbox One (the limited edition...
  5. Xbox one s never connecting to wired internet or turning off randomly

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox one s never connecting to wired internet or turning off randomly: Xbox one s never connecting to wired internet or turning off randomly Hello, try a lookup in your frequency wifi (20, 40, 80 Mhz) ba94beba-0f20-4182-96ef-a33b880358e4
  6. Xbox One X keeps losing wired internet connection after been "turned off" (Instant Mode...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X keeps losing wired internet connection after been "turned off" (Instant Mode...: I got my Xbox One X on November 2017, since then I've been noticing many flaws but nothing "that important" (I love my xbox) until a couple of weeks ago when I decided to improve my gamming by...
  7. Xbox one X will only connect to the internet with wired network. Wireless not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X will only connect to the internet with wired network. Wireless not working.: So I was using a ethernet cable. But I decided to plug it into my pc to speed up downloads. I have had this WiFi network on my Xbox One X ever since I got it 2 weeks ago. (Brand new) And...
  8. Xbox 360 Fails to connect to Network both wired and wireless ,Getting Internet Blocked while ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Fails to connect to Network both wired and wireless ,Getting Internet Blocked while ...: Hello, Xbox Support community, I am having issues connecting my Xbox 360 to the internet. It's not able to connect to my home network via wired or wireless. I've tried resetting network and Xbox...
  9. Xbox 360 Fails to connect to Network both wired and wireless ,Getting Internet Blocked while ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Fails to connect to Network both wired and wireless ,Getting Internet Blocked while ...: Hello, Xbox Support community, I am having issues connecting my Xbox 360 to the internet. It's not able to connect to my home network via wired or wireless. I've tried resetting network and Xbox...
  10. Wired to modem and still have to restart modem to connect to the internet, can't find IP ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired to modem and still have to restart modem to connect to the internet, can't find IP ...: I have my xbox one wired directly to my modem but still have to reset my modem for my xbox one to connect to the internet. I've upgraded my internet along with a better modem but still no luck. Is...