Wired issue-Having to set up Xbox One again after recent update today?

Discus and support Wired issue-Having to set up Xbox One again after recent update today? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had issues with my wireless network locater for a little while now and have had my machine hard-wired with no connectivity issues. After the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RCJH24, Aug 31, 2017.

1. RCJH24
    RCJH24 Guest

I have had issues with my wireless network locater for a little while now and have had my machine hard-wired with no connectivity issues. After the issues from the update this morning and having to set up the Xbox again, I'm able to choose the language but
    once I get to the selection for the network I can select wired or wireless, and choose wired since I have had the wireless issues with my machine, however all it has done all day is search for the connection and says "Sorry, the wireless network hardware on
    this console isn't working. You'll need to send it in for repair..." (Not entirely sure while I encounter this error with it being wired and selecting "wired" and I am unable to access the dashboard or any other selection from this screen. I have tried a hard
    reset as well as resetting the modem/router and still cannot get past this opening screen. Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Thanks!

:)

RCJH24, Aug 31, 2017
  2. Xbox One Controller Disconnecting issues

just thought id add in, it seems I started having this issue after the most recent xbox one update

Dark Juggalo 75, Aug 31, 2017
  3. Join/Leave Party Notifications Not Showing After Update?

I perform a hard reset after every update, I can try again but I just thought it might maybe be a service thing, since I'm not the only one I know having the issue since the most recent update

AngryBiscuits, Aug 31, 2017
  4. carseclass
    carseclass Guest

threre s a lot people having this problem i haven t this problem yet on my xbox one console but i will keep close eye on my xbox one. if your xbox one is on instant on mode try to put your xbox one on energy saving mode. the reason why i havent
    this problem because my xbox one is on energy saving mode.

carseclass, Aug 31, 2017
  5. RCJH24
    RCJH24 Guest
    Thanks for the response, has anyone notices this issue having a secondary issue though for those who strictly use a wired connection and may be having issues with their wireless connection? My wireless connection hasn't worked properly for around a year
    now but since it has worked fine wired I decided not to worry about sending it in.

RCJH24, Nov 1, 2018
  6. RCJH24 Win User

threre s a lot people having this problem i haven t this problem yet on my xbox one console but i will keep close eye on my xbox one. if your xbox one is on instant on mode try to put your xbox one on energy saving mode. the reason why i havent
    Thanks for the response, has anyone notices this issue having a secondary issue though for those who strictly use a wired connection and may be having issues with their wireless connection? My wireless connection hasn't worked properly for around a year
    now but since it has worked fine wired I decided not to worry about sending it in.
  7. carseclass Win User

8. Dark Juggalo 75 Win User

Xbox One Controller Disconnecting issues

just thought id add in, it seems I started having this issue after the most recent xbox one update
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cannot Configure Connect Sensor

If you haven’t connected to Xbox Live recently, your Xbox One console may need an update. To update your console, connect to Xbox Live by using a wired or wireless connection.

When your console is connected to Xbox Live, available updates are automatically installed. After the updates are installed, test your Kinect sensor and try these steps again if necessary.

If you didn’t have your Kinect sensor plugged in when your console took an update, follow these steps to update your sensor:

Scroll left from the Home screen to open the guide.

Select Settings.

Select All Settings.

Select Kinect & devices.

Select Kinect.

Verify that Kinect on is selected.

For more info check:

support.xbox.com/.../kinect-sensor-wont-turn-on
  10. BullishSquinty Win User

Repeated, random disconnects from Xbox Live on 360s

Sorry for the late reply. Been a very busy week, and some unexpected events came up.

I was able to run through some of the tests tonight, I'll paste my notes below. In summary, after another failed test wired on my internal network, causing the most recent update to fail, I connected the Xbox directly to the cable modem with success. I'm
    now connected again to my internal network through the router and have again experienced some random disconnects from Live. I'm still baffled as to why I only have these issues with my 360s and not my "white" 360.

Connected through internal network

Update failed after three attempts, status code: 397D-397F-A080-0F00-8007-2EE2

Reset network settings

Powered off console

Testing Xbox Live connection first, but told I need to install update.

Updating now.

Update failed again after three attempts, status code: 397D-A080-0F00-8007-2746

Connected directly to Cable Modem

Reset network settings.

Updating now.

Update was downloaded and applied successfully.

Status from Xbox Live test:

W: 0000 - 000B

X: 0000 - F001

Y: 20A8 - 48E0

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID: FFFF - FFFF

L: 0015 - 10F0

Q: 0015 - 10F1

T: Wired

A:

G: 98.297.64.1

D: 75.75.75.75/75.75.76.76

Connected again on internal network

Reset network settings, rebooted console.

Tested Xbox Live connection successfully.

Status from Xbox Live test:

W: 000 - 000B

X: 000 - F001

Y: 20A8 - 4840

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID: FFFF - FFFF

L: 0015 - 10F0

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: Wired

A: 192.168.1.102/255.255.255.0

G: 192.168.1.1

D: 75.75.75.75/75.75.76.76

Testing connectivity, watching Netflix.

Disconnected shortly after finishing an episode.
Thema:

1. Wired issue-Having to set up Xbox One again after recent update today? - Similar Threads - Wired issue Having

2. Xbox Wired Controller issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Wired Controller issue: I have a wired controller. When i was playing a game it suddenly disconnected. I was from the left corner of the power box. I thought the source had fell out. i looked at it but it had not. I then...
  3. 360 wired controller vibration issue

in XBoX on Windows
    360 wired controller vibration issue: My 360 wired controller constantly loses vibration after each PC reboot. When it does, it lights top-right green sector of the circle (normal state is top-left). A simple re-plug fixes it, however...
  4. Still having issues with hard-wired connections

in XboX Insiders
    Still having issues with hard-wired connections: It's been a few months now and it seems to have been pushed under the rug. Whenever hard wired the xbox will randomly think theres no internet and it takes either a restart or changing the...
  5. How I [SOLVED] my issue of "Xbox 360 wired controller shows up as 'Unknown device' in...

in XBoX on Windows
    How I [SOLVED] my issue of "Xbox 360 wired controller shows up as 'Unknown device' in...: Hello! 3 Months ago i posted about an issue with my Xbox 360 wired controller, I have solved it since then, Why i am even writing about it now is because the user Teresa194 asked me how i solved...
  6. My wired controller issue is not found on Microsoft support

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired controller issue is not found on Microsoft support: I have a xbox one wired controller for my xbox one. The wire is unremovable from the controller and connects via usb port in the xbox one. The controller has worked beforehand but will not connect...
  7. Wired issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired issues: On xbox x unable to use wired can do wireless and checked cable by putting on my old xbox. Only had at xmas does anyone know if it is broken or can i do fault finding as it says about issues with...
  8. Wired Headphone issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Headphone issues: I use a wired mic, and I can hear myself through Mic monitering, but the party chat doesnt hear me. How do I fix this? a437f9f5-fe14-4d73-b370-3ecd0e1a21da
  9. I'm having an issue where windows cannot find driver software for my xbox one wired ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue where windows cannot find driver software for my xbox one wired ...: I bought a Spectra Xbox One Controller and it is a wired one. I am trying to link it with PC that I am on currently so I can play Fifa 16 and I try pressing update driver software and I press...
  10. Misleading issue when you have wired connection failure, but you had wireless connection setup ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Misleading issue when you have wired connection failure, but you had wireless connection setup ...: I used to use my xbox via wireless connection. A few months ago I decided to start using the wired connection and it was working perfectly. A few days ago I noticed I started having issues with...