Wired or Wireless

Discus and support Wired or Wireless in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; if your focus is FPS cable is best, but wireless 5 GHz is cool fb733055-ad32-4b1b-a516-d188b0bd1199 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LOCKLD, May 17, 2019.

1. LOCKLD
    LOCKLD Guest

Wired or Wireless

if your focus is FPS cable is best, but wireless 5 GHz is cool

:)

LOCKLD, May 17, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Somthing is wrong with my Xbox's internet connection.

Are you running wired or wireless. If wireless try wired if wired try wireless. Let us know. Good Luck!
  3. UhhhJayDuh Win User

wireless or wired

Hey! When you are connected to the modem otherwise known at ethernet you have better connection than what you would if you are wireless. If you are having connection problems with your friends you could try restarting your modem and connecting back as wired
    and if it does not work it can be a possibility it is your friends connection. I hope this helps!
  4. Simple OJ Win User

Wired or Wireless

till companies can improve wifi issues when it comes to signals going through walls, ethernet will stay better
  5. oTYLERxDURDENo Win User

Wired or Wireless

I only run wired the ping is awful for me on WiFi
  6. AFatBlackChick1 Win User

Wired or Wireless

I just wired and glad I do because I have no lag issues.
Thema:

Wired or Wireless

1. Wired or Wireless - Similar Threads - Wired Wireless

2. Wireless xbox one headset with wired option

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless xbox one headset with wired option: I'm Looking for a headset for the xbox one that is wired but the wire has to be removable incase my cat chews up the wire. I have went through 4 headsets in the last year because of the cat. The...
  3. AT&T: Xbox1 S wireless works but wired connection does not

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AT&T: Xbox1 S wireless works but wired connection does not: AT&T (ISPs): Xbox1 S wireless works but wired connection does not Hello quigman11! Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to wire your console up to the internet. I just wanted...
  4. xbox one x disconnects from internet wired and wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x disconnects from internet wired and wireless: Right...I bought my xbox one x about 5 months ago was really excited and then decided to go out and buy a new 55 inch 4k tv to go with it. first few weeks no issues that i can think of, very happy...
  5. SmartRG SmartRG SR350N: Cannot get xbox 360 to connect wired or wireless after all sreps taken

in XboX Networking Hardware
    SmartRG SmartRG SR350N: Cannot get xbox 360 to connect wired or wireless after all sreps taken: SmartRG (Modems/Gateways) SmartRG SR350N: Cannot get xbox 360 to connect wired or wireless after all sreps taken If you suddenly lost the ability to connect wired and wireless the console may have...
  6. Xbox one X will only connect to the internet with wired network. Wireless not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X will only connect to the internet with wired network. Wireless not working.: So I was using a ethernet cable. But I decided to plug it into my pc to speed up downloads. I have had this WiFi network on my Xbox One X ever since I got it 2 weeks ago. (Brand new) And...
  7. Wired connection on Xbox One X not seeing game update, wireless did

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired connection on Xbox One X not seeing game update, wireless did: Because the ethernet connection did not see BF4 and BF1 updates, it was impossible to connect to EA games online services, till I disconnected the ethernet cable and connected the Xbox to the...
  8. Xbox 360 Fails to connect to Network both wired and wireless ,Getting Internet Blocked while ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Fails to connect to Network both wired and wireless ,Getting Internet Blocked while ...: Hello, Xbox Support community, I am having issues connecting my Xbox 360 to the internet. It's not able to connect to my home network via wired or wireless. I've tried resetting network and Xbox...
  9. Xbox 360 Fails to connect to Network both wired and wireless ,Getting Internet Blocked while ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Fails to connect to Network both wired and wireless ,Getting Internet Blocked while ...: Hello, Xbox Support community, I am having issues connecting my Xbox 360 to the internet. It's not able to connect to my home network via wired or wireless. I've tried resetting network and Xbox...
  10. No sound on headset or mic for XO Three Gaming Headset Wired connected to a wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound on headset or mic for XO Three Gaming Headset Wired connected to a wireless controller: Purchased a new Ear Force XO Three Gaming Headset(Turtle Beach) and a wireless controller. Connected the headset to the wireless controller and attempted setup on X Box One Console. However, we...