Wired Xbox one controller won't connect to the computer.

Discus and support Wired Xbox one controller won't connect to the computer. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I used to utilize the xbox one controller on my computer through an usb cable, but the one i used stopped working and all the other cables i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jake4475, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Jake4475
    Jake4475 Guest

I used to utilize the xbox one controller on my computer through an usb cable, but the one i used stopped working and all the other cables i tried testing aren't working When i connect the cable to to the controller the light turn on instantly as if it
    was connected to something, which is not the case, making it impossible to turn the controller off by pressing the button and to connect it to the computer.

:)

Jake4475, Apr 16, 2020
  2. ssperk Win User

I had the same problem but I gave up
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Using an xbox 360 wired controller for pc

4. attackle98 Win User

xbox console

5. button fiddler Win User

Xbox 360 Controller does not work on my PC ?

Xbox 360 controllers will not connect wirelessly to a computer. If you are trying to use a Play-and-Charge cable to connect through USB, that is not what it is designed for and won't be compatible. If you really want to use an xbox controller on your computer
    I would recommend either purchasing an adapter build to do this, or one of the controllers out there that are built for PC.
  6. Kev7420 Win User

controle de xbox -[Translation - xbox control]

Maybe this can help https://support.xbox.com/en-TT/xbox-360/accessories/connect-wired-controller-computer
Thema:

1. Wired Xbox one controller won't connect to the computer. - Similar Threads - Wired controller won't

2. Xbox one controller won't connect to my pc (wired).

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller won't connect to my pc (wired).: I'm trying to connect my Xbox one controller to my pc, but it won't work. When I plug it in, it rumbles and no light flashes. If I hold the Xbox button, the light flashes for about a minute and...
  3. New Xbox one controller won't power on without a wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox one controller won't power on without a wired connection.: I bought 2 Design Labs, Xbox One Wireless Controllers for me and my Fiance. My pad works great but hers doesnt power on without a wired connection. I want to get a replacement for the controller...
  4. Wired Controller Won't work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wired Controller Won't work.: On my Wired controller (Xbox) it WILL NOT turn on and does not activate or do anything. I have a working cable and I think my controller is the issue, I can take out the cable from my controller....
  5. My wired X-box 360 controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired X-box 360 controller won't turn on: I have an X-box 360 controller, which I bought on Amazon, about 2 years ago. It's worked perfectly fine until now. I tried plugging it in, to play a game using it, and it won't turn on. It has a...
  6. Bluetooth AND Wired Connections Won't Find Xbox One Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth AND Wired Connections Won't Find Xbox One Controller: I have a brand new, latest edition Xbox One controller that I cannot connect to my new PC (MSI X570 Gaming Edge WiFi motherboard) for the life of me. I have tried every standard troubleshooting...
  7. Wired controller won't turn on when console turned on

in XboX Insiders
    Wired controller won't turn on when console turned on: I just updated my controller and console to the beta ring firmware and now my wired controller won't turn on when the console turns on. Anyone else have this experience? submitted by /u/link575...
  8. [Solved] Wired XBox One controller for PC won't be recognized by Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    [Solved] Wired XBox One controller for PC won't be recognized by Windows 10: I've seen this issue a couple of times while searching on the Internet, but there's no real solution to my problem: My XBox One controller for PC (wired using the USB cable that came with it)...
  9. Wired controllers won't connect

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wired controllers won't connect: My Xbox afterglow controllers won't connect to my Xbox 360. They connect to my pc but not the Xbox. I've tried everything I can think of 5b63149b-52bc-4b98-865b-e3708815f744
  10. Xbox One controller won't automatically reconnect to USB dongle after using wired connection.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller won't automatically reconnect to USB dongle after using wired connection.: My Xbox One controller has to be resynced with the dongle every time I use the play and charge kit, any idea on how to fix this issue? I'm currently using Windows 7, besides this small issue,...