wireless bluetooth controlled keeps disconnecting from PC.

Discus and support wireless bluetooth controlled keeps disconnecting from PC. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; just as title says. tried pretty much everything i could find online, nothing works. yes, i updated the drivers. yes, i tried disconnecting and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by garrettpeterson, Dec 24, 2021.

1. wireless bluetooth controlled keeps disconnecting from PC.

just as title says.

tried pretty much everything i could find online, nothing works.

yes, i updated the drivers.

yes, i tried disconnecting and reconnecting.

yes, i restarted my pc.

yes, i ran the "find problems with bluetooth devices" troubleshooter.

yes, the problem occurs in multiple games.

yes, my graphics card drivers are up to date.

i've tried most of the suggestions in this article besides disabling my graphics card (no thanks), and turning off my bluetooth receiver on my motherboard (don't think it has one). https://techisours.com/fix-xbox-one-controller-keeps-disconnecting-on-pc/

the controller works fine when connected via usb-c cable.

will keeping it connected and at 100% charge continuously affect the controller's battery? this so far is the only solution, which is disappointing since the controller cost around $90.

i initially had problems with the controller immediately, when i purchased it a couple of weeks ago.

the problem obviously still persists today.

it's a custom designed controller from your website.

the controller seems to disconnect once i start pressing buttons, then it will sometimes reconnect after leaving it alone for a couple minutes. then the problem repeats.

:)

garrettpeterson, Dec 24, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

not able to use headphones through 3.5 mm jack connected to xbox one controller when the controller is connected to pc via bluetooth

Is it possible to use the headphones via 3.5 mm jack connected to XBOX controller when the controller is connected to PC via bluetooth?
    Hi,

I'm afraid not, it's a limitation of using Bluetooth to connect the controller to a PC:

Take from the
    official support link

Things to keep in mind:

·
    For best performance, update your controller.

·
    Bluetooth is supported on PCs, tablets, and laptops. It is not supported on mobile devices.

·
    Bluetooth doesn’t support attachments such as headsets, chatpads or the Xbox Stereo Adapter.

·
    We recommend connecting only one controller at a time using Bluetooth.
  3. DominumStige Win User

Xbox controller removes sound on PC when connected.

Hi!

You have probably paired the controller with bluetooth to the PC. Try to disable bluetooth from your PC and check if it's paired again (or you are using a wireless adapter). If the controller is not connected to the PC, try to disassociate the device from
    the PC (from the bluetooth settings: right click on the tray icon->Show devices).
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Series X/S controller not pairing to Windows PC

do you have the wireless xbox adapter for pc plugged in (needed for wireless connection), or are you using bluetooth on the pc (needed for bluetooth connection to the controller).

the following three ways to connect the controller:

1. USB C cable

2. Bluetooth

3. Wirelessly using the xbox wireless adapter for windows 10 (about 24.99 from retailers)
  5. IRB Win User

Xbox controllers for windows 10

The Bluetooth controllers don't come with an adaptor, is has Bluetooth built in. The device it connects to need to have Bluetooth to work, if your PC doesn't then you need to get a Bluetooth adapter for the PC.

The wireless part of the controller works on a unique frequency only for the xbox controllers, so it won't work with WiFi, so for your PC to use the Xbox Wireless part, you would need the Xbox Wireless Adapter.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

3,5mm Jack not working on Xbox One S Controller through Bluetooth

to use xbox one controller on pc

it can be connected via bluetooth, but this will function as a controller, you cannot use headphones or mic through the controller via a bluetooth connection.

you can use the controller wired with a usb cable attached, this will enable mic and audio passthrough on the controller.

you can purchase the official wireless dongle which will do the same functions as wired.

Direct from microsoft

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...roller/connect-xbox-wireless-controller-to-pc

On Bluetooth-supported controllers, the plastic around the Xbox button  is part of the face of the controller. On controllers without Bluetooth, the plastic around the Xbox button is part of the
    top, where the bumpers are.

Things to keep in mind:

• For best performance, update your controller.
    • Bluetooth is supported on PCs, tablets, and laptops. It is not supported on mobile devices.
    • Bluetooth doesn’t support attachments such as headsets, chatpads or the Xbox Stereo Adapter.
    • We recommend connecting only one controller at a time using Bluetooth.
Thema:

wireless bluetooth controlled keeps disconnecting from PC.

1. wireless bluetooth controlled keeps disconnecting from PC. - Similar Threads - wireless bluetooth controlled

2. Bluetooth issue with Xbox Series S/X wireless controller

in XboX Insiders
    Bluetooth issue with Xbox Series S/X wireless controller: Hello, I bought a used, out of warranty Xbox controller to save some money. I can connect it to my PC with Bluetooth just fine, but if the controller falls asleep due to inactivity it cannot...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller connected to PC via Bluetooth will not reconnect after going to sleep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Controller connected to PC via Bluetooth will not reconnect after going to sleep: I have my Series X|S controller connected to my computer via Bluetooth. When it's not being used for a bit it turns off, which is normal behaviour. However, when I turn it back on by pressing the...
  4. Multiple Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Issues - PC Bluetooth Mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Issues - PC Bluetooth Mode: I’m having several issues with my Series 2 controller, especially while connected through Bluetooth. Running current version of Windows 11 with updated controller firmware. All drivers up to...
  5. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Issues (works wired but not over bluetooth)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Issues (works wired but not over bluetooth): Looks to be a common issue according to Reddit. Whenever I unplug my controller it stops working. The first step to even get it to recognize the device after being unplugged is to go into...
  6. Wireless Controller for XBOX one in Bluetooth recognized as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless Controller for XBOX one in Bluetooth recognized as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with...: Hello, After reading a lot of potst about the same Problem happening on the newer Xbox Series X/S Controller I experience the same Problem with my Wireless Controller for XBOX one. I used the...
  7. My Wireless Xbox One Controller (Bluetooth Compatible) Won't pair via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    My Wireless Xbox One Controller (Bluetooth Compatible) Won't pair via Bluetooth: I've troubleshooted it and all that fancy stuff, but nothing seems to be working. There are a few details I would like to note. 1. The Mini-USB charging hole is mostly broken, although I can get...
  8. Xbox Series X/S wireless controller won't connect to bluetooth no matter what I do

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X/S wireless controller won't connect to bluetooth no matter what I do: Yes you read that title correctly, I already did whatever step there is known to man. But this controller, which is just 3 months old, just decided to stop connecting to any devices via Bluetooth....
  9. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller 2 pairs via Bluetooth to PC but won't connect

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller 2 pairs via Bluetooth to PC but won't connect: I received my new Xbox Elite wireless controller 2 few days ago and I had no problem pairing it to my PC via Bluetooth. The problem though is that after it worked the 1st time, now when I turn it...
  10. Xbox Wireless Controller (4416) not pairing via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Wireless Controller (4416) not pairing via Bluetooth: Hi there, I’n nee to the forums. I am having an issue with the new Xbox Wireless Controller (https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/accessories/controllers/xbox-wireless-controller) pairing with my devices...