Wireless connection issues with my xbox

Discus and support Wireless connection issues with my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, for some reason my xbox says its not connected to the internet even though it is and it says so on the xfinity website were it says whats connected... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnbondedsouL, Oct 17, 2020.

1. UnbondedsouL
    UnbondedsouL Guest

So, for some reason my xbox says its not connected to the internet even though it is and it says so on the xfinity website were it says whats connected and whats not connected, and i need help fixing it.

:)

UnbondedsouL, Oct 17, 2020
  2. RossYoung3 Win User

Network connection?

The issue is with my xbox not connecting to my wireless network
  3. Isangrim Win User

cannot connect to network

First off I'm trying to connect by hardwire, not wireless, but, it asks to plug in a wireless adapter.. Again, wireless is not my issue, and it's an original Xbox
  4. dudewantshisrug Win User

Xbox Live makes me want to ****

Have you tried using the physical Ethernet connection? If it works without issue then it is a problem with the wireless. If you have the same connectivity problems then the wireless is not an issue. The issue could be with your Internet connection or the
    Xbox itself.
  5. Remta21 Win User

XBOX LIVE Slow download speed

I have the same issue. And I also have a 100 MBPS connection. I did a wireless test on my laptop. The worst speed is 24 MBPS and that's wireless with cable it goes up to 85 MBPS. My Xbox is connected with cable.
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

Literally nothing works. Please help.

Could also be connection issues , if I have to restart my xbox , I always restart my modem and router also ....are you using a wireless connection ?
Thema:

1. Wireless connection issues with my xbox - Similar Threads - Wireless connection issues

2. Connection issues with Wireless connection of Xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    Connection issues with Wireless connection of Xbox one controller: Whenever I connect my wireless controller to my iPad to play the audio is perfectly fine, but when I connect my wireless headphones at the same time the audio stutters and it’s impossible to hear...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Cotroller Wireless Connectivity Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Cotroller Wireless Connectivity Issues: Hello, This is the 2nd Elite 2 controller I've gotten, and both have had the same issue. It seems like a common enough issue, so I'm not sure if I just got 2 duds, but I have tried everything...
  4. Xbox wireless Wi-Fi issue used to connect to wireless but ever since I put and Ethernet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless Wi-Fi issue used to connect to wireless but ever since I put and Ethernet...: Ive had this issue for about 2 years now and never bother to fix it but i cant go anywhere with my xbox unless i have an ethernet plugged into the back ive tried soft factory reset and everything...
  5. Bluetooth Connectivity Issues: Will Wireless Adapter Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth Connectivity Issues: Will Wireless Adapter Help?: Hi all, My current setup is Xbox One X with Elite Series 2 controller and a bluetooth headset. Over the past month or so, I've been experiencing some serious latency issues. Occasionally over...
  6. Wireless Controller Connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Controller Connection issue: My wireless controller kept disconnecting from the games. I did a firmware update by plugging in my controller and successfully updated. The controller now won't connect wirelessly only while...
  7. Issue with connection of my wireless controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with connection of my wireless controller: I have an issue with my xbox controller, the sound on my side starts to "explode" as well as on the side of whoever is hearing me a the time, it also sometimes it disconnect itself as if I had...
  8. Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network: Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network Since my xbox cant connect, i cannot do the reset. So how does a soft reset help the issue? ff4ac545-b3e1-49fb-af2c-eb4e880b93a5
  9. Wireless headset connection issues

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset connection issues: I’ve noticed for about 2 months now my wireless headset has been cutting out and randomly disconnecting after a update submitted by /u/creaperboy [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Wireless Network Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Network Connection Issues: I've had my Xbox One for a few years now and it has been pretty good to me but recently a problem has popped up. For the last few mornings, when I turn on my Xbox it can't find any wireless...