wireless connection

Discus and support wireless connection in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my xbox 1 previously had no issues connecting with the internet until I replaced the router. Now it will not connect. We tried unplugging it and using... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KevinRobbins3, Oct 14, 2018.

1. wireless connection

my xbox 1 previously had no issues connecting with the internet until I replaced the router. Now it will not connect. We tried unplugging it and using the reset button on the router. It is not responding.

:)

KevinRobbins3, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Jessi
    Jessi Guest
    Bluetooth headset setup help needed!

^ Have you tried this? You should be able to connect any wireless headset that has bluetooth capabilities without too much hassle.

Jessi, Oct 14, 2018
  3. kevin
    kevin Guest
    How to connect and use an Xbox wireless headset

Connect a wireless headset to a console

To connect a wireless headset to a console, follow the steps bellow:

• First you need to turn on your console and wireless headset.
    • You have to press and then release the connect button on your console.
    • Within 20 seconds, you also have to press and hold the connect button on the back of the wireless headset for two seconds.
    Notes:

• Each connected controller can have an associated headset.
    • The Xbox 360 Wireless Headset works with 30 feet (9 meters) of your console.

Use your wireless headset

You can turn the headset on or off pressing the power button on the headset.

The headset automatically turns off when you shutdown the console or when it is idle two minutes.

You can adjust the volume pressing the + or – button. To mute the headset, you need to press and hold the power button.

kevin, Oct 14, 2018
  4. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

wireless connection

XBF Leslie D, Oct 14, 2018
  5. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

I would guess it's likely something to do with the new router. Is the issue wired, wirelessly, or both?

Tormaz, Oct 14, 2018
  6. Try clearing cache.
    Put your finger on the start button of the console for 10 seconds until it goes out.
    Then wait another 30 and turn it on again.
    After trying this, reinstall the game.
    It may work for you wireless connection :D.

Chyrola Cuello, Nov 5, 2018
  7. battlecake71 Win User

Error code 0x800c000b

Are you connected by wireless or cable?
    I’m connected via wireless!
  8. Josh With Dosh Win User

Update Error

Hi there,

Is this over wireless or Wired connection. If wireless try using a wired connection
  9. NeoDan123 Win User

WiFi connection

Are you using a wired or wireless connection to connect to the internet?

As wireless connections can have interference from other devices that uses the same connection.
  10. xbox360italy Win User

Cannot connect to friends online

Hello

Xbox LIVE wireless connection

[​IMG]

A wireless network connection lets you connect your Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE without using network cables. Your Xbox 360 console can use your existing wireless network.

Error: Can't connect to your wireless network
    If your Xbox 360 console can’t connect to your wireless network, there may be a configuration or wireless password problem. Try these solutions to fix the problem.
  11. GC328 Win User

Xbox live acting strange since I transferred to Slim

Are you using wired or wireless connection. If you're using wireless, try a wired connection if possible.
Thema:

wireless connection

1. wireless connection - Similar Threads - wireless connection

2. Issue with connection of my wireless controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with connection of my wireless controller: I have an issue with my xbox controller, the sound on my side starts to "explode" as well as on the side of whoever is hearing me a the time, it also sometimes it disconnect itself as if I had...
  3. Controller works when no batteries in but when connected wirelessly gives up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller works when no batteries in but when connected wirelessly gives up?: Hey up until a few days ago my xbox one was working perfectly, but now when I connect either of my controls to the console via wireless the controller stays connected with the led on but the...
  4. Unable to connect to any wireless network with my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to any wireless network with my Xbox: I can't connect to my wireless network with my Xbox One. I tried resetting my network three times to complete factory settings, disabled the firewall and the password. Also, I tried 2 other...
  5. : im trying to connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one but it says hardware problem does...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : im trying to connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one but it says hardware problem does...: : im trying to connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one but it says hardware problem does anyone have a solution? Check the steps in this troubleshooter, XBOX one network connection solution to...
  6. Having Trouble Connecting Xbox One Wireless Controller to Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Having Trouble Connecting Xbox One Wireless Controller to Windows 10 PC: Hey all, I purchased Game Pass recently and am trying to pair my xbox controller to my windows 10 PC. I've tried everything I could find online from updating drivers, switching micro-usb cables,...
  7. : On Xbox One, I “forgot” or removed our wireless network, I need to connect again and it...

: On Xbox One, I “forgot” or removed our wireless network, I need to connect again and it...: : On Xbox One, I “forgot” or removed our wireless network, I need to connect again and it wont show on available networks. How do I get it back i usually go offline and then online again .....
  8. Easy SMX Gamepad - USB not recognized ONLY when connected over wireless

in XBoX on Windows
    Easy SMX Gamepad - USB not recognized ONLY when connected over wireless: Hello community, I have this gamepad: https://www.easysmx.com/products/easysmx-kc-8236-wireless-gamepad, which I'm trying to use on a 64bit Windows 10. If I connect the gamepad with a cable...
  9. : My Xbox Refuses To Connect To The Internet Wirelessly Please Help.

: My Xbox Refuses To Connect To The Internet Wirelessly Please Help.: : My Xbox Refuses To Connect To The Internet Wirelessly Please Help. Hello TheAuroraDragon, It seems that your wifi card is faulty if you have already tried all these solutions and on friends...
  10. Cant connect to my wireless internet!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to my wireless internet!: So recently I have been getting lag on my games, so I unplugged my xbox and my router for a few minutes and fired them both back up. When I tried ti connect my xbox back to the internet it just...