Wireless controller - Bluetooth vs. Wireless Adapter

Discus and support Wireless controller - Bluetooth vs. Wireless Adapter in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When using an Xbox One controller for gaming on Windows 10, is there any preferred wireless method for connecting that controller? Will I notice any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sargon, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Sargon
    Sargon Guest

When using an Xbox One controller for gaming on Windows 10, is there any preferred wireless method for connecting that controller? Will I notice any difference if I connect it using Bluetooth rather than a Wireless adapter? Any difference in performance,
    lag, etc? Thanks!

:)

Sargon, Nov 7, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

Xbox controllers for windows 10

The Bluetooth controllers don't come with an adaptor, is has Bluetooth built in. The device it connects to need to have Bluetooth to work, if your PC doesn't then you need to get a Bluetooth adapter for the PC.

The wireless part of the controller works on a unique frequency only for the xbox controllers, so it won't work with WiFi, so for your PC to use the Xbox Wireless part, you would need the Xbox Wireless Adapter.
  3. eren499 Win User

I think bluetooth is better.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

I prefer a wired controller, but with the wireless connection, blue-tooth is a good technology. However if you have a bunch of blue-tooth devices in the same room there can be some connection issues between them.
  5. SinistralSpark8 Win User

I play with cable but bluetooth works fine.
  6. MobileMattw Win User

I to use Bluetooth as my connection and haven't had any trouble so far.
Thema:

1. Wireless controller - Bluetooth vs. Wireless Adapter - Similar Threads - Wireless controller Bluetooth

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue: Lots of people with Z370 & Z390 motherboard have continuous bluetooth disconnection and game studder issue. Can microsoft give us an ETA of this known issue? if you are unable to solve it...
  3. Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!: Hi, I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports...
  4. Xbox wireless controller doesn't vibrate in bluetooth mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless controller doesn't vibrate in bluetooth mode: Have purchased Xbox Wireless Controller from Microsoft store 10 days ago, and it worked fine until this friday. After 30 minutes of use, the controller's vibration disappears. Reconnection only...
  5. Wireless Xbox controller for Xbox One and PC suddenly won't connect via Bluetooth anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless Xbox controller for Xbox One and PC suddenly won't connect via Bluetooth anymore.: Came home from work and turned my PC on to play a game and noticed my controller wasn't connecting. When I went to Bluetooth settings to check, it said Bluetooth was off and didn't give me any...
  6. XBOX无线控制器蓝牙连接 [Translation-XBOX wireless controller Bluetooth connection]

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX无线控制器蓝牙连接 [Translation-XBOX wireless controller Bluetooth connection]: 一方面当我在Windows10上使用XBOX 线控制器的时候,偶尔会发生控制器关闭的情况,电 使用的是官方的同步 电套组。请问这方面可能是控制器本身的问题还是同步 电套组的问题? 另一方面在每次通过有线连接在电脑上为控制器完成 电之后,需要重新配对蓝牙才能够正确识别。这部分如何处理? [Translation-On the one hand, when I use the...
  7. xbox one wireless controller not working on my pc with csr bluetooth 4.0

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one wireless controller not working on my pc with csr bluetooth 4.0: xbox wireless controller shows connecting then it show after few seconds that unable to connect check pin... pls help i have windows 10 1809 version latest all driver updated...
  8. Can the X Box One Wireless Controller with Bluetooth also be used with the X Box One...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the X Box One Wireless Controller with Bluetooth also be used with the X Box One...: I'm curious if the X box one wireless controller with blue tooth can use the x box one wireless adapter for Windows 10 since there seem to be major lag issues using the bluetooth connection. Was...
  9. XBox One Wireless Controller Bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One Wireless Controller Bluetooth on PC: Hello, My XBox One controller is working fine on PC via bluetooth. However, I just bought an XBox controller battery with the USB charging cable and.... When I plug my controller to USB - it...
  10. XBox wireless controller on Windows 10 Pro won't bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox wireless controller on Windows 10 Pro won't bluetooth: Hello, I have not used a controller before and want to use for online gaming, on my Windows 10 Pro PC. When plugged in, Device Manager shows the controller has the most current driver, but...