Wireless controller firmware update

Discus and support Wireless controller firmware update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was pleasantly surprised to be promoted to update my controller firmware after installing the latest ASA build. What was even more impressive was... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CraigNZA, Aug 9, 2019.

1. /u/CraigNZA
    /u/CraigNZA Guest

I was pleasantly surprised to be promoted to update my controller firmware after installing the latest ASA build. What was even more impressive was that it didn’t ask me to plug in a USB cable and did the whole update wirelessly.

Well done team!

submitted by /u/CraigNZA
    [link] [comments]

/u/CraigNZA, Aug 9, 2019
  2. mangomatt75 Win User

My Xbox One Controller wont Update, i am currently at firmware version 2.3.2381.0 and want to update to 2.3.2385.0 and i cannot used my headset adapter. When i try to update it says no update available.

I have two Xbox One Wireless Controllers with one that has a 3.5mm jack. The Controller with the jack updated to Firmware 2.3.2385.0 and didn't need to be connected to the Console by the USB Cable at all it just needed to be turned on. The other Xbox One
    Wireless Control that does not have the 3.5mm Jack has 2.3.2381.0 Firmware Version Update unable to Update to Firmware 2.3.2385.0 says that No Update is Available. I only need to connect this Controller to the Console with the USB Cable & also remove the Battery.
    I am unable to use this Controller in Party Chat and while i'm playing a game disconnects itself saying Controller Disconnected and the Controller Battery is fully Charged and still turned on. Please help me update my Wireless Controllers so that they both
    have the Firmware update 2.3.2385.0 and i can then use both Controllers again not just the one controller.
  3. Marc Bosch Win User

Update Version 2.0.15572.0 with Wheels

All Datel Wireless Controllers work again after the update 2.0.15572.0 and 2.0.15574.0 with the firmware-update available on codejunkies.com/update

This is for all WildFire, TurboFire and EVO-Controllers.
  4. Technoide Win User

Xbox One Controller Input Lag

If you haven't yet, install the Firmware update for the XB1 wireless controller. This is supposed to solve this issue.
  5. LeeTheENTP Win User

Xbox One Chatpad not working on Windows 10

UPDATE: After forcing a firmware update even though the firmware is up to date, the Chatpad now works when connected over USB or the USB wireless controller dongle. It still does not work over Bluetooth, however.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

no new xbox headset updates

What kind of Xbox One controller do you have?

From going to All Settings-->Kinect & Devices-->Devices & Accessories-->Xbox One Wireless Controller, the latest firmware shown on my controller is "2.3.2385.0". Checking for updates yields no results, and says that my controller is on the latest firmware.

This controller of mine is a standard black controller (with the 3.5mm port) that I purchased as a separate accessory. I think only the Elite controller has a different firmware due to the extra functionality.

If there's no update available, then you're already on the latest firmware! Microsoft doesn't really push out controller updates very often.
Thema:

1. Wireless controller firmware update - Similar Threads - Wireless controller firmware

2. Headset won't work with wireless controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset won't work with wireless controllers: I have a Turtle Bay 50X wired headset. It doesn't not work with either controller. It did for approximately 2 months, but then it stopped. The company sent me a brand new headset and had the same...
  3. Xbox One Wireless Controller randomly disconnects from PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Wireless Controller randomly disconnects from PC: Hey guys, so i have the Xbox One controller with the wireless adapter and since 3 or 4 days the controller disconnects while i'm playing and starts to blink (but not as fast as it blinks when you...
  4. Xbox one wireless controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one wireless controller: I purchased a new controller about 2 months ago and it has started to drift on the Left joystick how can i fix this? 5daa1c48-d45d-4644-916b-4b3a652758b0
  5. XBOX 1 Wireless Controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 1 Wireless Controller repair: Hello, I bought a Wireless Controller for my PC an the left Shoulder Button is broken, so I want to send it to repair. The Website sends me to add the Controller, but it wont let me add it. I...
  6. Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019: Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019 Maybe the USB used for connection is an older model or that the USB is faulty ae29146f-6eb7-4c17-bbf2-729ecb3fdfee
  7. Xbox One Wireless Controller Firmware Update Failed (Win 10) -- Light Flashing, Now Unusable

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Wireless Controller Firmware Update Failed (Win 10) -- Light Flashing, Now Unusable: I attempted a firmware update for my Xbox One Wireless controller using the Xbox Accessories app (Windows 10), but the update just hung at 46%. I disconnected the controller, and now every time I...
  8. Xbox Wireless Controller Bluetooth function broken after firmware update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Bluetooth function broken after firmware update: There appears to be an issue with the latest firmware update to the Xbox controller, in which its ability to connect via Bluetooth has been broken. On Windows 10 PC, this error occurs after...
  9. Xbox One Wireless Controller bricked after Failed Firmware Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless Controller bricked after Failed Firmware Update: Dear Support Team, I decided to contact you regarding the issues I have with recently bought Xbox One Wireless Controller Plug & Charge Kit along with Xbox Wireless Adapter designed to work...
  10. Controllers not working wirelessly after latest firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers not working wirelessly after latest firmware: I don't know if anyone can help me that is in the preview program. I am in it as well. I have 2 controllers that I charge with charge cables and batter packs plugged into the back of my Xbox One....