Wireless Controller For Xbox One Keeps Disconnecting

Discus and support Wireless Controller For Xbox One Keeps Disconnecting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a wireless controller for xbox one and I recently bought a game on steam that requires a controller and I played the game but sometimes when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CptPhil, Nov 29, 2021.

1. CptPhil
    CptPhil Guest

I have a wireless controller for xbox one and I recently bought a game on steam that requires a controller and I played the game but sometimes when I press a button such as "A" to jump its either delayed or doesnt work and sometimes it says that a controller has been disconnected. I have changed the batteries to brand new and I still encounter this issue, but I haven't used my controller for 7+ months so could this be the issue? If put the joystick to go left and let go it will also sometimes keep my character going left.

:)

CptPhil, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Zero420override Win User

Xbox one controller disconnecting and crackling audio

3. Mister Beep Win User

Wodison

4. Mister Cazador Win User

Controller gone haywire

Hi there schwan808, thanks for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the frustrating experience with your Xbox One wireless controller.

In addition to what WPAK suggested, you may have success in trying the
    Xbox One controller disconnection steps

Please keep us updated on this.
  5. MattyRums Win User

Since "cortana" update my controller disconnect issues have returned

6. Mister Maka Win User

Anyone found a fix for controller disconnecting?

Morning Sulifer!

There are a few different causes for controller disconnect issues, to help narrow this down make sure you run through all the steps on this

Xbox One Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect
    page.

Keep us in the loop with the results of these steps. Also, it may be worth rearranging your setup if there are any other wireless devices that may be causing interference. Let us know how it goes :)
Thema:

1. Wireless Controller For Xbox One Keeps Disconnecting - Similar Threads - Wireless Controller Keeps

2. wireless bluetooth controlled keeps disconnecting from PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wireless bluetooth controlled keeps disconnecting from PC.: just as title says. tried pretty much everything i could find online, nothing works. yes, i updated the drivers. yes, i tried disconnecting and reconnecting. yes, i restarted my pc. yes, i...
  3. Wireless Controller and Headset keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Controller and Headset keep disconnecting: So I have a generation 1 elite controller and a gen 1 turtle beach stealth 700 Headset. The past 5 months both keep disconnecting at random times and keep doing it for 30 mins to a hour then it...
  4. XBox360 Wireless Controller - Lights keep flashing after most recent update (2021)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox360 Wireless Controller - Lights keep flashing after most recent update (2021): So yesterday I updated to the most recent Windows build, to fix a BSOD issue I was having while using Chrome. It seems to have fixed that, but now, the two wireless 360 controllers that I have...
  5. Wireless headset and controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset and controller keep disconnecting: I have had this issue through multiple Xboxes and multiple headsets. I'm pretty sure I started having this issue when I got my Xbox one X but it could have been before that. My controller would...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting while being used wirelessly.

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting while being used wirelessly.: This is getting a bit ridiculous. My elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting for a second or two and then reconnects (only when I'm using it wirelessly). This is an issue when playing games...
  7. Keep losing my functions on my controllers while in wireless mode.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep losing my functions on my controllers while in wireless mode.: Keep losing my functions on my controllers while in wireless mode. I can hook up a USB cable and it does not happen. Have reset the console many times and it does not fix any of the problems I...
  8. Mr wireless controllers keep disconnecting from Xbox One console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mr wireless controllers keep disconnecting from Xbox One console: I have been through all the steps to rectify (rebooting, battery, updates etc) but it is still happening to all controllers. Works fine for 30 to 40 mins then starts disconnecting, even with the...
  9. Wireless Headset and controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Headset and controller keep disconnecting: I just recently bought the Xbox one X and ive been having connectivity issues with it since I got it. At random points my controller will vibrate then disconnect, the controller stays powered on...
  10. Problem keeping wireless controller paired up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem keeping wireless controller paired up: My Xbox one X is giving me fits. Seems every time I turn on the machine it won't hook up wirelessly with either of my two xbox controllers, however using the USB connection, they will work. The...