Wireless controller to iPad Pro - Not working

Discus and support Wireless controller to iPad Pro - Not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey all. I just bought an Xbox controller to play on my iPad and it’s connected but not responding to the controller. There’s a message in Bluetooth... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/throwaway83418, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Wireless controller to iPad Pro - Not working

Hey all. I just bought an Xbox controller to play on my iPad and it’s connected but not responding to the controller.

There’s a message in Bluetooth that says “Firmware update is needed to resolve issues on this controller”

I do not own an Xbox, should I return the controller or is there a way to fix this?

submitted by /u/throwaway83418
    [link] [comments]

/u/throwaway83418, Dec 4, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Does the xbox scuff accessories work with the wireless controller and can they both be used on a ipad

The scuff accessories will work on a Xbox One Wireless controller, the controller will work on an iPad, but whether the accessories will, I do not know. You might want to ask scuf that question.
  3. Frankyy2k9 Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Hi,

I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports bluetooth. I can make connection with the other older version Xbox
    One S wireless controller immediately.

I'd make a phone call with Apple support and they said that maybe the problem could be that the Xbox Elite controller series 2 won't be supported and isn't compatible with Ipad.

I want to know guys if you had the same problem and I want to ask if there will be an update in the future to solve this problem?
    At the moment the series 2 elite controller is not compatible with Iphones/Ipads. At the moment the only device that the series 2 controller is available on IOS side is the Mac and even that it's janky. Series 2 controller works fine on Android at the moment.
    Sorry if this doesn't help you, I myself is waiting for the Bluetooth proprietary to be added to the IOS list
  4. Deadmonkey28 Win User

Does the new Xbox one S Bluetooth controller work for iOS and android?

I was able to connect my bluetooth xbox one controller to my macbook pro, but i didnt have any luck connecting to ipad
  5. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Wireless Controller and iPad

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Joel, I did a little research regarding connectivity to IOS system devices, and depending on the performance can vary according to the system.

Your control being up to date and your iPad too, may be Apple having to release some updates to this issue.

Connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox Wireless Controller

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  6. joel12mat Win User

Xbox Wireless Controller and iPad

Hi Georges,

Thanks for the quick reply. I checked the troubleshooting website that you sent but it does not seem to fix the issue. I have seen many YouTube videos and even Apple’s own support document ( https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT211232 ) which show the controller is compatible and I have not seen any videos with people having the same issue as me. They can easily disconnect the controller from their iOS device and don’t have the error message in settings.

Is there a way you could somehow get in touch with someone at Microsoft or Xbox software to release a new update for the controller?

Thank You,

Joel
Thema:

Wireless controller to iPad Pro - Not working

1. Wireless controller to iPad Pro - Not working - Similar Threads - Wireless controller iPad

2. Wireless Xbox controller won't stay synced.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless Xbox controller won't stay synced.: So I connected my Xbox 20th anniversary edition wireless controller to my computer via Bluetooth. It is Paired with my computer. It will work for a few minutes and then will disconnect and start...
  3. Xbox wireless controller connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless controller connection issues: Hello, In the recent months I got an Xbox series s as well as a 4 terabyte external hdd. At first it was all going well until one day eventually my controller wouldn’t connect. It would turn on...
  4. Xbox Wireless Controller Disconnecting on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Controller Disconnecting on Windows 11: I recently clean installed Windows 11 on my PC and I have two new model Xbox controllers that won't stay connected. About every 5 minutes they disconnect while I'm playing a game. Drivers are...
  5. I want to extend the range of the xbox controller to an xbox one using an xbox wireless adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to extend the range of the xbox controller to an xbox one using an xbox wireless adapter: From what I understand the xbox wireless adapter is mainly designed to connect xbox one controllers to windows 10 PCs. However, it does list compatibility with Xbox series x and xbox one too. I'd...
  6. Warranty for The Xbox Wireless Controller – Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warranty for The Xbox Wireless Controller – Forza Horizon 5: What is the warranty for The Xbox Wireless Controller – Forza Horizon 5 0a525633-e2ac-41eb-bdca-1e678a11d1d0
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller right stick stops working on wireless. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller right stick stops working on wireless. Why?: I have an elite series 2 that I bought in December. If I use it wirelessly, the right thumbstick stops working. I can use all other buttons and sticks. I can even click the right thumbstick but...
  8. Wireless controller connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless controller connection issues: I had a wired controller connected to the font of my Xbox one s usb wired controller quit working looked over found shorted cable for controller USB port no longer works but neither does any...
  9. Xbox Wireless Controller and iPad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller and iPad: Hi, I am using an Xbox wireless controller (Model: 1914) with my iPad on iPad OS 15.2. Both the controller and iPad are on the latest firmware. I have already tried re-pairing the controller and...
  10. Using an Xbox wireless controller with iPad/Mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Using an Xbox wireless controller with iPad/Mobile: My son plays Minecraft on his ipad and given there are no xbox series x consoles on the market at the moment, we bought him an xbox wireless controller to use with it. I did research and as long...