Wireless controllers disconnecting

Discus and support Wireless controllers disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two wireless controllers for my XBOX ONE, and they both began exhibiting the same issue at the same exact time: neither will stay connected to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by T Cunningham, Feb 12, 2019 at 11:25 AM.

1. T Cunningham
    T Cunningham Guest

I have two wireless controllers for my XBOX ONE, and they both began exhibiting the same issue at the same exact time: neither will stay connected to the console for more than about a minute. They will briefly act normal and be able to control the OS or
    game, but then the gem starts flashing and the console complains that I need to reconnect and press A. Several seconds later the flashing ceases and I can press buttons to continue playing. This cycle continues until I get fed up and turn the system off. I
    can only play games by streaming to my PC, using a wired XBOX 360 controller.

I have turned my XBOX ONE off, even disconnecting its power brick to ensure it wasn't just in low power mode. I have changed the batteries to use every combination of rechargable and/or alkaline AA that I have in my house. I have attempted to update their
    firmware (no update available). They work perfectly when I connect them to the console with a USB cable, but my longest cable is 3ft and I'm not going to sit on the floor and strain my neck. Using the sync buttons on the controllers/console improves nothing.

The XBOX Support page has a Wireless Controller Troubleshooter, which doesn't help and says that my controllers need to be replaced. But why would two controllers, purchased at different times (one is the blue Forza controller), both begin showing the same
    issue on the same day and hour?

:)

2. MattyRums Win User

Since "cortana" update my controller disconnect issues have returned

3. RocNrolla Win User

Xbox one not turning on with controller, anyone else?

4. Il OLD SKOOL lI Win User

Day one controller won't sync

5. stevenicks Win User

Beyond frustrating :/.

6. masterchief0402 Win User

Controller disconnecting issues

Thema:

1. Wireless controllers disconnecting - Similar Threads - Wireless controllers disconnecting

2. new wireless controller disconnects whenever it wants to

in XBoX on Consoles
    new wireless controller disconnects whenever it wants to: Hi, i've just bought a new wireless controller for my xbox one but she disconnects every 5". I've tried to switch the batteries, play in front of my xbox without obstacles, with all devices like...
  3. Verizon Verizon Wireless Fivespot: My Controllers Disconnected

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Verizon Verizon Wireless Fivespot: My Controllers Disconnected: Verizon (Hotspots) Verizon Wireless Fivespot: My Controllers Disconnected ok thanks to EggsBoxOne I was able to fix this. I turned my console off, unplugged it for 2 minutes then plugged it in,...
  4. Frequent Disconnect Issue with Xbox One X & Wireless/Bluetooth Microsoft Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent Disconnect Issue with Xbox One X & Wireless/Bluetooth Microsoft Controller: I have tried all of the troubleshooting techniques, but I am still having issues connecting to my Xbox One X with my bluetooth, Microsoft certified wireless Xbox One controllers. All of them are...
  5. Wireless Xbox 360 controller used on a PC randomly disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox 360 controller used on a PC randomly disconnects: So Im using wireless xbox 360 controler on my PC with windows 10, and after resetting my computer to factory settings, my controler started to randomly disconnets while im playing, what makes it...
  6. Xbox One Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect: Post title is an Xbox support subject, which, I thought I'd add another solution to. The final solution (#9) is to seek service for your Xbox One. In other words, you've tried everything to...
  7. Wired and Wireless Controllers Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired and Wireless Controllers Disconnecting: About 2 months ago, my wireless controller started to randomly disconnect while playing. It either disconnects and reconnects a few seconds later or the last inputs I did get stuck, like I run and...
  8. Xbox wireless controller always disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless controller always disconnect: Hello, i have a problem with my xbox one, i have 2 Wireless controller and they always disconnect from my xbox one, i already tried all this steps : Xbox One Wireless Controller Help | Fix Your...
  9. Wireless xbox 360 controller (PC, Windows 10) randomly disconnects once or twice a day

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless xbox 360 controller (PC, Windows 10) randomly disconnects once or twice a day: Hello everyone. I'm using the wireless controller for the PC. I love the xbox360 controller ,imo it's as good as the PS3 controller. But unfortunately I am having an issue with it. Sometimes it...
  10. Wifi and wireless controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi and wireless controller keep disconnecting: I am having problems with my Xbox. For about the past week my Xbox one has been constantly disconnecting from its wireless connection. My wireless controller also disconnects even when I connect...