Wireless controllers having issues synchronizing to 360 elite

Discus and support Wireless controllers having issues synchronizing to 360 elite in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I've noticed over the last few weeks that my controller has been a pain to get to synchronize to the system, even with charge and play chords... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hockeydaniel, Feb 21, 2014.

1. hockeydaniel
    hockeydaniel Guest

So I've noticed over the last few weeks that my controller has been a pain to get to synchronize to the system, even with charge and play chords (usually just snap and off I go). I figured the wireless communicator in the controller is dying. After having
    enough with the first controller (ten minutes of no results) I decide to switch to my second controller that is just as old but a lot less play time on it, relatively new by comparison. Turns out I have the exact same issue. My first and only thought so far
    is that the wireless communicator to the controllers in the Xbox is dying. Ideas of other possible problems or fixes. Warranty should be voided by now so no issue there.

:)

hockeydaniel, Feb 21, 2014
  2. Microsoft Says Xbox One S Has the Best Controller Ever Made!

I really like the XB1 controllers however they are not as durable as the 360 as my Xbox one controller has stick drift. And I've also heard people having issues with elite controllers breaking too

officialSp777, Feb 21, 2014
  3. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    Disconnecting Controller? Please sign this petition which is being sent to Microsoft

This is the worst controller since those clunky Spectrum joysticks were had. Day One creaks and both controllers have to be used with a cable.

Unlike the 360 controllers who have are working flawlessly wireless with the XB360 for years.

If I did buy the Elite controller I would be sick as a parrot if that had wireless disconnections.

Has MS ever made a public comment about the disconnection problems, maybe someone needs to tweet Phil Spencer for a comment

- actually has anyone tried a friends working controller on their console or a third party model, if they don't work you can assume it's a console issue

raigraphixs, Feb 21, 2014
  4. Paraffin Alien Win User

JOYSTICK DOES NOT GO

You have to synchronize a wireless joystick with the console in exactly the same way that you have to synchronize a wireless controller.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/accessories/connect-a-wireless-controller
  5. XBF George L Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller (V1 and sadly V2) stick drift

6. FlintyGull79 Win User

Dashboard freeze

I always turn on and turn off my Xbox 360 Elite console with the wireless controller!
  7. Infected Shadow Win User

Xbox 360 slim slim says no wireless adapter

I'm having the same issue with my 360 elite + wireless adapter. Never had this issue before the update.
  8. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox elite controller

Hi Marionette,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Actually, our Elite controllers have a full 1-year (12 months) warranty, unlike our other controllers. If you're Elite controller is acting strange, then you can try the following
    in regards to troubleshooting:

Xbox One Wireless Controller Solution <<< to troubleshoot button issues, etc.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller <<< has all applicable scenarios

If you've been troubleshooting, but the issues seem to remain (and you haven't had the controller that long), I'd recommend you request
    a controller replacement

I hope that this information helps a bit more.
Thema:

1. Wireless controllers having issues synchronizing to 360 elite - Similar Threads - Wireless controllers having

2. Mic buzz only with new controller, and only when wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic buzz only with new controller, and only when wireless: Hi there, As the title suggests, I have a buzzing sound coming from my mic, but only with a brand new Xbox One controller, and only when connected wirelessly. I have the original Xbox One, so it...
  3. Can't use my Xbox 360 wireless controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use my Xbox 360 wireless controller: Hello, my problem is the one in the subject: i can't use my xbox 360 wireless controller when I play the Xbox Game Pass for PC. When I start any game, the controller is not detected, but with all...
  4. Brand new xbox one X having issues with wireless controllers - controllers dc when ethernet is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new xbox one X having issues with wireless controllers - controllers dc when ethernet is ...: I received an xbox one X today and have been having issues getting the wireless controllers to work. Before starting, i would like to first mention that I did try using the controller in the box...
  5. Can i have 2 wireless receivers in the same room and connect 1 controller each?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i have 2 wireless receivers in the same room and connect 1 controller each?: I have 2 PC's right next to each other but im afraid i can't play 1 controller on each PC because the receiver will connect 2 controllers to itself instead of 1 controller on each PC/Receiver...
  6. Having issues connecting Xbox One controller (elite) wirelessly to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues connecting Xbox One controller (elite) wirelessly to PC: I've been having an issue connecting my Xbox One controller (elite) to my PC. It comes on for a brief second, connects to the wireless adapter, and then disconnects again. Here's a list of things...
  7. My Xbox One Wireless Controller for PC have issuse with the right vibromotor

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Wireless Controller for PC have issuse with the right vibromotor: My Xbox One Wireless Controller for PC have issuse with the right vibromotor. e9153114-6746-4e8c-a3fd-8d216f4d1826
  8. My day 1 controller and my Xbox one wireless controller for Windows have the LB-button issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My day 1 controller and my Xbox one wireless controller for Windows have the LB-button issue.: Hi There, I know that is a famous issue. Can I got two new ones. I cant register my controller. I bought the controller last year. Help me plsssssss ....... thx...
  9. GUIDE: For anyone having issues with the wireless receiver for XBO controllers regarding the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    GUIDE: For anyone having issues with the wireless receiver for XBO controllers regarding the ...: Sorry to say that but Microsoft is just really bad at giving quality support. I found a solution to the missing driver issue! There is a topic on reddit leading to a Steam guide: GUIDE for anyone...
  10. xbox 360 wired and wireless controllers all have left stick glitch suddenly today

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 wired and wireless controllers all have left stick glitch suddenly today: As per subject title - all four of our xbox 360 controllers, two wired and two wireless, are experiencing the same left stick issue suddenly today where the stick input is either unresponsive or...