Wireless earbuds

Discus and support Wireless earbuds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all I’m looking to buy wireless earbuds for series x Anyone k ow what the best are at the moment Regards ChaoSFred... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChaoS Fred, Jan 11, 2022.

1. ChaoS Fred
    ChaoS Fred Guest

Wireless earbuds

Hi all

I’m looking to buy wireless earbuds for series x Anyone k ow what the best are at the moment

Regards ChaoSFred

:)

ChaoS Fred, Jan 11, 2022
  2. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

My earbuds are not working well

These are wired earbuds, right? As opposed to wireless?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Wireless earbuds

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

It's not compatible with any Xbox console as of the moment, ChaoS.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Wireless earbuds

There are none that are natively compatible with Xbox. You could conceivably plug a Bluetooth adapter that supports microphone into a controller, but I cannot guarantee functionality
  5. KaiItani76 Win User

Wireless earbuds that support Xbox connect, is there such a thing?

Thanks for the replies. The reason I want to use wireless earbuds is after an hour of wearing the head set it starts to hurt my head and leaves an indentation. It gets annoying. Microsoft or someone needs to design an adapter or a wireless earbuds. That would help.
  6. CyTeK1978 Win User

Blue tooth headset and XBOX 1S

you can only use "for Xbox" wireless headsets, earbuds and co wont work.
Thema:

Wireless earbuds

1. Wireless earbuds - Similar Threads - Wireless earbuds

2. Audio stuttering on Arctis 9x with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio stuttering on Arctis 9x with Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10: I recently purchased an Arctis 9x and tried pairing to my Windows 10 desktop computer with the Xbox Wireless Adapter. It was able to pair successfully, but when playing any audio it would stutter...
  3. Which is the better non-Xbox official Play & Charger for an Xbox One wireless controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Which is the better non-Xbox official Play & Charger for an Xbox One wireless controller?: PowerA Play & Charge Kit for Xbox or PDP Play & Charge kit for XBox submitted by /u/SonnyJoon [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have an idea what was in the update for the Xbox wireless headset?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have an idea what was in the update for the Xbox wireless headset?: Couldn't find it anywhere submitted by /u/gimel182 [link] [comments]
  5. Wireless earbuds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless earbuds: Hi all Does anybody know if the razor hammerhead true wireless earbuds are compatible with series x Regards ChaoSFred 01c3eeb8-74ed-4955-938a-1843376c7813
  6. Wireless earbuds that support Xbox connect, is there such a thing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless earbuds that support Xbox connect, is there such a thing?: Hello, I have been trying to connect my wireless earbuds to use while in game chat……. I understand Xbox doesn’t support Bluetooth due to performance issues but why don’t they make wireless air...
  7. Why can't I pair up Bluetooth wireless earbuds with my console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I pair up Bluetooth wireless earbuds with my console?: Why can't my Xbox one X console pair up with Bluetooth earbuds? Has Microsoft deliberately not included this functionality? If I can use them with my smartphone, I should be able to use them with...
  8. Is it possible to pair earbuds/wireless to my xbox one???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to pair earbuds/wireless to my xbox one???: Question, Is it possible to pair my Bluetooth wireless earbuds that I use with my Galaxy phone ?? I really love my earbuds,their so comfortable, that I Forget I have them in till the phone...
  9. Wireless Earbud Options on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless Earbud Options on Xbox: Some of us cannot game comfortably with over ear headphones. Many ganers use other controllers such as wheels that don't have headphone jacks so can't use wired earbuds. Is it possible to have...
  10. Xbox one new wireless controller with earbuds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one new wireless controller with earbuds?: Hi everybody, I'm considering buying the new Xbox one controller instead of a new microphone. This is because all I really care about is hearing the people i'm talking too and being able to talk...