Wireless Gaming Adapters: Buffalo WLI-TX4-G54

Discus and support Wireless Gaming Adapters: Buffalo WLI-TX4-G54 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Gaming Adapters: Buffalo WLI-TX4-G54 Device Manual Click here to go to a manual for this device 71edb187-ad58-402d-acb6-aa68fd77c089 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hades, May 14, 2014.

1. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest

Device Manual

Click here to go to a manual for this device

:)

XB1R Hades, May 14, 2014
  2. XB1R Apollo
    XB1R Apollo Guest
    Buffalo Buffalo WHR-G54s: Overview

Buffalo (Routers) Buffalo WHR-G54s: Overview
    Much appreciated, I really needed this.

XB1R Apollo, May 14, 2014
  3. Buffalo Buffalo WHR-G54s: Overview

GreyStormGaming, May 14, 2014
  4. GreyStormGaming Win User

Buffalo Buffalo WHR-G54s: Overview

5. Brainiac427 Win User

Constantly getting booted out of Xbox Live when playing Kinect Sports 2 OFFLINE

What Country/State/Province do you live in? U.S.A./Massachusetts

Modem brand & model number: VersaLink Wireless Gateway (Model 7500)

Router brand & model number: N/A

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? I'm using an ethernet converter to convert a wireless into a wired connection. Buffalo Technology AirStation Turbo G High Power Wireless Ethernet Converter
    (WLI-TX4-G54HP)

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? Yes, moderate

Any Error Codes you encounter: N/A

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Verizon

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W: 0000 - 000B

X: 0000 - F001

Y: 20A8 - 48E0

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID: 0007 - 0002

L: 0015 - 10F0

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: Wired

A: 192.168.1.24/255.255.255.0

G: 192.168.1.1

D: 192.168.1.1/0.0.0.0
  6. USA1fan Win User

Wondering if a wirless AC adapter would work with my xbox 360 or the xbox 1 (hopfully both)

For streaming media on the LAN, an N or AC adapter works well. I use a Linksys Wet610n with my bedroom 360 to keep my connection suitable for HD media through MCE. It works fine for gaming too. A better alternative for the 360 is the black wireless N adapter
    MS sells for the 360- which is just as capable as the dual band wet610n (and supports the 5Ghz band, unlike the internal Slim wireless N). I might eventually go with a wireless AC bridge, but one that supports multiple Ethernet devices (to take advantage of
    the extra bandwidth). I have a Buffalo WLI-H4-D1300 that should do this, but mine won't play nice with the 360, for some reason. MCE tune network shows maxed performance, but in actual use, it seems to lose connection or drop packets, causing unresponsive
    UI / video pausing / MCPC disconnects. All of which is why I'm using the much more stable wet610n (single Ethernet input / 1 device).
  7. Rodx1988 Win User

Xbox ID transfer problem

Not exactly

I will try to explain it better

I have 3 WLI (Windows Live ID) and 2 XLI (Xbox Live ID)

My main WLI is the one im using to type tihs, and it has an American XLI

The second WLI is now free of any XLI, since i've associated it to the third WLI

And now the third WLI has my second XLI, which is brazilian and i use to play normally

What i want it to associate the first XLI from the WLI 1 to WLI2, so ill be able to associate the XLI i use to play from WLI 3 to WLI 1
  8. JeroenBoom Win User

Cant recover my current gamertag 80154002

Don't mention the whole address in here but was that gamertag connected with an email address and conjoint a WLI. For example a hotmail or live witch has already a WLI then or a gmail for instance with a coupled WLI what you can create here:
    https://signup.live.com/
Thema:

1. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Buffalo WLI-TX4-G54 - Similar Threads - Wireless Gaming Adapters

2. Game doesn't receive controller input after windows update (Wireless with adapter)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game doesn't receive controller input after windows update (Wireless with adapter): Hi, Last night my xbox one controller worked perfectly while gaming but as of today (after windows 7 update) my controller can still connect to my wireless adapter but the controller input doesn't...
  3. Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs: Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs Hello Rich! Thanks for bringing this inquiry to our attention here on the forums. I understand you have questions about a Gaming chairs features...
  4. Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all

Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all: Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all Hey Sophie! Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Since this is happening with more than one headset, let's make sure...
  5. Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse

Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse: Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse I have an XBOX ONE and i was just wondering if there was a way to use a wireless mouse with the console . there are times it would be easier to use than...
  6. Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection

Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection: Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection Try following steps: 1. Switch off ur router 2. Switch off the Xbox by holding the power button for about 10 sec. 3. Disconnect the Xbox from power...
  7. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 Hi there, if you are experiencing issues connecting to Xbox Live then please try the steps on the following support pages: Xbox 360:...
  8. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working I would try these suggested or check to see if the turtle headphones work as well a5b6d96c-c637-4dd1-814c-81d4fd7e9ec9
  9. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems I am having an issue with my new Xbox one X Initially I had no problems and was able to connect to wifi, but I got home after work and...
  10. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working Hi there, for any information on how to get a console repaired , please see the following link, it has all the steps,requirements and information...