Wireless Gaming Adapters: Help connecting a Xbox One USB Adapter to my PC

Discus and support Wireless Gaming Adapters: Help connecting a Xbox One USB Adapter to my PC in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Gaming Adapters: Help connecting a Xbox One USB Adapter to my PC Oh, I should mention that right when I plugged in the USB and began following... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Fleckasaurous, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Help connecting a Xbox One USB Adapter to my PC

Oh, I should mention that right when I plugged in the USB and began following the instructions, after opening the Mass Effect the first time Origin told me my OS was outdated, but I am using Windows 10. Not sure if that has any relation to this, or why Origin
    said this.

:)

Fleckasaurous, Feb 5, 2017
  2. Fredixus
    Fredixus Guest
    Xbox One Wireless Adapter + GamePad problem

Hello

I have a Xbox One Controller with Windows Wireless Adapter, and i can't connect gamepad with my windows 10 PC.

I have been already tryed to connect with anyother PC but something doesn't work. I don't havethe Xbox ONE, so I can't check that the game pad wireless is working. If i connect Adapter to PC I will see in Device Menager: Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.
    If I connect gamepad via USB i will see in Device Menager: Xbox Peripherals --> Xbox Controller.

Reinstalation the driver nothing help...

Thanks you for your help!

Fredixus, Feb 5, 2017
  3. WhiteyBlack2
    WhiteyBlack2 Guest
    WhiteyBlack2, Feb 5, 2017
  4. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Help connecting a Xbox One USB Adapter to my PC

Oh, I should mention that right when I plugged in the USB and began following the instructions, after opening the Mass Effect the first time Origin told me my OS was outdated, but I am using Windows 10. Not sure if that has any relation to this, or why Origin
    said this.

Fleckasaurous, Feb 5, 2017
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Can the X Box One Wireless Controller with Bluetooth also be used with the X Box One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10?

Hi Beau,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to answer that.

The Xbox One Wireless controller with Bluetooth can be connected to a Windows 10 PC with a USB cable, Bluetooth, or with the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10, so yes, it can be connected via the adapter. The Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not
    compatible with an Xbox 360 controller and will need the Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows. I'll provide the support articles with this information:

I hope this helps!
  6. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

Other controller than the xbox 360 or one for playing

there few USB adapter to use other controller but i recommend you the Xbox one controller you need a USB cable or USB wireless adapter.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cable Micro USB Blackberry para mando Xbox One de PUBG en PC [Translation-Blackberry Micro USB cable for Xbox One control from PUBG on PC]

8. Seraph Strife Win User

Xbox Live Disconnecting

I had a similar problem and this is how I fixed it. You stated that you have a wireless adapter, so I am assuming that your Xbox is not the slim model since the wireless adapter is built in. The original version of the Xbox was designed for the USB port
    in the back to be used for two thing's, the wireless adapter and the hard drive transfer cable. Then the Kinect came out, and for those that had the wireless adapter an extension cable was provided so you could plug the adapter in one of the USB ports in the
    front. So if you have a Kinect and have your wireless adapter connected to one of the USB ports in the front disconnect the Kinect from the back and connect the wireless adapter to the USB port in the back. Also if you have a USB hub device remove it. Last
    but not least try unplugging all USB devices except the wireless adapter in the rear USB port from your Xbox and see if your Xbox stays connected to Xbox live.
  9. Zenrrok Win User

xbox bluetooth headset to pc

I just bought a small adapter that connects USB to my computer and connects Xbox devices. I got it for about 15 bucks. It connected my "Bluetooth" head set and any Wireless Xbox 360 Controllers to my receiver. I would just Google Xbox 360 USB adapters for
    PC and look around.
Thema:

1. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Help connecting a Xbox One USB Adapter to my PC - Similar Threads - Wireless Gaming Adapters

2. Game doesn't receive controller input after windows update (Wireless with adapter)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game doesn't receive controller input after windows update (Wireless with adapter): Hi, Last night my xbox one controller worked perfectly while gaming but as of today (after windows 7 update) my controller can still connect to my wireless adapter but the controller input doesn't...
  3. Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs: Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs Hello Rich! Thanks for bringing this inquiry to our attention here on the forums. I understand you have questions about a Gaming chairs features...
  4. Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all

Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all: Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all Hey Sophie! Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Since this is happening with more than one headset, let's make sure...
  5. Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse

Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse: Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse I have an XBOX ONE and i was just wondering if there was a way to use a wireless mouse with the console . there are times it would be easier to use than...
  6. Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection

Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection: Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection Try following steps: 1. Switch off ur router 2. Switch off the Xbox by holding the power button for about 10 sec. 3. Disconnect the Xbox from power...
  7. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 Hi there, if you are experiencing issues connecting to Xbox Live then please try the steps on the following support pages: Xbox 360:...
  8. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working I would try these suggested or check to see if the turtle headphones work as well a5b6d96c-c637-4dd1-814c-81d4fd7e9ec9
  9. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems I am having an issue with my new Xbox one X Initially I had no problems and was able to connect to wifi, but I got home after work and...
  10. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working Hi there, for any information on how to get a console repaired , please see the following link, it has all the steps,requirements and information...