Wireless Gaming Adapters: Help pls

Discus and support Wireless Gaming Adapters: Help pls in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Gaming Adapters: Help pls My xbox can't load nothing! I try to start again but it just stay in black screen. I can't even check my games or... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XX50F1AXX, Apr 30, 2018.

1. XX50F1AXX
    XX50F1AXX Guest

My xbox can't load nothing! I try to start again but it just stay in black screen. I can't even check my games or apps cause it just appear loading with no error code or nothing! I tried to test my NAT type or my multiplayer connection but its the same!!!
    Help pls

:)

XX50F1AXX, Apr 30, 2018
  2. XxDxX Ace
    XxDxX Ace Guest
    Xbox Wireless Adapter issue. Help plz!

I plug up my adapter to the back of my console and it glows red. When I go to Network Connections, and then Network Settings the message pops up saying "In order to use wireless settings you have to plug in your Wireless adapter." Basically the system
    won't let me configure the network settings because its not detecting the adapter. Help pls.

XxDxX Ace, Apr 30, 2018
  3. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Multiplayer is related to mtu settings

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Multiplayer is related to mtu settings
    hello can't play article 5 in rainbow6 seige screen shows connecting and never starts is it related to mtu settings of 4g hotspot which is 1340.pls confirm how to change it to xbox compatibility.

SlickBison95914, Apr 30, 2018
  4. XBF Paul M Win User

X-Box Wirelesscontroller Win8.1

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it would seem you're experiencing an issue with the Xbox one wireless adapter. I believe I have some information for you that can help. Here are a few articles about the Xbox one wireless adapter that should
    help you troubleshoot the device. I hoped the information I provided was helpful, please let us know how it goes.

1.Compatibility for the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

2.Set up the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

3.Troubleshoot the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  5. XXDilemas Win User

Wireless Adapter HELP

Thank you! I'll get it then.
  6. Dadwhite Win User

Wireless Adapter HELP

No the 360 adapter is not compatible with the xbox one controller. But if you get the newer Xbox / Windows controller, it has built in bluetooth to connect to a windows computer without and adapter.
  7. GMAN990 Win User

connecting to xbox live on my new 360 slim

8. GMAN990 Win User

Cannot Connect to wireless router

Thema:

1. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Help pls - Similar Threads - Wireless Gaming Adapters

2. Game doesn't receive controller input after windows update (Wireless with adapter)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game doesn't receive controller input after windows update (Wireless with adapter): Hi, Last night my xbox one controller worked perfectly while gaming but as of today (after windows 7 update) my controller can still connect to my wireless adapter but the controller input doesn't...
  3. Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs: Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs Hello Rich! Thanks for bringing this inquiry to our attention here on the forums. I understand you have questions about a Gaming chairs features...
  4. Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all

Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all: Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all Hey Sophie! Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Since this is happening with more than one headset, let's make sure...
  5. Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse

Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse: Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse I have an XBOX ONE and i was just wondering if there was a way to use a wireless mouse with the console . there are times it would be easier to use than...
  6. Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection

Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection: Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection Try following steps: 1. Switch off ur router 2. Switch off the Xbox by holding the power button for about 10 sec. 3. Disconnect the Xbox from power...
  7. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 Hi there, if you are experiencing issues connecting to Xbox Live then please try the steps on the following support pages: Xbox 360:...
  8. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working I would try these suggested or check to see if the turtle headphones work as well a5b6d96c-c637-4dd1-814c-81d4fd7e9ec9
  9. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems I am having an issue with my new Xbox one X Initially I had no problems and was able to connect to wifi, but I got home after work and...
  10. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working Hi there, for any information on how to get a console repaired , please see the following link, it has all the steps,requirements and information...