Wireless Gaming Adapters: Link Smartphone with Xbox One X controller

Discus and support Wireless Gaming Adapters: Link Smartphone with Xbox One X controller in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Gaming Adapters: Link Smartphone with Xbox One X controller Hey guys I'm trying to link my controller but it doesnt work because it always... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by robin nst, Mar 21, 2018.

1. robin nst
    robin nst Guest

Hey guys

I'm trying to link my controller but it doesnt work because it always says " Phone can't communicate with controller"

If anyone knows how to solve the problem please write back.

:)

robin nst, Mar 21, 2018
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows Begins Shipping Today

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows Begins Shipping Today - Xbox Wire

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Link Smartphone with Xbox One X controller [​IMG]

In June, we announced the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows as part of our commitment for designing Xbox accessories to support both Xbox and Windows. Today, we’re excited to share that we’ve started to ship to retailers in most markets around the world, including the U.S.

With the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows, you’ll simply plug the Adapter into the USB 2.0 or 3.0 port of your Windows 10 PC laptop or tablet and bind the Adapter to your Wireless Controller to enable the same gaming experience you’re used to on Xbox One, including in-game chat and high-quality stereo audio. The Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows accommodates up to eight controllers per unit, and up to four chat headsets or two stereo headsets.

If you haven’t had a chance to try game streaming just yet, check out these step-by-step instructions. And be sure to try some of this year’s blockbuster games with built-in controller support including Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta, andFable Legends.

The Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows will be available for $24.99 USD (MSRP) or bundled with an Xbox One Wireless Controller for $79.95 USD (MSRP).

IndieRock, Mar 21, 2018
  3. denvince13
    denvince13 Guest
    Wireless adapter

I Bought A Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows - PC and by mistake it's for x-box one controller but i have a 360 controller.

Can i make it compatible? it wont find my controller. Or do i need to buy specific adapter for 360?

denvince13, Mar 21, 2018
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox controllers for windows 10

You confused me when you said WI-FI. As WI-FI is usually in reference to a wireless connection to your modem suppling an internet connection to a given device. Not a short way of saying wireless. But yes, there are 3 options, Wired, Bluetooth, and wireless.

Any wireless Xbox One controller will pair with the
    Wireless adapter

I use the Xbox One Elite controller on my Xbox One X, and I can not go back to a standard controller for most games.
  5. BeastBadshah Win User

Wireless Xbox Controller not pairing or connecting correctly to win10 computer.

To connect your xbox controller with pc you need controller adapter follow the link for more info link
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

xbox wireless adapters compatibility (360 one) with xbox controllers (one 360)

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to answer your questions.

1. You can use your Xbox 360 wireless controller adapter only for your Xbox 360 controller and not your Xbox One.

2. The Xbox One wireless controller can only work with the Xbox One controllers on your windows 10 PC.

3. It depends on which wireless adapter you use for the PC. Here is a link on the

compatibility for wireless adapter for Xbox One controller to PC.

I hope I was able to answer your question. Please let us know how we did.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  7. XBF Chris J Win User

Unable to pair Xbox 360 controller w. One Adapter

8. Charkel Win User

Unable to pair Xbox 360 controller w. One Adapter

Hello ,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately the Xbox wireless adapter is made solely for the Xbox one Controller. You can Find more info on the wireless adapter here :

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

This link here should help you set up a 360 controller on windows :
    How to set up an Xbox 360 Controller for Windows

Hope this helps!
    Sorry to hear that. :( I guess I just have to use both 360 and One Adapter simultaneously if it works.

Thx for the info.
Thema:

1. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Link Smartphone with Xbox One X controller - Similar Threads - Wireless Gaming Adapters

2. Game doesn't receive controller input after windows update (Wireless with adapter)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game doesn't receive controller input after windows update (Wireless with adapter): Hi, Last night my xbox one controller worked perfectly while gaming but as of today (after windows 7 update) my controller can still connect to my wireless adapter but the controller input doesn't...
  3. Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs: Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs Hello Rich! Thanks for bringing this inquiry to our attention here on the forums. I understand you have questions about a Gaming chairs features...
  4. Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all

Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all: Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all Hey Sophie! Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Since this is happening with more than one headset, let's make sure...
  5. Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse

Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse: Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse I have an XBOX ONE and i was just wondering if there was a way to use a wireless mouse with the console . there are times it would be easier to use than...
  6. Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection

Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection: Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection Try following steps: 1. Switch off ur router 2. Switch off the Xbox by holding the power button for about 10 sec. 3. Disconnect the Xbox from power...
  7. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 Hi there, if you are experiencing issues connecting to Xbox Live then please try the steps on the following support pages: Xbox 360:...
  8. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working I would try these suggested or check to see if the turtle headphones work as well a5b6d96c-c637-4dd1-814c-81d4fd7e9ec9
  9. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems I am having an issue with my new Xbox one X Initially I had no problems and was able to connect to wifi, but I got home after work and...
  10. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working Hi there, for any information on how to get a console repaired , please see the following link, it has all the steps,requirements and information...