Wireless Gaming Adapters: Mic

Discus and support Wireless Gaming Adapters: Mic in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Gaming Adapters: Mic Hello, OcularBasher9! Sorry for the slow reply. If your sound isn't working on your headset, you are able to play the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by OcularBasher9, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Mic

Hello, OcularBasher9!
    Sorry for the slow reply.

If your sound isn't working on your headset, you are able to play the sound from your TV or speakers. You could get a headset made by Microsoft if you like but that's up to you!

Thanks

Ambassador

:)

OcularBasher9, Mar 31, 2018
  2. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Is the tritton warhead compatible

[quote user="Bird125"]Its been reported that an adapter for chat is being worked on.[/quote]For the Warhead specifically?

So far the adapter people are talking about is for wired mic cables. The Warhead is completely wireless. It is the only completely wireless 360 headset/mic due to a licensing arrangement with MS.

IceStorm III, Mar 31, 2018
  3. JAYNO20
    JAYNO20 Guest
    Wireless Headset boots me off LIVE.

Same exact problem I am having... I already posted in 2 other threads about people having the same problem. The wireless mic IS causing the wireless adapter to crap out. I even tried the new wireless mic, and it works better but still renders the wifi adapter
    useless if it disconnects. This is extremely annoying and I have been using a wired mic for weeks now and it sucks bad... This needs to be fixed yesterday.

JAYNO20, Mar 31, 2018
  4. MrAnonWayne
    MrAnonWayne Guest

Hello, OcularBasher9!

If your sound isn't working on your headset, you are able to play the sound from your TV or speakers. You could get a headset made by Microsoft if you like but that's up to you!

Thanks

Ambassador

MrAnonWayne, Apr 27, 2018
  5. MrAnonWayne Win User

Hello, OcularBasher9!

Thanks

Ambassador
  6. JAYNO20 Win User

Wireless Headset boots me off LIVE.

Same exact problem I am having... I already posted in 2 other threads about people having the same problem. The wireless mic IS causing the wireless adapter to crap out. I even tried the new wireless mic, and it works better but still renders the wifi adapter
    useless if it disconnects. This is extremely annoying and I have been using a wired mic for weeks now and it sucks bad... This needs to be fixed yesterday.
  7. IceStorm III Win User

Is the tritton warhead compatible

[quote user="Bird125"]Its been reported that an adapter for chat is being worked on.[/quote]For the Warhead specifically?

So far the adapter people are talking about is for wired mic cables. The Warhead is completely wireless. It is the only completely wireless 360 headset/mic due to a licensing arrangement with MS.
  8. negativesaucer Win User

Xbox 360 Wireless Headset Causes Me to Disconnect From Xbox Live

happened to me again tonight, ruining a 3.5 hour game of black ops zombies that I was hosting. switched to wireless mic and xbox was disco'd from live, with the internal wireless adapter no longer recognized by the OS.
  9. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

Can't test wireless connection without wireless adapter

Do you have. Wireless mic and are turning it on when in the game? Cause one disconnects me off live. When I turn it on during a game and when I go to test connection it says I have no wireless adapter.
Thema:

1. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Mic - Similar Threads - Wireless Gaming Adapters

2. Game doesn't receive controller input after windows update (Wireless with adapter)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game doesn't receive controller input after windows update (Wireless with adapter): Hi, Last night my xbox one controller worked perfectly while gaming but as of today (after windows 7 update) my controller can still connect to my wireless adapter but the controller input doesn't...
  3. Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs: Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs Hello Rich! Thanks for bringing this inquiry to our attention here on the forums. I understand you have questions about a Gaming chairs features...
  4. Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all

Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all: Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all Hey Sophie! Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Since this is happening with more than one headset, let's make sure...
  5. Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse

Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse: Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse I have an XBOX ONE and i was just wondering if there was a way to use a wireless mouse with the console . there are times it would be easier to use than...
  6. Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection

Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection: Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection Try following steps: 1. Switch off ur router 2. Switch off the Xbox by holding the power button for about 10 sec. 3. Disconnect the Xbox from power...
  7. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 Hi there, if you are experiencing issues connecting to Xbox Live then please try the steps on the following support pages: Xbox 360:...
  8. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working I would try these suggested or check to see if the turtle headphones work as well a5b6d96c-c637-4dd1-814c-81d4fd7e9ec9
  9. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems I am having an issue with my new Xbox one X Initially I had no problems and was able to connect to wifi, but I got home after work and...
  10. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working Hi there, for any information on how to get a console repaired , please see the following link, it has all the steps,requirements and information...