Wireless Gaming Adapters: teathering Android

Discus and support Wireless Gaming Adapters: teathering Android in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Gaming Adapters: teathering Android My Xbox 360 has no wireless network adapter is there a way to teather my xbox 360 to an Android device via... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ExpertSpore3249, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Wireless Gaming Adapters: teathering Android

My Xbox 360 has no wireless network adapter is there a way to teather my xbox 360 to an Android device via USB to use my phones internet or to use my phone as a network adapter?

:)

ExpertSpore3249, Mar 23, 2018
  2. Wireless Gaming Adapters: tethering Android

Wireless Gaming Adapters: tethering Android
    My Xbox 360 has no wireless network adapter is there a way to teather my xbox 360 to an Android device via USB to use my phones internet or to use my phone as a network adapter?

ExpertSpore3249, Mar 23, 2018
  3. YoungL1ver
    YoungL1ver Guest
    Have all bars full but my games still lag.

I have a tether setup with my android to connect to XBL using the wireless network adapter and there is a very annoying lag when I play Madden and NBA2K. I tried playing Resident Evil 5 on multiplayer and it didn't lag at all. Is it just sports games where
    so many people are connected or is it just my connection?

I tried placing my phone and wireless adapter off the floor and as close as possible but to no avail. Is there anything I can do manually to at least minimize the lagging?

YoungL1ver, Mar 23, 2018
  4. ThanatosXRS Win User

: hot spotting xbox live

I have tmobile one plus unlimited hotspot everything have no issues.

for best results

set your xbox mac address (network>advance setting>alternative mac address) the to the same as your phone.

I never have got usb teathering from any phone to the xbox to work the xbox blocks all usb data but as a mass storage/webcam/controller.

I`ve teathered android,ios,windows phone via wifi just fine.

Your carrier can block it creation on a hotspot if your plan doesnt allow it. Try seeing if another device can be hotspoted.
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Cannot Connect to wireless router

6. GMAN990 Win User

failure to connect to my router

7. ArminatorX Win User

Elite Series 2

Das bezieht sich auf die Nutzung des Elite 2 Controllers mit Windows 7/8.1 Betriebssystemen.

Eine Liste der nicht unterstützten Funktionen für Android und Windows 7/8.1 findest Du auf dieser Seite:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-wi...ller-differences-on-windows-operating-systems

Beispielsweise kannst Du über den Xbox Wireless Adapter für Windows 10 oder via Bluetooth den Controller drahtlos mit Windows 10 Verbinden. Bei Windows 7/8.1 wird diese Art der drahtlosen Verbindung "nicht unterstützt".

Ebenso wird angeschlossenes Controllerzubehör (z.B. das Chatpad) nicht über eine Bluetooth Verbindung unterstützt. Über USB oder Xbox Wireless Adapter jedoch schon.

Über den Wireless Adapter und USB Verbindung kannst Du den Game Sound an den Controller und ein dort angeschlossenes Headset übertragen. Über Bluetooth kannst Du nur Sprach Chat an das Controller Headset bekommen. Und unter Windows 7/8.1 geht generell kein
    Game Sound über den Controller.

[Translation]

The "not supported" functions are in regards to Windows 7/8.1 and Android.

A list of what is or is not supported is on this website:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-wi...ller-differences-on-windows-operating-systems

For example, you can connect the Elite 2 Controller wireless via Bluetooth or Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 only on Windows 10. For Windows 7/8.1 that type of wireless connection is not supported.

Additionally connected controller accessories (e.g. the Chatpad) are not supported via Bluetooth. But are supported via Xbox Wireless Adapter.

You can listen to game sound through a headset connected to the controller only via USB or Xbox Wireless Adapter. But via Bluetooth only voice chat is supported. And on Windows 7/8.1 game sound isn't possible at all through the controller.
  8. GMAN990 Win User
Thema:

1. Wireless Gaming Adapters: teathering Android - Similar Threads - Wireless Gaming Adapters

2. Game doesn't receive controller input after windows update (Wireless with adapter)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game doesn't receive controller input after windows update (Wireless with adapter): Hi, Last night my xbox one controller worked perfectly while gaming but as of today (after windows 7 update) my controller can still connect to my wireless adapter but the controller input doesn't...
  3. Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs: Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs Hello Rich! Thanks for bringing this inquiry to our attention here on the forums. I understand you have questions about a Gaming chairs features...
  4. Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all

Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all: Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all Hey Sophie! Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Since this is happening with more than one headset, let's make sure...
  5. Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse

Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse: Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse I have an XBOX ONE and i was just wondering if there was a way to use a wireless mouse with the console . there are times it would be easier to use than...
  6. Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection

Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection: Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection Try following steps: 1. Switch off ur router 2. Switch off the Xbox by holding the power button for about 10 sec. 3. Disconnect the Xbox from power...
  7. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 Hi there, if you are experiencing issues connecting to Xbox Live then please try the steps on the following support pages: Xbox 360:...
  8. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working I would try these suggested or check to see if the turtle headphones work as well a5b6d96c-c637-4dd1-814c-81d4fd7e9ec9
  9. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems I am having an issue with my new Xbox one X Initially I had no problems and was able to connect to wifi, but I got home after work and...
  10. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working Hi there, for any information on how to get a console repaired , please see the following link, it has all the steps,requirements and information...