Wireless Gaming Adapters: tethering Android

Discus and support Wireless Gaming Adapters: tethering Android in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Gaming Adapters: tethering Android My Xbox 360 has no wireless network adapter is there a way to teather my xbox 360 to an Android device via... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ExpertSpore3249, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Wireless Gaming Adapters: tethering Android

My Xbox 360 has no wireless network adapter is there a way to teather my xbox 360 to an Android device via USB to use my phones internet or to use my phone as a network adapter?

:)

ExpertSpore3249, Mar 23, 2018
  2. Will VR ever be released on the Xbox One?

HTC just announced a revised Vive that ships with a wireless tether system. Maybe we'll see an Xbox One MR wireless adapter announced at E3 now.

SteadyMercury, Mar 23, 2018
  3. Wireless Gaming Adapters: teathering Android

Wireless Gaming Adapters: teathering Android
    My Xbox 360 has no wireless network adapter is there a way to teather my xbox 360 to an Android device via USB to use my phones internet or to use my phone as a network adapter?

ExpertSpore3249, Mar 23, 2018
  4. YoungL1ver Win User

Have all bars full but my games still lag.

Yeah I figured that before getting it set up but after hearing a lot of success stories I figured it would be worth a try. Still, I'm curious as to why RE5 worked flawlessly and didn't lag at all. It sucks living out in the middle of practically nowhere,
    we can't get DSL or any high speed connections.

Would the bridge method work a bit better than the wireless adapter? Check it out:

androidblog.ca/how-to-tether-your-android-phone-to-connect-to-xbox-live-pcwired
  5. Hassan Singer Win User

Xbox one mandatory 24 hour check in question???!!!!!

But you can tether your phone, and use that as a connection and your xbox will do the check and you can go offline again, its confirmed, you can use your phone as a wireless hotspot.

So tether on iphone, samsung, android, htc, anything that can turn the phone into a wifi hotspot, it only is a few kilobytes, so it wont impact data
  6. Jimmy Beam est Win User

XBOne / Optical Audio Out / Dolby Digital

hollowDoubt your Turtle Beach Headsets will not fully function even if Dolby Digital 5.1 comes in a future update. Let me explain you will have to buy a Titanfall Ear Force Atlas official gaming headset, Ear Force XO Seven or Ear Force XO Four which have
    the new Microsoft Xbox One Audio Adapter bundled. These Headphones are tuned to provide the highest quality audio from the Xbox One™ Audio Adapter as well as a tethered not wireless chat connection. The individual Microsoft Xbox One Audio Adapter will be released
    to Xbox 360 third party headset manufacturers sometime after the release of the next gen. headsets. Now here is where Microsoft have thrown us a major curve ball, you cannot use the DD5.1 sound at the same time as you have the Xbox One™ Audio Adapter plugged
    into your Xbox One wireless controller. This is because the game sound is now coming from your Xbox One to the controller and then to your headset via the tethered connector, the same goes for chat audio.
  7. YoungL1ver Win User

Have all bars full but my games still lag.

I'm wondering if I can somehow bridge my connection using my laptop. For instance, connect my laptop with my tethered droid and wire with an Ethernet cable from the laptop into the back of my Xbox... but would that work considering I have a wireless network
    adapter?

Again, I don't have a modem or router and I live in an area where thats not possible at the moment to get DSL or high speed internet. I connect online through my Android phone because I rooted it to be able to... my phone basically is my modem and router,
    but this lag is killing me!
  8. Fetherlyt Win User

Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed

Yea, multiple cables, wireless vs tethered, nothing has made a difference
Thema:

1. Wireless Gaming Adapters: tethering Android - Similar Threads - Wireless Gaming Adapters

2. Game doesn't receive controller input after windows update (Wireless with adapter)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game doesn't receive controller input after windows update (Wireless with adapter): Hi, Last night my xbox one controller worked perfectly while gaming but as of today (after windows 7 update) my controller can still connect to my wireless adapter but the controller input doesn't...
  3. Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs: Wireless Gaming Adapters: RCA stereo outputs Hello Rich! Thanks for bringing this inquiry to our attention here on the forums. I understand you have questions about a Gaming chairs features...
  4. Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all

Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all: Wireless Gaming Adapters: No party audio or chat/ No audio at all Hey Sophie! Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Since this is happening with more than one headset, let's make sure...
  5. Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse

Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse: Wireless Gaming Adapters: wireless mouse I have an XBOX ONE and i was just wondering if there was a way to use a wireless mouse with the console . there are times it would be easier to use than...
  6. Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection

Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection: Wireless Gaming Adapters: xbox connection Try following steps: 1. Switch off ur router 2. Switch off the Xbox by holding the power button for about 10 sec. 3. Disconnect the Xbox from power...
  7. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 Hi there, if you are experiencing issues connecting to Xbox Live then please try the steps on the following support pages: Xbox 360:...
  8. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox controller mic jack not working I would try these suggested or check to see if the turtle headphones work as well a5b6d96c-c637-4dd1-814c-81d4fd7e9ec9
  9. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Wireless connection problems I am having an issue with my new Xbox one X Initially I had no problems and was able to connect to wifi, but I got home after work and...
  10. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working

Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox not working Hi there, for any information on how to get a console repaired , please see the following link, it has all the steps,requirements and information...